Zannah, Bastila & Barriss vs. Anakin, Kenobi, Ahsoka & Kanan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Zannah as of Rule of Two, Dark Side Bastila, Barriss as of The Clone Wars: Season 5.

Anakin as of Attack of the Clones, Kenobi as of The Phantom Menace, Ahsoka as of The Clone Wars: Season 5, Kanan as of Rebels: Season 2.

Battle takes place on Ruusan.

JKBart
Kek, that's actually 10/10 battle. Can't figure out who would win tbh.

Emperordmb
I'll side team one.

Zannah can take Anakin since he's a ****ing basketcase at this point, what with the mommy issues and the Padme issues, and the Obi-Wan issues, and the immaturity issues, and the slaughtering children issues.

Bastila knocked Revan and a few others over with a TK wave so she can at least hold off Obi-Wan.

And Barriss>Ahsoka.

Edit: Kanan's here? Eh he probably wouldn't last in combat with any of the others, so I'll stick with team one.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'll side team one.

Zannah can take Anakin since he's a ****ing basketcase at this point, what with the mommy issues and the Padme issues, and the Obi-Wan issues, and the immaturity issues, and the slaughtering children issues.

Bastila knocked Revan and a few others over with a TK wave so she can at least hold off Obi-Wan.

And Barriss>Ahsoka.

Edit: Kanan's here? Eh he probably wouldn't last in combat with any of the others, so I'll stick with team one.

Syndicate
Kanan's collapsed a cave, blitzed a group of stormtroopers and tanked a knife to the back. :/

Barriss > Ashoka with prep and the element of surprise.

I agree that Zannah and Bastilla can beat these incarnations of Anakin and Obi Wan but I don't like how you're discounting Kanan or ignoring the circumstances of Barriss's victory Emp.

|King Joker|
Yeah, Kanan is really underrated.

carthage
Bastila isn't beating Kenobi wtf?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Syndicate
Kanan's collapsed a cave, blitzed a group of stormtroopers and tanked a knife to the back. :/

Barriss > Ashoka with prep and the element of surprise.

I agree that Zannah and Bastilla can beat these incarnations of Anakin and Obi Wan but I don't like how you're discounting Kanan or ignoring the circumstances of Barriss's victory Emp.
I simply don't feel like Kanan could contribute much against Zannah's stonewall defense given Anakin's poor teamwork skills, and that Bastila's TK can overwhelm him. King Joker actually pointed out that he could impact Ahsoka vs Barriss so I may have to rethink that one.

As far as Ahsoka vs Barriss goes, given her fight with Anakin I find Barriss the superior of the two, and think Barriss was also mitigated in that fight by her not wanting to reveal herself, and to do so she would've had to have limited her skillset to only Makashi and Jar'kai when she's better with Soresu, and she would've had to have limited the amount of straight up confrontation she did with Ahsoka lest Ahsoka recognize the differences between her and Ventress. And she had to lead Ahsoka to a specific spot to frame her.

Syndicate
Ahsoka vs Barris is already even imo ( see the below ) adding in Kanan hastens their victory which actually might have an impact on the overall fight.

The specific spot she led Ahsoka to was one she was familiar with and Ahsoka had been on the run from Republic forces and is going to be shocked that one of her only allies ( Ventress ) had betrayed here.

Emperordmb
Ahsoka vs Barris is already even imo ( see the below ) adding in Kanan hastens their victory which actually might have an impact on the overall fight.
Fair enough, conceded on Kanan having an impact there.

The specific spot she led Ahsoka to was one she was familiar with and Ahsoka had been on the run from Republic forces and is going to be shocked that one of her only allies ( Ventress ) had betrayed here.
Yes but Barriss couldn't use her entire fighting style, had to draw Ahsoka to a specific location in the fight, couldn't kill Ahsoka, and couldn't engage her too much to avoid revealing her identity. That fight shouldn't be used to gauge them as equals in a side by side comparison given the circumstances, and all things considered I find Barriss's fight with Anakin to put her above Ahsoka.

Syndicate
A fight where Barriss was on the defensive the entire time after the initial engagement?

Emperordmb
A fight where Barriss was on the defensive the entire time after the initial engagement?
A fight where she couldn't let an inch of her green flesh show, or fight with non-Ventress techniques, or permanently injure or kill Ahsoka but still had to incapacitate her.

Syndicate
I'm referring to her fight with Anakin.

Emperordmb
I'm referring to her fight with Anakin.
Oh. Well her fight with Anakin still impressed me more than Ahsoka's fights.

|King Joker|
A fight where she couldn't let an inch of her green flesh show http://38.media.tumblr.com/2a7519d9f14a9ceec9e9c5d6255273d4/tumblr_inline_nqeyk3uQz71qiq5w9_500.gif

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/e/e4/BarrissDisguised-TCWs5BR2.png/revision/latest?cb=20150201224918

Barriss is all good when it comes to hiding her skin and I doubt that costume hindered anything, it probably gave her a 20% amp because she looked so badass.

Beniboybling
A fight where she couldn't let an inch of her green flesh showKeep it in your pants, DMB.Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'll side team one.Wrong. smileGranted he's susceptible to her spells, but on the other hand AoTC Anakin is an exceptional duelist, capable of contending with Dooku on Geonosis, where he was initially able to press the Count. A mere 7 weeks later and he's engaging him as a practical equal on Tatooine.

Zannah is going to find herself hard pressed to find an opening while fending off his assault.At the focal point of a powerful DS nexus, I see no reason to believe she could replicate that accomplishment in a neutral setting.

On the other hand TPM Kenobi has held him own against Maul, and was briefly able to overwhelm him and destroy his weapon. Bastila has no feats that suggest she's in his league as a duelist.I would agree that Barriss' performance against Anakin's suggests superiority, but Ahsoka's ability to contend with the likes of Ventress and Grievous, and high praise as an exceptional combatant suggest the gap between them is not at all large.You grossily underestimate Kanan, who I'm remind you was capable of defeating the Grand Inquisitor, he's frankly more skilled and powerful than Ahsoka, and can contend with Bariss. Combined with Ahsoka and she'll be soundly defeated.

I give this to Team 2, Anakin will pin Zannah down long enough for the other Jedi to come to his aid, or if Anakin falls, defeat her with numbers.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1 in a good fight.

JKBart
AotC Anakin is retarded, but on the other hand Zannah sucks, so it can go either way.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by JKBart
AotC Anakin is retarded,
Yes, he is not rational and is likely to commit a blunder.

Originally posted by JKBart
but on the other hand Zannah sucks, so it can go either way.
Darth Zannah is a legitimate powerhouse. Anakin Skywalker, as of AoTC, cannot challenge her in any area.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Keep it in your pants, DMB.
No http://r33.imgfast.net/users/3311/36/97/52/smiles/3900425636.gif

Wrong. smile
http://r33.imgfast.net/users/3311/36/97/52/smiles/2330399501.gif

Granted he's susceptible to her spells, but on the other hand AoTC Anakin is an exceptional duelist, capable of contending with Dooku on Geonosis, where he was initially able to press the Count. A mere 7 weeks later and he's engaging him as a practical equal on Tatooine.
There's two sources stating that Dooku made short work of Anakin and Obi-Wan, a Star Wars Fact File, and The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia.

In any case, I've noticed he always performs better against Dooku in his 1v1s with him than he does against anyone else. If he truly were Dooku level he wouldn't have so much trouble with Barriss, Hondo, and Ventress in particular. So I really don't view him as being a Dooku level combatant until the tail end of the Clone Wars.

Zannah is going to find herself hard pressed to find an opening while fending off his assault.
Perhaps, however she's managed to survive a brief duel with ROT Bane, whose offense is powerful enough to drive back Raskta, Farfalla, and Johun at the same time, and she managed to hold her own against a BM amped Sarro Xaj, one of the best duelists in the Galaxy vastly physically superior to Johun (who can throw a man over his head with one arm and move to quickly for the eye to follow).

And here, unlike in her fight with Sarro where she couldn't find an opening, Zannah has plenty of room to retreat, meaning she could step back to alleviate offensive pressure and free up more of her energy towards her sorcery. That or she could flip several meters backwards to create the necessary opening.

At the focal point of a powerful DS nexus, I see no reason to believe she could replicate that accomplishment in a neutral setting.
Right which is why I'm not saying she ragdolls Obi-Wan. I still believe such a feat supports her being the superior telekinetic however.

On the other hand TPM Kenobi has held him own against Maul, and was briefly able to overwhelm him and destroy his weapon. Bastila has no feats that suggest she's in his league as a duelist.
Bastila likewise was briefly able to hold her own against Malak, though not as impressive as the Maul thing. Kenobi's rage amped feat is hardly representative of what he's capable normally, though it does demonstrate he's impressive in lightsaber combat. Kenobi's superiority in lightsaber combat is the reason I never said Bastila could take him, just that she could hold him off.

I would agree that Barriss' performance against Anakin's suggests superiority, but Ahsoka's ability to contend with the likes of Ventress and Grievous, and high praise as an exceptional combatant suggest the gap between them is not at all large.
No but it's still there, and Barriss would still defeat her 1v1.

You grossily underestimate Kanan, who I'm remind you was capable of defeating the Grand Inquisitor,
Yes and this has been brought to my attention by Syndicate and King Joker and it's a point I freely concede.

he's frankly more skilled and powerful than Ahsoka, and can contend with Bariss.
This is where I stop agreeing with you. Barriss and Ahsoka contending with the likes of Grievous Ventress and Anakin is far more impressive than throwing down with the inquisitors.

Combined with Ahsoka and she'll be soundly defeated.
I concede Barriss's defeat in such a contest as well.

I give this to Team 2, Anakin will pin Zannah down long enough for the other Jedi to come to his aid, or if Anakin falls, defeat her with numbers.
I'm uncertain at this point. It depends on what ends first between Zannah and Anakin and Barriss and the padawan duo, which I'm unsure of atm.

Beniboybling
Nohttp://r33.imgfast.net/users/3311/36/97/52/smiles/2330399501.gif
Right, and I don't deny that he did. But according to the novelisation Dooku was pressed by his initial assault. Clearly he was no match, but he briefly held his own, and did better than Kenobi.Probably not, but the fact remains neither Dooku nor Anakin gained an advantage on Tatooine, so he's not too far off.I would agree that it's unlikely she'll be overwhelmed.Potentially, but I would imagine in the time it would take for Zannah to flip away, Anakin can advance and reclose the gap.Fair enough.Well tbh Ahsoka is probably more skilled, however I think Kanan has demonstrated greater Force power. Ragdolling stormtroopers for example > Ahsoka's TK, and he's had an additional 15 years to grow into his prime.

Whether or not that levels out her skill is questionable I suppose.I would agree. I imagine if Zannah manages to eliminate Anakin she'd be able to TP everyone else as they are distracted.

|King Joker|
Ragdolling stormtroopers for example > Ahsoka's TK, http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/489/nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Beniboybling
Ahsoka's best TK feat is like, what, flooring a bunch of battle droids?

Emperordmb
http://r33.imgfast.net/users/3311/36/97/52/smiles/2330399501.gif
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-HbFiKFu3c9s/VtPct4j8AgI/AAAAAAAAATo/6yt1Ym9VYvE/s512/2016-02-28.png

Right, and I don't deny that he did. But according to the novelisation Dooku was pressed by his initial assault. Clearly he was no match, but he briefly held his own, and did better than Kenobi. Probably not, but the fact remains neither Dooku nor Anakin gained an advantage on Tatooine, so he's not too far off.
Perhaps the good Count was caught off guard? Idk, based on his fight with Ventress a few months later, he's not even on her level yet, and the good Count dominates her every time they clash blades.

I would agree that it's unlikely she'll be overwhelmed.Potentially, but I would imagine in the time it would take for Zannah to flip away, Anakin can advance and reclose the gap.
This is assuming Anakin's behaving as if he actually knows he can't afford to give Zannah the briefest of pauses in a duel, which he doesn't.

Fair enough.
watch?v=Tj8NFgkB7fI

Well tbh Ahsoka is probably more skilled, however I think Kanan has demonstrated greater Force power. Ragdolling stormtroopers for example > Ahsoka's TK, and he's had an additional 15 years to grow into his prime. Whether or not that levels out her skill is questionable I suppose.
I'm very pressed for time atm, so I'll just let Joker chew you out on that one.

I would agree. I imagine if Zannah manages to eliminate Anakin she'd be able to TP everyone else as they are distracted.
More likely she'd use a spell of concealment and stab them from behind.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka's best TK feat is like, what, flooring a bunch of battle droids? Possibly, but how is ragdolling stormtroopers beyond Ahsoka's capabilities? She's performed similar feats pre-prime: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/4604266-ahsoka+ability+force+tk+%283%29.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/4584950-ahsoka+ability+force+tk+%283%29.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4926705-1099331330-44362.gif

carthage
She brought down a wall in one of the Clone wars gambit books, Stealth I think it was on top of droids

Beniboybling
Hmm fair enough had forgotten those showings, what about TKing the Inquisitior though? Not sure she'd be capable of that.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
She brought down a wall in one of the Clone wars gambit books, Stealth I think it was on top of droids
She brought down a wall within minutes of the movie that introduced her.

|King Joker|
Hmm fair enough had forgotten those showings, what about TKing the Inquisitior though? Not sure she'd be capable of that. Well, the Inquisitors was caught off guard and was still at that time "far more powerful" than Kanan. I bet Ahsoka could replicate that feat easily. She shoved Ventress a large distance in Season 1 when Ventress herself was also caught off guard similar to how the Inquisitor was, after all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.