Who can rip a phonebook in half??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Which hero or villian or team can successfully rip a NYC phonebook in half. And I don't mean rip part of it and come back later. They have to be strong and precise enough to one shot the entire phonebook.

Please provide scans of them doing so.
No morals.
No bfr.
You can not use anybody at HULK KILLER HUMANOID level or higher ( if thats possible) so beyonders, lt, spectre, owaw and silver age dc characters are all still on the table.

zopzop
Aunt May with the Power Gem.

Rao Kal El
Not sure if this is butt hurt. But the other thread accepts EQUIVALENT feats that translate into planet moving to prove the point.

In this case you are just being Carver/Reality warper

DarkSaint85
Ox.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/iloveclones/Amazing%20Spider-Man%20Review/enforcershangingout.jpg

Rao Kal El
laughing thumb up

Insane Titan
Carvers logic

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ox.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/iloveclones/Amazing%20Spider-Man%20Review/enforcershangingout.jpg
Bwahahahaaaa!!!!

ShadowFyre
How is it butthurt? Im just poking fun. I dont have any agendas or friends or enemies so dont get all mad or run to anybodies rescue. Its just funny.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by riv6672
Bwahahahaaaa!!!!

The ox might be the strongest there is.

Rao Kal El
That is why I said "not sure if"

So you accept equivalent feats?

ShadowFyre
Yeah.I will accept equivalent feats. Im a little curious what one would consider equal to that.

Badabing
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
How is it butthurt? Im just poking fun. I dont have any agendas or friends or enemies so dont get all mad or run to anybodies rescue. Its just funny. You just made an enemy today...me! sneer

Rao Kal El
Yeah.I will accept equivalent feats. Im a little curious what one would consider equal to that.

For example ripping steel will be above that

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Badabing
You just made an enemy today...me! sneer I thought you were all of mankinds enemy?

Depends on how much steel. It would have to be pretty thick.

ShadowFyre
Not pretty thick. But I bet a phonebook is stronger than say 1 inch thick piece of steel. Just a guess. I dont have any real idea.

Rao Kal El
Not pretty thick. But I bet a phonebook is stronger than say 1 inch thick piece of steel. Just a guess. I dont have any real idea.

Not sure, maybe 1" steel will be pretty hard to rip with bare hands I believe.

It will be easy using by using friction like bending the steel back and forward, that will cause the steel to "break" eventually. But not sure if it can be accomplished in one move like ripping a phone book

ShadowFyre
Yeah. I doubt many people could do that unless it had been tempered to be super hard and brittle

deathslash
You just made an enemy today...me! sneer he's further down your enemy list though. I'm your biggest enemy, followed by evolution and then extinction. Come at me you reptilian b*tch.

riv6672
Los Angeles or Chicago phone books are pretty thick.

CosmicComet
She Hulk could rip a phone book in half with her ass cheeks alone.

Delta1938
Which hero or villian or team can successfully rip a NYC phonebook in half. And I don't mean rip part of it and come back later. They have to be strong and precise enough to one shot the entire phonebook.

Please provide scans of them doing so.
No morals.
No bfr.
You can not use anybody at HULK KILLER HUMANOID level or higher ( if thats possible) so beyonders, lt, spectre, owaw and silver age dc characters are all still on the table.

Spider-Man in Aunt May mode.

Squirrel Girl.

Aunt May's stern talking to.

Alfred.

Nobody else.

You just made an enemy today...me! sneer

Raptors aren't dangerous 'cuz their arms are too short.

riv6672
Originally posted by Delta1938
Raptors aren't dangerous 'cuz their arms are too short.
http://data.whicdn.com/images/131249503/large.jpg

Delta1938
Originally posted by riv6672
http://data.whicdn.com/images/131249503/large.jpg

I'm going to back away slowly, and it's not a taser I'm drawing. It's a, um, er, old school cell phone, yeah. That's it.

Rao Kal El
T rexes are the ones with small arms.

Raptors have longer arms

riv6672
And they know the love that cannot be named.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.