if Filoni makes Dark Disciple into a movie would you pay to watch it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
if Filoni makes Dark Disciple into a movie would you pay to watch it?

not sure how the money works out in terms of cost of producing episodes and whether they can get money back either through advertising or through VOD on netflix

my only addition is to go into several arcs into admiral darth enigma, and include vos fighting maul as shown in the concept art

cs_zoltan
Filoni and DD are the 2 biggest ****ups in SW history.

Trocity
LOL f**k no. DD was a terrible novel.

NewGuy01
Probably.

redpill
Originally posted by Trocity
LOL f**k no. DD was a terrible novel. rly? over at reddit there are fans who liked it.

what is so bad about it? sad

NewGuy01
Terrible, uninspired romance backed by a pretty weak plot with odd implications.

FreshestSlice
Attack of the Clones?

On second thought, yeah, I'd probably see it.

Darth Abonis
Dark Disciple is the next to last best of the canon novels. Only Tarkin was worse. A movie version might be better.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Attack of the Clones?

Pretty much, though I'd argue it's even worse in some ways. Perhaps better in others, though.

FreshestSlice
Like its title making sense, giving Clones never attack at any point in the movie.

redpill
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Terrible, uninspired romance backed by a pretty weak plot with odd implications.

i do think the plot premise of having an assassin going after dooku is a good premise.

redpill
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Dark Disciple is the next to last best of the canon novels. Only Tarkin was worse. A movie version might be better.

whats the best canon novel? plesase dont say lords of the sith

Beniboybling
Dark Disciple had a good plot but was poorly executed tbh, so it might a better movie, definitely would have been better animated.

Money could be spent on much better ideas however.

redpill
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Dark Disciple had a good plot but was poorly executed tbh, so it might a better movie, definitely would have been better animated.

Money could be spent on much better ideas however.

thus far i'm not a fan of rebels or lego star wars.

what changes would you make in dd?

Deronn_solo
No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.