Spartacus and Maximus vs Achilles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
A little backstory: Spartacus frees Maximus, and Crassus sends Achilles to deal with them both, having been a warrior of incredible strength, Crassus thinks he can handle it.

Is he right?

relentless1
Achilles would beat both, his skills are on another level from these guys, as good as they are

Jmanghan
He never really had his skill challenged though, so by comparison, he hasn't done anything special.

relentless1
he said Hector was the best he ever fought and yet he still had the significant skill and strength advantage when fighting him

Jmanghan
Originally posted by relentless1
he said Hector was the best he ever fought and yet he still had the significant skill and strength advantage when fighting him Thats because Achilles never really had a challenge in his entire life.

Whereas Spartacus just got better and better, had people to challenge him, and eventually became the best fighter in the series.

Maximus, I don't even need to mention. Dude outfought a tiger and Gladiators while tied up and unarmed.

relentless1
Achilles' easy slaying of the giant mountain like dude at the very beginning speaks volumes about how much better he is than everybody around him; he killed the guy in one precise hit, to me that a higher showing than anything i can think of from Maximus or Spartacus.

relentless1
Also, Achilles has shown he can walk through armies with much better skill and ease than Spartacus ever did.

FrothByte
Spartacus makes this hard for Achilles. Spartacus has quite a lot of feats himself. Unsure at the moment.

Jmanghan
Also, Achilles has shown he can walk through armies with much better skill and ease than Spartacus ever did. Lolno.

Dude put the Egyptian on his ass in 15 seconds.

Again, what did the big mountain dude do that was impressive?

Killing featless leader's is pointless.

We saw what Spartacus' and Maximus' opponents were capable of, by the end of the series, Spartacus was a full tier above everyone else, even Oenomaus.

Juk3n
Achilles.

Demonstrated skill level when taking ths beach was above even 300 slo mo fighting. He is simply better than leonidas, spartacus, gannicus and maximus.

Scoobless
Achilles' easy slaying of the giant mountain like dude at the very beginning speaks volumes about how much better he is than everybody around him; he killed the guy in one precise hit, to me that a higher showing than anything i can think of from Maximus or Spartacus.

Dunno, I think that scene where Maximus strolls out and single handedly takes apart 6 to 8 Gladiators without breaking a sweat was pretty hard core... and more impressive than taking on just one hulking soldier.

relentless1
Achilles took on an entire regiment when he stormed the beat of troy, leading up to the temple he killed at least 15 guys and did so very easily

Jmanghan
Achilles took on an entire regiment when he stormed the beat of troy, leading up to the temple he killed at least 15 guys and did so very easily Spartacus kills more dude's then that on a regular basis, and kills other dude's who do that on a regular basis.

Maximus as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.