Spiderman vs Captain America and the Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Grimes
Andrew Parker vs The dynamic duo with their standard gear. Spiderman gets his skateboard.

The fight takes place in Peter's school after it's evacuated. No bfr etc.

quanchi112
Team wins. smile

BruceSkywalker
team wins...

Garfield Spidey's "spidey sense" often failed him which didn't make sense but there is that though

Robtard
ASM films are meh, but there's no denying SM's speed and reaction time

FFW to 5:50

rxwG0vyWsWk

quanchi112
Rob's passive agrees dive way of debating. Man up and take a position you coward.

Arachnid1
Spidey blitzes the hell out of them with ease in a stomp

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Nah, team wins.

playa1258
Spider-man via speed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Spider-man via speed. What showings ?

playa1258
Rob posted the vid above.

quanchi112
Rob posted the vid above. So that's why you believe he wins over this team ? laughing out loud

Arachnid1
Originally posted by quanchi112
So that's why you believe he wins over this team ? laughing out loud There is also the scene where the dude flips between bullets from a minigun

Do you seriously think Cap or Bucky can tag that?

playa1258
Speed kills.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
There is also the scene where the dude flips between bullets from a minigun

Do you seriously think Cap or Bucky can tag that? Absolutely. Do not get hung up on one feat.

quanchi112
Speed kills. Skill and tactical fighting also kill.

Adam Grimes
'Cap wins cuz ultron and tactixs!!' -DD

Irony.

Arachnid1
Absolutely. Do not get hung up on one feat. http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ice_cube_wtf.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
'Cap wins cuz ultron and tactixs!!' -DD

Irony. He uses tactics all the time. He has various exceptional superhuman feats. He also has a team me member here. Lizard doesn't throw punches or move faster than bullets, moron.

playa1258
Spidey is also much stronger than both combined.

quanchi112
http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ice_cube_wtf.gif Apologize to me.

Arachnid1
Apologize to me. You're killin me here Quan. Maybe I don't spend enough time on the internets, but are you trolling?

I mean, Spidey has insane bullet time feats and has been shown to be able to dodge and react to lightning blasts from Electro. That scene that Rob posted where he clears the stairs and insulates with his webs before the electricity moves a couple of inches to shock the people around is an absolutely ridiculous reaction time/speed feat.

How will Cap or Bucky tag him? Bucky's guns cant, Cap's shield cant, and they'd be murdered in close quarters. This is before we even get to the use of webbing since it's already a stomp without.

quanchi112
You're killin me here Quan. Maybe I don't spend enough time on the internets, but are you trolling?

I mean, Spidey has insane bullet time feats and has been shown to be able to dodge and react to lightning blasts from Electro. That scene that Rob posted where he clears the stairs and insulates with his webs before the electricity moves a couple of inches to shock the people around is an absolutely ridiculous reaction time/speed feat.

How will Cap or Bucky tag him? Bucky's guns cant, Cap's shield cant, and they'd be murdered in close quarters. This is before we even get to the use of webbing since it's already a stomp without. We see Cap take on someone far faster in Quicksilver, someone far more powerful in Ultron, and someone very cunning in Loki. He will be fine. Don't get hung up on these feats, kiddo. Just because Loki can react to a bullet doesn't mean Cap can't tag his ass.

Arachnid1
Quicksilver has a faster running speed, but I'd say Spidey is quicker in reaction and overall speed. Quicksilver has got to be the first speedster to get killed by bullets lol. Hell, that scene where he's running past Mjolnir and its still moving shows he's not that fast.

Cap didn't hurt Ultron in anyway. He just dodged and survived. Something Spidey would have been able to do even easier.

Loki made Cap look like a joke.

And Loki has never bullet timed. You keep saying "Don't get hung up on feats" but feats are what decide the outcome of these versus threads. As things stand, Spidey's feats >>> Cap and Bucky combined

quanchi112
Quicksilver has a faster running speed, but I'd say Spidey is quicker in reaction and overall speed. Quicksilver has got to be the first speedster to get killed by bullets lol. Hell, that scene where he's running past Mjolnir and its still moving shows he's not that fast.

Cap didn't hurt Ultron in anyway. He just dodged and survived. Something Spidey would have been able to do even easier.

Loki made Cap look like a joke.

And Loki has never bullet timed. You keep saying "Don't get hung up on feats" but feats are what decide the outcome of these versus threads. As things stand, Spidey's feats >>> Cap and Bucky combined We see how fast he moved relative to the people aware of him. That doesn't mean he can't get caught off guard. It shows how much faster he is than mjolnir. Spiderman can't move anywhere near this fast.

So you agree he is quite skilled.

No, he didn't. Yes, he has. We also go by peer by peer comparisons not just feats, kiddo.

Adam Grimes
He uses tactics all the time. He has various exceptional superhuman feats. He also has a team me member here. Lizard doesn't throw punches or move faster than bullets, moron. Lizard? Who moves faster than bullets here?

Do you even read, bro?

quanchi112
Lizard? Who moves faster than bullets here?

Do you even read, bro? Spiderman has great reflex speeds but he can't move that fast in combat. Bullets are faster than lizard.

TheVaultDweller
Spiderman wins.

Also, LOL at this Cap "fighting" Quicksilver nonsense. If Cap had been able to react to Quicksilver while he was moving at superspeed, there would be a point. But we see, during the shot where Quicksilver punches Cap in the face, that he is basically frozen from Pietro perspective. The only time Cap ever tags Pietro is when Pietro is dazed and slowly trying to get up, after just flying through the air and taking a hard hit when crashing into some machinery, after trying to grab Mjolnir. Loki schooled Cap while trying to get captured. Also, the Ultron Cap fought is not "far more powerful" than Spiderman. Not by feats.

Who claimed Lizard moves as fast as a bullet? Spiderman dodges actual bullets in the first film, fired at him point-blank, by a police officer.

golem370
Quan is a blind Cap fan he will just keep debating even when he is wrong debating him seriously.

quanchi112
So Vault you want a shot at the title or are you going to run to your mother ?

TheVaultDweller
I have no idea what you are on about. And bringing my mother into this is kind of odd.

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
Quan is a blind Cap fan he will just keep debating even when he is wrong debating him seriously. I do not even care for Cap. I argue objectively to a fault.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I have no idea what you are on about. And bringing my mother into this is kind of odd. Just as I thought.

KingD19
Quans just dumb. Spidey wins.

ShadowFyre
Without webbing, teaam puts up a fight but loses. With webbing it would be an epic stomp for peter

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Quans just dumb. Spidey wins. Ad hominem attacks due to your lack of case is more than telling, my dim witted enemy. Team wins.

Adam Grimes
Let's make this fair.

Round 1: Peter without his webshooters vs Team without shield.

Round 2: Spidey w/ webshooters vs Team with standard gear.

quanchi112
It is too late to alter the thread. Typical troll move two pages in.

KingD19
Spidey still wins both fights.

quanchi112
Spidey still wins both fights. Based on ?

Estacado
Spidey is still faster and stronger.

Arachnid1
Let's make this fair.

Round 1: Peter without his webshooters vs Team without shield.

Round 2: Spidey w/ webshooters vs Team with standard gear. Take away Spideys webshooters and give the team all their gear along with his web shooters and they'd still be absolutely stomped.

steverules_2
Spider-man wins 10/10

Spider-sense, better reflexes, far faster and way stronger

When Cap catches a squad car in mid air or stops both a truck and bus from moving with sheer strength lemme know wink

Estacado
thumb up
Only a dumbshit like quan would argue.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Spidey is still faster and stronger. That isn't the entire picture.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
thumb up
Only a dumbshit like quan would argue. When did I say Cap was stronger than Spiderman ? Think before you speak, guy who sees movies with his grandma. Loser.

KingD19
Quan, we all know the Star spangled brothers are inferior to Spidey in literally every way that matters in a fight. How could they possibly win?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Spidey wins in a epic stomp. This is a non fight. He literally kicks the ever loving shit out of both, and barely gets hit in the process.

Robtard
So by page three two things seem to be agreed upon:

1) Spider-Man with his vastly super speed, agility, reaction-time, strength and his Spider-Sense would defeat Cap & WS

2)Quanchi112 is laughably stupid

Really no reason to keep going, imo

golem370
The first ASM he dodged gun fire from a cop a couple feet away.

Adam Grimes
It is too late to alter the thread. Typical troll move two pages in. I just added a new round, calm down and stop crying.

Raisen
Spider murders with that speed and precision

quanchi112
Quan, we all know the Star spangled brothers are inferior to Spidey in literally every way that matters in a fight. How could they possibly win? I already explained it. You won't ever get it, biased boy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
So by page three two things seem to be agreed upon:

1) Spider-Man with his vastly super speed, agility, reaction-time, strength and his Spider-Sense would defeat Cap & WS

2)Quanchi112 is laughably stupid

Really no reason to keep going, imo Ad hominem attacks and the team wins, cuck. Tactical victory.

quanchi112
I just added a new round, calm down and stop crying. It is too late to alter the thread.

Adam Grimes
It is too late to alter the thread. No.

quanchi112
No. It is too late. You lose as does Spiderman.

Adam Grimes
It is too late. You lose as does Spiderman. Lol.

ShadowFyre
Spider-Man should be able to hit Cap or Bucky so hardbthat they die instantly. He is as far above them as they are to a regular person. Based off feats, the duo can hurt him but at his higher end showings vs. Theirs he should be able to tank or dodge anthing they throw minus the shield. He should be in absolute control the entire fight.

KingD19
Cap would be in more danger than Spidey if he used the shield. Because now Spidey has a weapon.

Trocity
Spider-Man stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.