Iron Man Mark. 1 vs The Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Tony Stark with Mark. 1 armor.

VS

Dr. Connors from Amazing Spiderman.

The fight takes place in the school from Amazing Spiderman.

Who wins and why?

ShadowFyre
Is that the suit from the cave? With flamethrower? Lizard decimates. Tony doesent have any A.I and sensors to bring his situational awareness and hence reaction time up to what it is, on top of being made out of something that Connors could either rip apart or crush like a can.

This fight lasts however long it takes The Lizard to close with Tony. Then about another 5 seconds to destroy armor, and about the same to eviscerate Tony. So bout 20 seconds.

Connors 10/10 unless this is a different suit.

Time-Immemorial
Missiles to the face, then Tony burns his remains and fly's away.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Missiles to the face, then Tony burns his remains and fly's away.

I dont think cave suit had anything but flamethrower. But yeah, any other suit should be helluva lot more durable and weaponry.

Time-Immemorial
He built the armor from a cache or Stark Missiles, so yea the suit had missiles.

Scoobless
He fired at least one missile that I remember.... but he still dies in this match.

ShadowFyre
Been awhile, I remember the flamethrower is all. Well missiles should net a win.

quanchi112
Tony wins.

Scoobless
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Been awhile, I remember the flamethrower is all. Well missiles should net a win.

Small rocket(s) really... and he couldn't aim them well for $h!t. The Lizard murders him.

Time-Immemorial
No one really takes what you say serious

juggerman
For reference start at 1:15:

My4lJnnuCwM

ShadowFyre
Nevermind. That thing is way to slow. I go back to my original statement.

Connors 10/10 and I would be surprised if tony even landed a single hit in worth mentioning. Tony would probably live longer by getting out of that deathtrap and running. That armor is fine against humans with projectiles but not against something that can toss it like a toy, tear open or crush and is literally like 20 times faster than you are.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
No one really takes what you say serious

smile sad embarrasment big grin wink stick out tongue

(and it's seriously, brah)

TheVaultDweller
I'd vote for Lizard. That cave suit was extremely slow and clunky, and had some exposed and vulnerable areas, especially at the back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.