Kyle Katarn vs. Darth Marr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on neutral ground

Force, sabers, all out

JKBart
1) Kyle
2) Kyle
3) neutral ground

Syndicate
Kyle in all.

Deronn_solo
Kyle sweeps this clown.

Emperordmb
Kyle carves him a new one with his fierce weapon.

Tondemonai
Marr

Beniboybling
What are Kyle's feats?

ILS
Originally posted by Beniboybling
What are Kyle's feats? Shit

FreshestSlice
Kyle's got a beard. Marr barely even has a face.

S_W_LeGenD
1. Darth Marr
2. Darth Marr solidly
3. Darth Marr solidly

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Beniboybling
What are Kyle's feats?
Defeating Desann, kicking Caedus in the face, kicking a Vong into a wall hard enough to severly crack it, he tanked a GAG speeder slamming into him then survived being stabbed through the chest by a lightsaber immediately afterwards, and he has parity with Kyp Durron and Viun Gaalan as duelists.

Beniboybling
Hmmm. Darth Marr deflected assaults more thoroughly than any planetary shield, Kyle gets the ***** slap. smile

Deronn_solo
KEK. Desann was a supposed Palpagine level threat per Luke; Kyle creamed him after fighting through an army of his goons, and whike Desann amped greatly by the Yavin Temples.

Even in the flowery lip-service game, Marr can't win. thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
KEK. Desann was a supposed Palpagine level threat per Luke; Kyle creamed him after fighting through an army of his goons, and whike Desann amped greatly by the Yavin Temples.

Even in the flowery lip-service game, Marr can't win. thumb up
Kyle Katarn drew on the power of the nexus of the Valley of the Jedi in that confrontation.

If he could solo a supposedly Palpatine-level threat, he would have been enough for Darth Caedus. But this wasn't the case.

FreshestSlice
Luke thinks everything is a Palpatine level threat.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Luke thinks everything is a Palpatine level threat.

Kek it's true

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Kyle Katarn drew on the power of the nexus of the Valley of the Jedi in that confrontation.

I'm sorry, but what? You're thinking bout Kyle's fight against Jerec, I'm talking about his bout against Desann in Jedi Knight II Outcast the final clash took place within the Yavin Temples, not the Valley.

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
If he could solo a supposedly Palpatine-level threat, he would have been enough for Darth Caedus. But this wasn't the case.

Can't believe you think I was even 1% serious with that post at all. Beni made a half hearted comment (at least I hope it was, LAL) and I responded with the like.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You keep sig'ing that card game, as if you're good at it. smile

Deronn_solo
I have yet to lose a Yami no Game when I take it legit serious. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You've tried and failed more often than not to prove that against me. smile

Deronn_solo
If I recall correctly, we've only dueled like 6 times, and I was only half-hearted in those duels, intentionally using my garbage decks in about 4 of them.

Even using those garbage decks I've beaten you like 2 times, and showed mercy and lost the one time I did use a legit deck. We should duel one of these days tho, for old times sake, and to prove my superiority to you. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sure. Wats ur username? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.