Conan(Arnold) vs Mountain(GoT)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Sword fight. Who takes it?

KingD19
Does Gregor have a woman for us to hear duh lamentashuns of?

golem370
Oh no.

Robtard
Conan destroys Gregor, he's faster, stronger, a veteran pit fighter, taught the deepest secrets by the war masters of the East, taught the poetry of Khitai and the philosophy of Sung.

TheVaultDweller
Conan would beat slow-ass TV show Mountain.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Robtard
Conan destroys Gregor, he's faster, stronger, a veteran pit fighter, taught the deepest secrets by the war masters of the East, taught the poetry of Khitai and the philosophy of Sung.

Spite fight. Conan, and easily. Then again, Conan would beat anybody from the series anyways.

TheVaultDweller
Agreed. There isn't a single human fighter from the TV Show version of GoT that could provide Conan with a proper one-on-one challenge IMO. Maybe have him fight a bunch of them at once?

Inhuman
Originally posted by Robtard

This

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yeah, it would certainly be a better fight, but even then, Conan would likely reign supreme.

FrothByte
If Gregor's armor performed the way a proper armor should perform then he wins. But since it seems all but aesthetic, Conan wins.

Dreampanther
Lol.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/149743/3147307-2333922509-conan.jpg

quanchi112
Conan wins.

Arachnid1
Easy win for conan

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by FrothByte
If Gregor's armor performed the way a proper armor should perform then he wins. But since it seems all but aesthetic, Conan wins.

Conan destroys him, not matter what armor he's bringing to the table. Conan is a totally different animal. He's literally better in every area. He's beaten "God's", mythical creatures, magicians, legions of men etc etc. I could see Conan beat Mountain with no weapon and not bat an eye.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Conan destroys him, not matter what armor he's bringing to the table. Conan is a totally different animal. He's literally better in every area. He's beaten "God's", mythical creatures, magicians, legions of men etc etc. I could see Conan beat Mountain with no weapon and not bat an eye.

We're talking about movie Conan if I'm mistaken, not comic Conan.

KingD19
Either version of movie Conan would win. Even Momoa Conan would wreck his shit.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I am. If it was comic book Conan, with would be even more of a joke.

He killed a mythical creature (Snake)
He beat a the Dreaming God (Dagoth)
he beat a wizard/Creature (Toth Amon)
Stalemated Red Sonja (who, like him, doesn't know defeat)
Beat countless numbers of men, and elite men at that

he's beyond Mountain, by a lot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.