Eygpt sentences 3 year old to Life in Prison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
At least there is one country in the world that doesn't go soft on juvenile criminals....yeeesh!

Talk about a Really Harsh Time Out!

Jesus McBurger
Everyone in the comments section of that website hates Muslims and Liberals

FinalAnswer
It's like I'm playing Crusader Kings 2

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
laughing

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Castrate the little shit! Do it, you pussy!

Flyattractor
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Castrate the little shit! Do it, you pussy!

Yes. Probably should before he turns into Bane.

And not the cool comic book version but the lame movie version.

Robtard

Robtard

Lestov16
I was just coming here to post what Robtard said. I saw this story on CNN.com yesterday and the article was clearly just insubstantial click bait. As stated, the govt. immediately realized there was a technical error and apologized. Thread should be closed

Surtur
I'm just confused how right away they didn't realize he would of been 16 months old at the time the crime took place.

Since from the way the article seems to portray it..the mistake was only realized after the guilty verdict had been handed down to the kid and others.

Robtard
Maybe they thought the parent's were lying in order to protect their child who the system thought was actually a 16 year old with the same name?

Don't know, but it's really a non story since the three year old isn't going to prison and the error seems to be fixed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.