Jedi turned bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
Does anyone know who all of the old jedi order began surving Palpatine when he created the empire?

this includes young padawans as well

Fated Xtasy
Jerec, Yun, Joruss(sorta) and Kam Solusar?

DE luke would count i think?

Ferus Olin, albeit very briefly.

and that's all i remember.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Jerec, Yun, Joruss(sorta) and Kam Solusar?

DE luke would count i think?

Ferus Olin, albeit very briefly.

and that's all i remember.

>remembers ferus olin

>forgets anakin skywalker

>okey

|King Joker|
anakin doesnt count

FreshestSlice
you dont count

|King Joker|
ur mom

FreshestSlice
iz mor prity than urz

Q99
A'Sharad Hett is another

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
>remembers ferus olin

>forgets anakin skywalker

>okey

He said when Sheev created the empire. By then Anakin was already serving, he was Vader so....

Suck it~

NewGuy01
The same logic applies to your suggestion of DE Luke, who wasn't a member of the Old Republic.

So no, I'd rather not.

Col. Valerian
Starkiller's father and Starkiller's blind master. I can't remember their names.

Syndicate
Rahm Kota, Ahsoka Tano, Kazdan Paratus, Shaak Ti, Obi Wan Kenobi, Ferus Olin, A'Sharad Hett, Roan Shryne, The Dark Lady, Bultar Swan, Kanan, Kento Marek etc. ( I'll add to the list as I think of more )

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The same logic applies to your suggestion of DE Luke, who wasn't a member of the Old Republic.

So no, I'd rather not.

True enough.

Not like the offer was real, anyways.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Syndicate
Rahm Kota, Ahsoka Tano, Kazdan Paratus, Shaak Ti, Obi Wan Kenobi, Ferus Olin, A'Sharad Hett, Roan Shryne, The Dark Lady, Bultar Swan, Kanan, Kento Marek etc. ( I'll add to the list as I think of more )
Staunch imperials all; I agree.

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Staunch imperials all; I agree.

Isn't he asking who the Jedi that survived into the Empire era were? I'll admit the OP is phrased with some spelling and grammar mistakes so it was difficult to understand.

FreshestSlice
The OP means serving, and the name of the topic is "Jedi turned bad." 2+2=4, and all that.

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
2+2=4

Wait a minute. Run that by me again.

Lord Lucien
The thread title sounds sexy.

GenomeFrozener
Way too many to count honestly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.