Proxima Midnight, Caiera the Oldstrong & Gamora vs. Jane Thor, Zarda & Angela

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

ShadowFyre
Team 2 stomps. Maybe not stomp but yeah, they win, especially if this gets physical. Angela and Jane alone would put a physical beatdown on team 1 by themselves.

Sin I AM
Gamora doesn't belong here

ShadowFyre
Didnt she get an amp recently?

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Yes. She'd do fine.

ShadowFyre
I thought so, still I do t see them taking very many wins when they have a speedblitzing mjolnir all over them and Angela who should be able to beat anybody here 1 on 1.

Proxima is roughly Luke Cage level. Cap Marvel almost one shotted her and with Mjolnir on the field her precious spear (which she basically needs just to stay alive in this match) wont be as useful.
What does Caiera do again? Basically a kind of witch right? Zarda staves her skull in.
If Proxima had more than that spear going for her I might think that with Gamora we had a fight but I dont see them lasting long vs. Jane and Angela.

carver9
Team 1 stomps.

basilisk
Going with team 2 for a majority.

Sin I AM

I cant keep up with amps. If she does which allows her to hang then so be it

DarkSaint85
I thought so, still I do t see them taking very many wins when they have a speedblitzing mjolnir all over them and Angela who should be able to beat anybody here 1 on 1.

Proxima is roughly Luke Cage level. Cap Marvel almost one shotted her and with Mjolnir on the field her precious spear (which she basically needs just to stay alive in this match) wont be as useful.
What does Caiera do again? Basically a kind of witch right? Zarda staves her skull in.
If Proxima had more than that spear going for her I might think that with Gamora we had a fight but I dont see them lasting long vs. Jane and Angela.

Caiera had the Oldstrong power; so think Skaar (although he also had Hulk's amping abilities). She could draw power from the planet, and have increased strength/durability.

She was also highly skilled.

celeyhyga17
She still has an amp?

Stoic
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
She still has an amp?

Looked to me that she had it during the recent Contest of Champions, but I could be mistaken.

Sin I AM
What did she do

Stoic
I didn't follow the series.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
I didn't follow the series.

Looked to me that she had it during the recent Contest of Champions, but I could be mistaken.

Im surrounded by idiots

Stoic
You're surrounded by clones of yourself?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What did she do

Nothing of note.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Team two, without trouble.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Team two, without trouble.

I think that they would have loads of trouble. Sin decided to come out of nowhere saying that Gamora didn't belong here. Gamora stalemated Angela, and this was before she was augmented with cosmic powers.

ShadowFyre
I thought Angela thrashed her first time?

And yeah..the oldpower vs. Mjolnir? I know shebwas powerful but feat wise she doesent have a lot. And since Jane e gets thenpower of Thor who has elemental control over the earth as well as storms does she get earth control as well or just Asgardian aspects of Thor?really dont see how they dont kinda cancel each other out anyway.

Aside from Gamoras ambiguous cosmic amp, who here even has an answer for when they get blitzed by a Mjolnir that is able to hit all three of them at basically the same time? Theyre gonna be getting pummeled from a distance before they can even attack? Pproximas spear is only real ranged attack besides oldstrong magic. Both of which the hammer could potentially just absorb.

I wish Gamora was on team 2 tho. One of my fav female characters.

Stoic
I thought Angela thrashed her first time?

No she didn't trash her. She was the stronger out of the two but not by leaps and bounds. Gamora held her own and the GOTG jumped in and pretty much ruined any conclusive victor in their match. Angela however did compliment her on her fighting abilities. Also it should be noted that it was also Angela's first real battle in the MU so there's also that.

you can skim through these scans

https://www.google.com/search?q=angela+vs+gamora&biw=1000&bih=539&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjx2p3T1ZvLAhUEZCYKHcgOAboQsAQIGw&dpr=0.8#imgrc=6mMaQHHL41RjvM%3A

Sin I AM
I think that they would have loads of trouble. Sin decided to come out of nowhere saying that Gamora didn't belong here. Gamora stalemated Angela, and this was before she was augmented with cosmic powers.

She doesn't. Unless she has an amp

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
She doesn't. Unless she has an amp

In that case Angela by proxy doesn't belong here either which would be incorrect. With the amp Gamora may just be too much for anyone on the field. I don't understand why you would say that Gamora doesn't belong. Maybe that's what i should have asked in the first place.

Sin I AM
In that case Angela by proxy doesn't belong here either which would be incorrect. With the amp Gamora may just be too much for anyone on the field. I don't understand why you would say that Gamora doesn't belong. Maybe that's what i should have asked in the first place.

How? I felt that Angela was above her. And this amp u keep referencing what has she done with it

Stoic
If Angela was really far above Gamora without the amp, she would have destroyed her in one on one combat. She did not because she could not. Angela had the edge in power but she it wasn't to the point that Gamora was helpless. Gamora gave as good as she got.

With the amp she fought Angela while she was in possession of Mjolnir to a stalemate. This shows me that the only person on T2 capable of keeping up with Gamora is Angela, because the other 2 have yet to show what they can do.

1. So Gamora without the amp can keep up with Angela without Mjolnir.
2. Gamora with amp can keep up with Angela with Mjolnir.
3. Gamora's amp indicates that it gives her the power to compete with Thor.

Zarda is in question here, not Gamora even without the amp.

carver9
Don't think people know of Caiera fts.

celeyhyga17
Thor and Angela wreck. Zarda becomes Angela's sex slave.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.