MCU Destroyer vs. Colossus (Deadpool)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: No Heat vision from Destroyer

Round 2: All out

*If Colossus loses he gets Negasonic Teenage Warhead for backup

FrothByte
Destroyer beats the crap out of Colossus. As far as we know, Destroyer doesn't feel pain, Colossus does. Colossus puts up a fight but in the end won't make a dent on the Destroyer.

Time-Immemorial
Destroyer destroys him with zero effort.

BruceSkywalker
Destroyer stomps

ShadowFyre
Round 1 will take longer as we do not know the actual strength level of the that horrible depiction of the destroyer nor Colossus breaking point but if Angel Dust was going to decap him with random, rusty steel cable than I imagine the Destroyer can do more with less. But I know its going to be a long, loud and clangy fight

Round 2. Giant metal brick vs. Giant metal brick with metal melting laZer eyes.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Round 1 will take longer as we do not know the actual strength level of the that horrible depiction of the destroyer nor Colossus breaking point but if Angel Dust was going to decap him with random, rusty steel cable than I imagine the Destroyer can do more with less. But I know its going to be a long, loud and clangy fight

Round 2. Giant metal brick vs. Giant metal brick with metal melting laZer eyes.

You forget that Asgardians are pretty strong themselves, capable of easily pushing around cars. Maybe not Colossus level strength but still up there. Destroyer was toying with the warriors 3. He should be quite a lot stronger than Colossus.

quanchi112
Destroyer wins.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by FrothByte
You forget that Asgardians are pretty strong themselves, capable of easily pushing around cars. Maybe not Colossus level strength but still up there. Destroyer was toying with the warriors 3. He should be quite a lot stronger than Colossus.

I personally feel like the Destroyer should. Be able to casually pick Colossus up and crumple him like a piece of paper. But I feel like any herald should be able to do that.Yeah, I wish it had sasid what had actually happened to it after Thor had hit it. I doubt its destroyed.

I put Asgardians such as Sif and Warriors 3 ( except maybe Vollstaag and maybe a frost giant at a little less than Colossus and Angel strength wise and quite a bit less durable wise for Colossus anyway.

The only actual strength feat for Destroyer was casually toeing a car aside.

Time-Immemorial
Poor big C

steverules_2
They never make him look impressive on the big screen, he's either...
1) Getting little to no screen time
2) Dying (DOFP died twice)
3) Getting his ass kicked by Rosie O'Donnell (Deadpool)

Genesis-Soldier
destroyer, its not called an asgardian super weapon for nothing, colossus is a big fella but getting man handles by angel kinda goes to show he isn't up for the big boys of a super advanced warrior society

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.