Thor and Hulk vs Godzilla (2014)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Ok, so this is really to see how strong people consider Thor's full-powered, charged strikes, like the Sokovia/Jotunheim strikes, as well as Hulk's Leviathan punch.

Scenario one is that the Avengers have to stop Godzilla from destroying New York. The rest of the team have distracted Godzilla long enough for Thor to land on its head. Thor delivers one of his full strikes, like the above mentioned, to the top of Godzilla's head. How does he do?

Second scenario is similar, except Hulk has been given enough of an opening to make a super leap and deliver a punch equal to that which stopped the Leviathan, to Godzilla's face. How does he do?

ShadowFyre
Well, does anyone have a bio for that leviathan? Mass or weight, because Godzilla 2014 was 90,000 metric tons and 108 or 110 meters tall I believe making him the largest but still one of the weakest incarnations of Gojira in almost every stat when compared to heisei, mellenium, or final wars Godzilla. Still, I think he can...

1. Going on average, even lowballing it a little bit puts Thor's Sokovia strike around. Nuclear level I guess. I could see him maybe knocking Godzilla 2014 out but otherwise he should take that about as well as he took "all of the bombs they dropped in the pacific, which even exaggerated is probably like 50 different nuclear bomb explosions considering they dropped hundreds. I imagine Goji doesent get more than ko'd from the sokovia strike. Maybe injured.

Hulk- though this was really impressive, when he hits Godzilla with that.........I honestly dont think it would really slow him down. Thor is hitting him with an explosicmve strike,Hulk is litereally in a strength test with Godzilla and he is 90,000 tons behind not including momentum. So probably double that, and Godzilla is not floating slowly, he has something to anchor on to and push off of.

And Godzilla is easily stronger than current MCU Hulk, Thor and MOS Supes combined. So I think Hulk either sticks his arm shoulder deep in Gojis toe, or just gets punted on accide t

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Well, does anyone have a bio for that leviathan? Mass or weight, because Godzilla 2014 was 90,000 metric tons and 108 or 110 meters tall I believe making him the largest but still one of the weakest incarnations of Gojira in almost every stat when compared to heisei, mellenium, or final wars Godzilla. Still, I think he can...

1. Going on average, even lowballing it a little bit puts Thor's Sokovia strike around. Nuclear level I guess. I could see him maybe knocking Godzilla 2014 out but otherwise he should take that about as well as he took "all of the bombs they dropped in the pacific, which even exaggerated is probably like 50 different nuclear bomb explosions considering they dropped hundreds. I imagine Goji doesent get more than ko'd from the sokovia strike. Maybe injured.

Hulk- though this was really impressive, when he hits Godzilla with that.........I honestly dont think it would really slow him down. Thor is hitting him with an explosicmve strike,Hulk is litereally in a strength test with Godzilla and he is 90,000 tons behind not including momentum. So probably double that, and Godzilla is not floating slowly, he has something to anchor on to and push off of.

And Godzilla is easily stronger than current MCU Hulk, Thor and MOS Supes combined. So I think Hulk either sticks his arm shoulder deep in Gojis toe, or just gets punted on accide t I'd put Thor's Sokovia feat on par with the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombs.

Iirc, though, the bombs used against Godzilla were like ten times more powerful or something ridiculous like that.

ShadowFyre
Well, a nuke wouldnt have done what that did to that landmass. It would have accomplished the decimation of surface area though. I'm assuming that was Thors power "doubled back" against itself or whatever.

MCU and DCU are to nerfed to really fight a Godzilla yet, they cant really hurt him. I think they could eventually make him leave as they are to fast for this godzilla to tag, same as Supes. Eventual stalemate or they lose. Godzilla is to durable and a healing factor pretty much like Comic Hulk and Wolverines make him just to hard to greviously hurt or injure and the fact that physics comes into effect for a lotta movie fights means even if Hulk was stronger than Godzilla, it wouldnt matter because of size difference, he would just get knocked around still.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.