If Goku fused with Dende or Mr. Satan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Interneton
Exactly how much stronger or weaker would they have made him? Would he still have been screwed against Buuhan?

Also, I believe Tien was present, just unconscious. Chiaotzu was apparently still alive somewhere as well. Had Goku more ideally merged with one of them, would those fusions have been powerful enough to take on Buuhan?

cdtm
Satan would have made him much stronger then with that scrub, Vegeta.

Q99
Dende would be... interesting. I don't think his *power* would change too much, but he'd gain regeneration and magical abilities.

Satan, wouldn't matter/help at all.

Tien would give him a reasonable boost.

cdtm
Even Tien should be a drop in the bucket, imo. Certainly not enough to fight a Buu, and probably only helpful if we're talking against someone of near equal power levels

SSJGGogeta
No. None of the fusee's other than the Saiyan's would have made Goku a match for any form of Super Buu. They, in fact, would have made him much weaker. The reason being, that he would have gained slight boosts to his base form, but likely would have lost the ability to go SSJ. And even if he had SSJ3 while fused, it wouldn't have made a difference against any Super Buu.

Q99
I doubt he'd lose the ability to go super saiyan! So far from all the fusions, the result has had the unique abilities of both.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Q99
I doubt he'd lose the ability to go super saiyan! So far from all the fusions, the result has had the unique abilities of both.

Uh, well that's probably because so far, all of the fusions have only been between two Saiyan's that previously attained Super Saiyan. Final Flash or Kamehameha are just two types of energy blasts. Literally any one of the Z-fighters could learn either.

The way I see it, the fusion result can only use an attack or ability if both fusee's could feasibly use it. And Hercule and Dende can't feasibly go SSJ.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.