Gauntlet: Seventh Sister & Fifth Brother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
How far can the Inquisitors make it?

Canon:
1. Kanan Jarrus & Ezra Bridger
2. Ahsoka Tano (TCW)
3. Barriss Offee
4. Luminara Unduli
5. Depa Billaba
6. Qui-Gon Jinn
7. Kit Fisto
8. Savage Opress
9. Obi-Wan Kenobi (TCW)
10. Anakin Skywalker (TCW)

Legends:
1. Zayne Carrick
2. Githany
3. Sirak
4. Atris
5. Aayla Secura
6. Bastila Shan
7. Xanatos
8. Wolf Sazen
9. Lucien Draay
10. Quinlan Vos

Setting: Takobo.

JKBart
CANUN stompedo at 6, ultra stompedo at 7

LEGUNDS can stop at 4, 5, 6 or 7. Probably an kill at 8. Definitely an kill at 9 and 10.

sory for bad gramar
no copy pasterino plz ok?

Syndicate
Stops at Luminara.

Stops at Githany.

Emperordmb
Possibly 2 on canon, 3 on legends

Syndicate
You think the Inquisitors would know how to deal with Githany's lightwip?

ares834
3. (Bariss should really be higher)

carthage
Sirak isn't beating them both lmao

Canon they stop at 3/5

|King Joker|
Luminara > Barriss, ****ers.
Originally posted by Syndicate
You think the Inquisitors would know how to deal with Githany's lightwip? That may be her only advantage to be honest, and even then the Inquisitors have unorthodox weapons as well.

Syndicate
She seems pretty skilled given she was at the top of the Sith Academy on Korriban and she seemed to be able to handle Sirak and the siblings pretty well in her fight against them. 5th Brother is pretty much fodder that is only useful for his force abilities. I freely acknowledge that if the Inquisitors combined their power they could probably beat Githany but as it is I see Githany taking out 5th brother early on and then beating 7th Sister after a good fight.

Emperordmb
Yeah rethinking about it, Githany stops them. She has been shown tearing through the defenses of Jedi Master level opponents with her lightwhip, which is more than I can say for the inquisitors.

|King Joker|
An emotionally conflicted Jedi Master who was pleading for Githany to turn away from the dark side and who was hardly bringing his full combative prowess to bare. Not that impressed with her beating him.

And seriously, why does prime Ahsoka Tano fodderizing the Fifth Brother mean that every other ****ing person in Star Wars can, lol? I mean, I freely acknowledge he isn't the cream of the crop, but like, come on.

Emperordmb
Also crushing the other apprentices and quickly demolishing a bloodlusted Llokay. And even if Kiel wasn't attacking he was still defending himself.

|King Joker|
In general, I think the effectiveness of a defense is probably better when you're in a mindset such as: 'I actually want to win and best my opponent!' Not, 'I'm still in love with this person and I'm pleading with them to come back to the light'.

Emperordmb
I don't think not wanting to attack someone means your defense is taking a hit as well.

|King Joker|
You have to be in the right mindset to properly defend yourself in a fight (especially if the person you're fighting is trying to murder you and you're in love with them, that's sort of a shit situation and would take a hit to your overall combative performance, IMO, including defense).

Emperordmb
He had no problem trying to defend against her earlier on in the fight even when he knew his lightsaber couldn't block her cannon fire. And if he's trying to convince her to turn back to the light, lowering his defenses and dying isn't a logical way to acquire that end.

Regardless, making short work of a bloodlusted Llokay is a high enough showing to mark her as their superior.

|King Joker|
I'm not arguing he was purposefully lowering his defenses, I'm arguing that his emotional state would inadvertently decrease his effectiveness as a combatant and thus his defensive capabilities.

Provide the excerpt of Bane vs. Llokay, homo.

Tondemonai
Luminara

Atris

Q99
Would the inquisitors be trained to handle lightning attacks?

Syndicate
Originally posted by Q99
Would the inquisitors be trained to handle lightning attacks?

Doubtful. Unless we're taking the EU into account.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.