MOS Superman Vs MCU Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Man Of Steel Superman Vs Thor , Vision, Hulk and Ultraman

Surtur
Well I'm quite confused as to who Ultraman is in the MCU. To be honest I wasn't massively impressed with MOS Supes. Hopefully the new movie will give him better feats, but I don't see him winning as of now. He doesn't even really seem to have any super speed to speak of, we only really see Faora using speed.

Did you perhaps mean Antman? Though I should point out there is a specific forum for movie fights.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Surtur
Well I'm quite confused as to who Ultraman is in the MCU. To be honest I wasn't massively impressed with MOS Supes. Hopefully the new movie will give him better feats, but I don't see him winning. He doesn't even really seem to have any super speed to speak of, we only really see Faora using speed.

Did you perhaps mean Antman? Though I should point out there is a specific forum for movie fights. Ultron, i mean. laughing out loud

Surtur
Okay well especially if this is vibranium Ultron that just makes it worse.

TethAdamTheRock
ok

80sBaby
Superman loses badly.

CosmicComet
Actually, he beats the crap out of them.

He's quadruple to maybe 5 digit mach speed, and has reflexes proportional to this (as stated in a BvS companion book). And he had the power to destroy the extra durable World Engine (which plowed through a mountain side IIRC), and he did this while weakened by the Kryptonian atmosphere it created, and the gravity it was outputting.

MoS Clark is nowhere near Christopher Reeve, he's nowhere near Tom Welling, hell, he's nowhere near even Dean Cain, but he still has more than enough to woop everyone here.

Surtur
So we count feats from companion books? What are his best feats?

ShadowFyre
Lol? You seriously thinks he takes even a single match against this team?

carver9
Hulk, Thor, any of these members destroys him with a single hit.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9

No.

Superman took on 2 beings at the same time that equaled each individual Avengers. So there's no way he's going down from a single hit.

You're hate for the character blinds you so much that you refuse to debate properly, but instead, you continues to say stupid shit that any comic book readers, or movie goers would never say.

playa1258
I'm thinking Supes is getting a power increase in BvS.

Insane Titan
Hulk, Thor, any of these members destroys him with a single hit. you are such a idiot, seriously 1 hit!

Zack M

laughing out loud

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Surtur
So we count feats from companion books? What are his best feats?

There isn't a feat in the companion book. Can you read?

I mentioned feats from MoS.

All the companion book is for is that it confirms his reflexes are on par with his speed.

Since MoS Superman is like close to Mach 10,000 fast, he effortlessly blitzes this team.

He was also strong enough to destroy the World Engine, which was, again, more durable than a mountain, and he did so while weakened and while pushed down by enhanced gravity.

That effortlessly shits on any strength feat the Avengers have had so far.

ShadowFyre
I dont know bout one hit, butyeah, hes not mach 10000000 fast lol. Theres to much going on for newbie supes to take a team like this . Crazy talk. 2 of them can hold their own if not take home some wins from him and the other two he cant even seriously damage and out of one of those, three is an infinity stone. This thread is a huge mismatch. You should probably add Ronan w power gem and Kurse and hell, entire MCU cast.

Surtur
Originally posted by CosmicComet
There isn't a feat in the companion book. Can you read?

You realize if I couldn't read then I wouldn't of been able to even respond to anything you just said, right? But hey we can ignore that. You said something about his reflexes was stated in a book. I have no idea if it was describing him doing something and stating the speed he was doing it at or if it was just listing general information about the character.

None of which actually allow him to achieve victory.

So what specifically does this book say? "Superman has reflexes on par with his speed" ?

He sure didn't seem to use his speed..ever, at all, besides flying fast. So he's not effortlessly blitzing anyone really.

Or let me put it to you another way: since he failed to ever do anything like what you describe whatever this companion book says is quite irrelevant.

Alrighty and this is all fine and good and doesn't actually change the outcome. Not after the stuff Thor pulled at the end of Avengers 2.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I dont know bout one hit, butyeah, hes not mach 10000000 fast lol.

Yeah he's definitely not "Mach 10000000", but he's most definitely close to quadruple digit machs based on speed feats, hence Mach 10,000 was stated. I don't know why you responded to a strawman number.

He fought multiple Kryptonians, all experienced fighters whereas he is fighting four people here, all of whom are immensely weaker than him, and even more importantly, much slower.

There is not a single person in this thread that can fight him alone.

Hulk's best strength feat of one-shotting the leviathan worm thingy, whatever its called, is a pathetic feat compared to breaking the world engine while weakened by kryptonian atmosphere and gravity.

Hulk one shot a building buster, Supes one-shotted a planetary terraformer that was more durable than a mountain.

Insane Titan
^ no bias in your post what so ever LOL

TethAdamTheRock
Lol lets Beef this up Happy Dance

tkitna

laughing out loud Love your persistence Carv.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
No.

Superman took on 2 beings at the same time that equaled each individual Avengers. So there's no way he's going down from a single hit.

You're hate for the character blinds you so much that you refuse to debate properly, but instead, you continues to say stupid shit that any comic book readers, or movie goers would never say.

Isn't this comic characters vs movie Supes?

carver9
Originally posted by Insane Titan
you are such a idiot, seriously 1 hit!

I had you off ignore. Now I see why you were on it. Holla.

ShadowFyre

Is it? If it is then Carvers right. One hit.

lawest9
No.

You're hate for the character blinds you so much that you refuse to debate properly, but instead, you continues to say stupid shit that any comic book readers, or movie goers would never say. Well said.

lawest9
Chris Reeve Superman would have been best served to use here.

Surtur

MCU=Marvel Cinematic Universe. But yeah I could see how some could think there are some comic characters involved since it is in the wrong forum.

tkitna
Ultraman solos

http://38.media.tumblr.com/bf5913aeb9134f594b8da270c9b86d7d/tumblr_inline_nb0tq9p53a1r8soiz.jpg

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by lawest9
Chris Reeve Superman would have been best served to use here.

That would have been spite against anybody then. Cant thinknof anything shy of a god thats been portrayed in the movies that could beat Reeves. He would solo entire current DCU and MCU cast at same time before any of them knew what happened.

Time-Immemorial

Proof, because Hulkbuster kicked the living shit out of Hulk.

ShadowFyre
He thought it was marvel comics vs. Dcu supes

TethAdamTheRock
He thought it was marvel comics vs. Dcu supes Can hulk destroy that world engine? if he had flight?

emporerpants
Doesn't this belong in the movie vs forum?

quanchi112
I had you off ignore. Now I see why you were on it. Holla. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by emporerpants
Doesn't this belong in the movie vs forum? Yes.

abhilegend
Superman wins. Small heroes of small worlds and all that shit.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Can hulk destroy that world engine? if he had flight?

No, he could not even take down Hulkbuster or kill Loki.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

In his defense one he doesn't kill. This aint emo clark we talking about and he was sucker punched. Can happen to anyone

Time-Immemorial
Im sure all the soldiers he was ripping apart in the beginning of age of utron died when hulk hit them.

carver9
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

How strong was Hulk buster?

Are you saying Hulk can't kill Loki if he wanted too?

ShadowFyre

Loki seems pretty damn durable to me, I imagine hulk could kill him but considering he had no marks on him and was not actually injured it might actually take the Hulk longer than you would think unless he just got free reign to pummel on him.

If the Hulk had done that to a Frost Giant, Cap or anyone around that level they would be broken.

DarkSaint85
He was tearing the Hulkbuster apart....it was only due to its replacement capabilities that it could hang with Hulk.

Surtur
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman wins. Small heroes of small worlds and all that shit.

Oh you and your ways.

deathslash
Loki seems pretty damn durable to me, I imagine hulk could kill him but considering he had no marks on him and was not actually injured it might actually take the Hulk longer than you would think unless he just got free reign to pummel on him.

If the Hulk had done that to a Frost Giant, Cap or anyone around that level they would be broken. let's be honest, loki was consistently displayed as being capable enough to hang with thor. Thor was barely holding his own against banner and loki got wrecked so badly that he was groaning in pain and only just began to get to his feet several minutes later. Also, this next part isn't addressed to you but I feel like I need to say it.

Lol at superman ever having even a snowball's chance in hell of taking this team down. He hasn't even been displayed as having a fraction of his comic book counterpart's reactionary feats and he's only displayed his super speed as something that helps him fly into his opponents faster. Also, faora alone was his equal for a good time and when namek stepped in, he got knocked the f*ck out by their tag team combo. Also, it was only with the intervention of the United States military that faora got taken down. Let's not forget that he was also getting thrown around by simple jet bullets.

DarkSaint85
Isn't Loki a Frost Giant?? So Hulk would have done the same to them, no?

Faora had legit superspeed fighting feats - and was a trained killer. Superman being their equal is a good feat, surely?

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Isn't Loki a Frost Giant?? So Hulk would have done the same to them, no?

Faora had legit superspeed fighting feats - and was a trained killer. Superman being their equal is a good feat, surely? yeah, hulk most certainly would rip through frost giants. Thus far, he's been portrayed as the most physically powerful character in the MCU.

Yeah, faora was also fast and was most certainly a trained killer, but it's not like this team doesn't have someone that's also a trained warrior that has more feats than faora. This thread is basically asking for mos superman to fight a stronger, more durable namek, a slower but more powerful faora with actual energy projection, and a robotic zod at the same time. He barely held his own against faora and namek and that was because a lot of distractions got in the way.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He was tearing the Hulkbuster apart....it was only due to its replacement capabilities that it could hang with Hulk.

Thats exactly the way I saw it...

thumb up

Time-Immemorial

No he can't kill Loki, he is to durable.

Blue Area Vet
This has to be the ultimate troll post. Oil rig straining Super would be KOed if he took the up close city explosion Thor took tot he grill with no problem. Delusional isn't the word.

-Pr-
You guys can take your bias to the movie forum, thanks.

SquallX
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
This has to be the ultimate troll post. Oil rig straining Super would be KOed if he took the up close city explosion Thor took tot he grill with no problem. Delusional isn't the word.

The Oil rig scene happened in the beginning of the movie. Clark couldn't even fly by then.

Blue Area Vet
The Oil rig scene happened in the beginning of the movie. Clark couldn't even fly by then.

So what? Is his strength tied to his graviton control?

deathslash
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
So what? Is his strength tied to his graviton control? he was knocked out by (part of) an oil rig falling on him. Later on, he was still conscious after getting thrown through dozens of skyscrapers, survived getting a satellite thrown at him, survived reentry into earth, etc. Saying that Clark doesn't win because he was out of it from an oil rig falling on him is like saying that he's not strong because had a little bit of trouble with pushing the school bus out of the water when he was a kid. That said, he still loses this fight pretty badly.

carthage
No way he's beating all of them at once

relentless1
Superman could take MAYBE 2 at once but not the whole team

Robtard
Hulk is easily slapped into outer space and then it's just a matter of one, two, three broken necks.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Hulk is easily slapped into outer space and then it's just a matter of one, two, three broken necks. Hulk would beat the shot out of Superman. We both know it to be true.

carthage
Hulk is easily slapped into outer space and then it's just a matter of one, two, three broken necks.

How is he doing that while engaging Thor? The Avengers have far better teamwork, and he still has to respond to attacks from Ultron/Vision. He'd get dogpiled

quanchi112
Robtard is extremely biased for DC characters that's why he responded in the manner that he did.

Nibedicus
Waiiit, whu? Heck no.

Team takes Supe's lunch money.

Time-Immemorial

This

Nibedicus
I know you're just messing around, so I won't engage. :-p

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.