Kryptonians vs SpiderKurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Kurse gets Tobey Spiderman's spider powers (as well as knowledge/experience of Tobey SM at his peak) added to his own. He also gets Tobey Spiderman's body without losing any of his stats.

vs.

Round 1: Nam Ek

Round 2: Pre-flight/HV Zod

Round 3 Faora

Round 4: Nam Ek and Faora

Round 5: All 3

No mask weakness. Fight in the middle of NY city.

Bonus round. If at anytime Kurse loses (pls indicate where he stops) give him Wolverine powers as well.

ShadowFyre
Damn.Could be a tough fight. If you had said Andrew I would have said he blitzes all three of them. I think he can clear under these stips but probably stops hard at 5. Maybe. Hes gonna be giving mos and namek hell. Faora wull be mvp for her side

FrothByte
I think he clears through round 3. I don't think he'll be able to take one 2 kryptonians at once. He gives them a fight but probably loses eventually.

Scoobless
He's still at a large speed disadvantage. Faora, even when new to Earth, was handling the speed/strength aspects of her powers like a pro. Was Nam Ek the giant dude?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Scoobless
He's still at a large speed disadvantage. Faora, even when new to Earth, was handling the speed/strength aspects of her powers like a pro. Was Nam Ek the giant dude?

Tobey had legit superspeed feats too, like seeing a punch in slow motion and seeing the wings of a fly move.

carver9
Don't care how people feel about this but this is true, Spiderman speed fts are better than any kryptonian during MOS.

TheVaultDweller
He could probably clear the first 3. While I don't think his webbing could hold any of them for a serious length of time, it could still cause them some problems even if they only get briefly entangled. I am not sure about round 4, and I believe he gets put down 3 on 1.

Also, by Wolverine's powers, to what extent do you mean?

Nibedicus
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
He could probably clear the first 3. While I don't think his webbing could hold any of them for a serious length of time, it could still cause them some problems even if they only get briefly entangled. I am not sure about round 4, and I believe he gets put down 3 on 1.

Also, by Wolverine's powers, to what extent do you mean?

Adamantium bones, claws, healing factor

TheVaultDweller
Adamantium claws backed by Kurse level strength, further amped by Spiderman's not inconsequential strength? Ouch. Also, the skeleton, combined with Kurse's own immense durability/damage soak, combined with Spiderman's own shown durability (being able to take punches from beings like Sandman, point-blank pumpkin bomb explosives etc.), and regeneration on top of that is going to make him nearly unstoppable. Still going to have trouble handling 3 opponents at once, but I could see him eventually winning after a very drawn out fight.

Scoobless
Originally posted by carver9
Don't care how people feel about this but this is true, Spiderman speed fts are better than any kryptonian during MOS.

This is true: you are wrong.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FrothByte
Tobey had legit superspeed feats too, like seeing a punch in slow motion and seeing the wings of a fly move. He's also dodged bullets. It was handgun fire, unlike Garfields minigun hail, but it's still a bullet time feat.

Originally posted by FrothByte
I think he clears through round 3. I don't think he'll be able to take one 2 kryptonians at once. He gives them a fight but probably loses eventually. I agree with this.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9

Lol did you pull this out of your ass?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1
He's also dodged bullets. It was handgun fire, unlike Garfields minigun hail, but it's still a bullet time feat.

I agree with this.

Bullets actually hurt and can kill spiderman unlike the kryptonians, so it would be smart for him dodge them.

KingD19
He's still Kurse. Pretty sure a guy at his level would be bulletproof regardless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.