Colossus vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Thing from either FF film.

carthage
Fan4stic Thing gets beaten down, he doesn't have any h2h feats to suggest he's win a strict fistfight

I don't recall to many other feats from the 2000s one, Didn't he hold up a massive Ferris wheel? I think that fight could go either way

TheVaultDweller
New Thing has no real impressive H2H feats. Honestly, his only impressive feat isn't even in the actual film, but in that little viral video, where he rips apart a tank. Colossus should win here.

I'd go for Thing here. Yeah, he held up the London Eye (with a bit of help from Sue and Reed to keep it level though), but that thing weighs well over 1500 tons. Also, Johnny, while using Thing's powers, was strong enough to send Cosmic Doom flying like a 100 yards with a full strength punch. Based on current screen feats, he is a lot stronger than Colossus.

golem370
He didn't just hold it up he pressed it

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, he holds it for a bit, and then actually presses it from around shoulder height to above his head IIRC. But as we have already established, he is easily the strongest person in this thread, by feats.

golem370
I haven't seen DP so I wouldn't know but Thing pulling that fire truck back on the road was pretty bad as a as well.

TheVaultDweller
Colossus was pretty strong and sturdy, but he didn't do anything to suggest he could come close to matching 2005/2007 Thing in strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.