Captain America vs This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alight same stips new team. No weapons chevron shield no throwing.

Team
Marv
V for Vendetta
Kevin from Sin city
Bane

Silent Master
Cap still wins.

KingD19
Yeah.

carthage
How is he putting down V without a weapon?

Silent Master
Originally posted by carthage
How is he putting down V without a weapon?

By punching and kicking him.

carthage
Probably will take more than that. He tanked he explosion of a lab and scores of stab wounds iirc, he's pretty durable

But yeah if he can Incap him, he can win this

Silent Master
Considering Cap's strength level, it really won't.

golem370
Each one of these guys are above average strength specially Marc and V both are extremely durable as well Kevin is fast and was able to hurt Marv.

Silent Master
Good for them, Cap's feats are still much better.

BruceSkywalker
Cap stomps period

golem370
I say Marv and V can give him a good going either way Kevin and Bane could give the team a slight edge.

KingD19
Where is this coming from?

Silent Master
Originally posted by golem370
I say Marv and V can give him a good going either way Kevin and Bane could give the team a slight edge.

Not according to feats they can't.

tkitna
Cap slings motorcycles at people. He's clearing this. Seriously, watch this little montage and think about your answers afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byY3UrjtZMI

Kazenji

Lol....typical roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
Marv alone sent a number of cops flying just bust through a door he drove a car while hold a guy by the head while holding to a road with one arm he ripped thick bars out of a house's foundation he was also seemed to have a healing factor. V was able to kill a number of cops after being shot before any of them could reload. Kevin wasn't just fast he was stealthly and seemed like he couldn't feel pain. I say Kevin cuts his eye like did Marv and then they beat the brakes off him.

Silent Master
Not good enough to beat Cap.

golem370
IMO They could.

KingD19
Your opinion is usually wrong.

Silent Master
IMO They could.

Only if Cap isn't allowed to fight back.

Nibedicus
Cap wrecks. Don't even think he'd break a sweat.

Seriously.

Marv is strong and tough but nowehre near Cap's strength, is a turtle compared to Cap and nowhere near tough enough to tank Cap's punches.
V is fast, strong and tough but nowhere near the speed and strength needed to hang with Cap and not nearly tough enough for this.
Kevin is fast but not at Cap's level and prolly gets one shot.
Don't even get started with Bane..... -_-

carthage
Bane speedblitzed a pillar, how the **** is that not fast enough to contend with Cap?!?!

TheVaultDweller
Cap wins this one as well.

relentless1
Marv would be a good fight for Cap on his own, the guy has superhuman strength and durability

Silent Master
Originally posted by relentless1
Marv would be a good fight for Cap on his own, the guy has superhuman strength and durability

Not even close, you really need to rein in your massive bias

relentless1
lol go watch the sin city movies and tell me Marv doesnt have strength on Caps level, not to mention durability that arguably better, I haven't seen Cap survive an electric chair have you?

steverules_2
Knew the electric chair would come up!

Have you seen the civil war trailer where cap is holding onto a helicopter stopping it from taking off?? Show us Marv doing that wink

Silent Master
lol go watch the sin city movies and tell me Marv doesnt have strength on Caps level, not to mention durability that arguably better, I haven't seen Cap survive an electric chair have you?

Go watch Cap movies and realize how biased you really are.

Strength we have Cap doing things like ripping logs in half, throwing motorcycles hard enough to crumple and flip a military jeep and hold helicopters in place. as for durability feats Cap jumps out of planes without a chute, gets hit by a alien laser blaster, punched by guys like Loki and Ultron.

relentless1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Go watch Cap movies and realize how biased you really are.

thats rich, coming from the guy who will vote against Bale Batman any fight he's in, or vote for Cap any fight he's in for that matter

Silent Master
thats rich, coming from the guy who will vote against Bale Batman any fight he's in, or vote for Cap any fight he's in for that matter

I only vote against Baleman when he's up against someone he can't beat. you on the other hand are a known DC fanboy.

golem370
That was not a log it cord of wood exaggeration happens too often.

Silent Master
That was not a log it cord of wood exaggeration happens too often.

Semantics, it was a piece of wood and it's also by far the least impressive feat that I listed.

golem370
Originally posted by KingD19
Your opinion is usually wrong.

I couldn't given less of a shite about so there you go. roll eyes (sarcastic)

relentless1
I only vote against Baleman when he's up against someone he can't beat. you on the other hand are a known DC fanboy.

save your breath hypocrite, your words mean nothing to me

golem370
Semantics, it was a piece of wood and it's also by far the least impressive feat that I listed.

The least impressive feat was him taking a second to get Crossbone off with those batons. You.said you we're waiting for someone to bring the electric chair scene well I was waiting for some to bring up the chopper scene.

Silent Master
save your breath hypocrite, your words mean nothing to me

Nice try, but everyone knows that you can't link to a single thread where I unfairly voted against Baleman.

Silent Master
The least impressive feat was him taking a second to get Crossbone off with those batons. You.said you we're waiting for someone to bring the electric chair scene well I was waiting for some to bring up the chopper scene.

Try and pay attention, I said it was the least impressive feat that I listed and it was. BTW, I wasn't the one that said I was waiting for someone to bring up the electric chair, that was steverules_2.

golem370
Fair enough

steverules_2
awesome

Arachnid1
Originally posted by carthage
How is he putting down V without a weapon? Plus, isn't V a legitimate bullet timer? The dude was blocking automatic gunfire from multiple people with his daggers. He even tanked being dead center in an explosion and glowing red hot which is a better durability feat than anything Cap has.

Caps not touching him or putting him down before the rest of the team puts him down. If V had his weapons, he'd stomp. V absolutely kills in speed/reaction time and durability.He should more than be able to blitz and keep Cap busy enough for the rest of the team to overwhelm him.

This is before we even get to Marv.

The team wins 8/10

Silent Master
Post a clip of V blocking automatic gunfire.

quanchi112
Fair enough Coward.

golem370
Originally posted by quanchi112
Coward.

You are truly a sad little girl

quanchi112
You are truly a sad little girl Says the guy emotionally broken after being here for a few days. You rage pmed me too like a weak little girl.

golem370
Why don't you cry a little more that was a week ago sounds like I am deep you head. It is not emotion you bring up in me its pity Quan you loser. You can ***** all you want I am done with you.

quanchi112
Why don't you cry a little more that was a week ago sounds like I am deep you head. It is not emotion you bring up in me its pity Quan you loser. You can ***** all you want I am done with you. Hahahahaha. You had another meltdown. You should run, girl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.