Can they have children?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zimbo
I was thinking does matrix involve any sex?
In the second movie neo was doing it pretty good, do you think she told him how to do it or he knew it all along.
..............every normal man likes girls......... yes yes ........anyway just tell me what do you think about it.

Ushgarak
Yes.

zimbo
That was short

Ushgarak
And to the point!

They can do everything in the Matrix we can with several common sense limits.

justinday15
They used protection.

zimbo
So you saing matrix new born children are programs?

Ushgarak
No, that would not work.

Tevesh
i'm sure when they are...um...doing the wild monkey dance....in the matrix, the machines...um...stimulate certain parts of the body and collect samples from the male. then they take that sample, route it to the female with which whom he was doing the wild monkey dance with and put his sample inside her. if the actual body gets pregnant, the machines detect it and so she becomes pregnant within the matrix.

i also suppose that the machines would perform child birth as well. Once that happens, they probably take the child and put him/her in a new pod...like we saw in the first movie

TheIvan
It is really great question how people reproduce in the Matrix... It is sure that they are virtually having sex, but also it is sure that they have no physical contact.

Ushgarak
New babies are most likely vreated genetically, simply from any material gathered from both parents. Pretty clinica and not as sick as some would be worried about.

maul's woman
I agree with Ushgarak. It would be totally clinical. Much like lab work complete with artificial wombs etc. Massive intelligence growing it's fuel source without endangering the crop. Picking them when they are ready to be inserted into the "mainframe" itself. We saw a glimpse of that in the first Matrix movie. Very very cool concept. In the mind of those plugged into the Matrix mainframe they believe they are really engaged in sexual reproduction but in reality they never touch anybody and are in their individual pods. The A.I. have them believe the false reality to prevent loss of "entire crops" of adult fuel sources.

Dexx
Yeah..i think they can have children. But, as ush said, created genetically within the matrix (or not even....simply harvested new born is placed in one of 'em tubes and plugged into the matrix as 'son of:...')
or maybe they didn't think it at this grade of details stick out tongue
But newborns outside of matrix don't have those plugs...so they get to miss al the ass-kicking within the matrix. But i guess it can be implanted

BEST TRINITY
You listened Morph they were no born anymore ...theyre growing

Swedenborg
For once it seems Ush and I completely agree *LOL*

BEST TRINITY
May be trin and neo gonna have a LITTLE ONE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.