Jax Pavan vs Ven Zallow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Will Jax's hax force powers allow him to beat Zallow?

Syndicate
Yep.

Total Warrior
Jax was barely a jedi knight ( he was promoted to that rank only a few hours before order 66), but he was already roughly on par with AotC Anakin,maybe even stronger. He surely had a lot of potential, he may have even surpassed the likes of windu and dooku in his prime. I always wonder how strong he could've become

carthage
Zallow wins

I don't recall the third book, but he was having trouble with Aurra who is below Zallow in skill.

Not seeing how his force abilities would change the fact he'd get stomped in a duel

Emperordmb
Pavan was holding his own against Vader, he wins.

Fated Xtasy
Jax should edge by in sabers, but he absolutely, positively, conclusively, and undoubtedly wins Force Powers.

Sinious
How was he holding his own against Vader? I keep hearing this but never saw the details. I'm also curious to know whether Jax is more powerful in the force than deceived Malgus or not.

I feel like Zallow did okay in the temple, considering how he managed to cut down two sith warriors in between Malgus' ranged/force attacks. Not to mention he didn't just match Malgus in sabers, but also managed to keep Malgus on the defensive at the last part of their duel until Malgus killed him with a surprising maneuver.

Trocity
I haven't read that series in like 5-6 years but I don't think he really holds his own against Vader. At least, I don't remember ever getting the impression he did.

ILS
Zallow would take the cake, for sure. He's just better.

WildBantha88
Jax Pavan can at the very least hold his own in Sabers, if not out right win. Ven cannot deal with his Force Powers however. Jax wins

Emperordmb
Yeah, Jax takes sabers, force and all out. Looks like Bantha gets to bring him home where he belongs after all.

S_W_LeGenD
Ven Zallow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.