DCnU Ultraman Powerlevel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Vs Superman?
Vs Black Adam

and adams powerlevel versus his fight with ultraman

based on what ultraman has done lately

TethAdamTheRock
?

Prof. T.C McAbe
PL around Lord Beerus level or if you want comic tiers, High Trans.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
PL around Lord Beerus level or if you want comic tiers, High Trans. whats scans show him being trans?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
whats scans show him being trans?

His feat against an Multiversal Abstract is rather a high Skyfather feat, at the very very least, but this is too much imo, so I take him by the beatdown he gave a HH.

Estacado

Genii96
HH level

Magnon
He's approximately at 133.5 Hulks (WB).

Galan007
Trans-level is fair based on what he's done, imo.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
PL around Lord Beerus level or if you want comic tiers, High Trans.

Don't bring Beerus into this. When Ultraman can destroy a Universe, then you can say he is on that level (which is far above trans).

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
Trans-level is fair based on what he's done, imo. Pretty much. At least. His average is basically brutalizing high-heralds , or taking it to Universal++ level Mobius.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
Don't bring Beerus into this. When Ultraman can destroy a Universe, then you can say he is on that level (which is far above trans).

There is so much wrong with what you said, as always and it's easy to take it apart, but I leave it at that, the people see you are wrong, as always.

Galan007
Originally posted by Phil
Pretty much. At least. His average is basically brutalizing high-heralds , or taking it to Universal++ level Mobius. thumb up

And his only 'low' feat(when fully powered) is losing to that same universal++ being, after he employed anti-matter. Hell, even when Ultraman was extremely weakened, his 'lows' still involved weakness exploitation of some sort.

That's a very solid track record, tbh.

Ptr_Grifin
I hate that he got killed off.

the Darkone
HH to low Trans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.