Team vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Cap gets his chevron shield no throwing. Team outfits but no weapons or wings.

Team
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Baleman
Bane
Falcon

quanchi112
Golem is still butthurt.

KingD19
Cap can one shot this entire team.

TheVaultDweller
So basically Cap with a shield versus 5 skilled but unarmed humans? Yeah, this match won't take too long.

ShadowFyre
If they had weapons, say like some 6 inch blades, the team could win. Wouldnt matter if he is suerhuman. Gangrush him prison style, they could get him good in the initial rush and maybe hit something vital, but with nothing but their own bodies to apply blunt force trauma with I don't see them winning very often.

Cap should be able to hit somebody and it should, at the least, shatter their entire mandible, break their orbital, and probably instantly leave severe hemoorraghing and swelling of the brain.

In 17-1800's they used to pitfight grizzlies and spanish bulls, grizzlies (like 4-600 lb grizzlies at that, so small) were strong enough to shatter shoulder blades and skulls of a bull in single hit. Thats where I imagine Cap in brute strength wise

Kodiak/polar>Siberian Tiger>Average 400 lb bear/tiger/gorilla/Steve Rogers>Chimp>Human

carthage
Steve wins

Silent Master
Cap wins 10/10. golem370 fails again.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Inhuman
Cap overpowered a helicopter

Your thread is invalid

FrothByte
The only way the team could win is if Cap was unarmed and the team heavily armed. Because in the end, this team is not much different from the crack SHIELD team that Cap took out in the elevator.

golem370
I thought it would be close him vs very skilled fighter three or four trained killers he can"t throw the shield and it is not vibranium and they have their body armor. What if it were in an elevator lol

golem370
Originally posted by quanchi112
Golem is still butthurt.

Troll

Silent Master
Originally posted by golem370
I thought it would be close him vs very skilled fighter three or four trained killers he can"t throw the shield and it is not vibranium and they have their body armor. What if it were in an elevator lol

You thought it would be close to pit normal humans against a guy that can throw motorcycles, hold a helicopter and tank jumping out of a plane without a chute?

KingD19
If they rush him, he might accidentally kill them by hitting them too hard. It's better of they do it one at a time and just get casually taken out. At least that way they end the fight with minimal injuries.

golem370
He didn't kill anybody in the elevator he didn't kill anybody on the boat with one hit including Batroc. These guys are not just canon fodder these are main characters.

KingD19
He was holding back in the movies. We've seen just how hard he can hit, and it's far more than capable of exploding these people. Them being main characters doesn't make them more than what they are. Which is painfully human.

Silent Master
He didn't kill anybody in the elevator he didn't kill anybody on the boat with one hit including Batroc. These guys are not just canon fodder these are main characters.

And you think that is because he doesn't have the physical ability, rather than Cap not wanting to kill them?

ShadowFyre
I was just saying that would pretty much be what happened every time Cap struck a humans unprotected cranium with any real effort. It doesent matter if theres 2 extra pppl if they cant seriously harm him while he can casually do so

golem370
I think he wins but he will work for it every time.

Silent Master
I think he wins but he will work for it every time.

Given Cap's speed, strength, agility, durability, skill and stamina. why exactly would he have to "work for it" every time?

KingD19
No. The closest he'd get to working for it is holding back and taking lots of unecessary hits while fighting his friends.

BruceSkywalker
once more Cap stomps period

quanchi112
Troll Yes, you are. You're also an emotionally weak person.

quanchi112
I think he wins but he will work for it every time. Are you crying yet ?

golem370
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you crying yet ?

The only time I cry about you is if I hear you passed cry laughing. laughing

Placidity
Is it taking it too far if I think Cap wins without shield?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Placidity
Is it taking it too far if I think Cap wins without shield? I don't think so. He'd struggle a bit, but he'd still get the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.