MCU Lady Sif runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Run 1: Hand to hand
Run 2: Sif gets an Asgardian Blade/Shield

Warmup: Daredevil, Baleman, Bane

1. Ozymandias, The Comedian (W/Shotgun), Nite Owl

2. Cyclops, Colossus (Xmen), Toad

3. Wolverine, Sabertooth, Lady Deathstrike

4. MCU Cap/Winter Soldier

5. Colossus/Angel Dust (Deadpool)

6. Jared Nomak/Blade (Blade has his katana/Nomak his concrete slab)

7. Toby Spiderman

8: Shredder (TMNT 2014)

Boss: Abomination

carthage
Derp

FrothByte
The gauntlet order is quite messed up. She easily wins against teams 1, 4 and 6. She struggles against 2, 7 and 8 but eventually wins. Group 3 is a tossup because it will depend on how well adamantium can cut Asgardian skin.

She loses against Abom.

relentless1
she doesnt have any good showings that I can remember..h2h she's doesnt get past the Watchmen, with weapons she gets dropped at Wolverines team

Silent Master
Originally posted by relentless1
she doesnt have any good showings that I can remember..h2h she's doesnt get past the Watchmen, with weapons she gets dropped at Wolverines team

She casually kicked a trailer across a parking lot, she could literally one shot any Watchmen listed. if you don't know what a character is capable of, maybe you shouldn't comment.

TheVaultDweller
This gauntlet has a very strange order.

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1

Majority of her good showings are in Agents of SHIELD. As far as we can tell, Asgardians are bulletproof. In fact, we haven't seen any man-made weapon harm an Asgardian yet, and that's bullets and knives. So other than the adamantium team, none of these teams have what it takes to harm her.

Nibedicus
Yeah in Agents, IIRC she got shot point blank by a shotgun it didn't even bother her one bit.

KingD19
Hit her armor. Very next scene she was blocking pistol rounds with her shield.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Hit her armor. Very next scene she was blocking pistol rounds with her shield.

Not provable. She got hit near her hip. If you notice, her armor barely covers that area. Plus shotgun seemed to have spread shot.

Loki also got shot in the face, didn't do jack. Asgardian farmer grabbed a tactical knife by the blade and easily bent it. Thor got hit in the face with a repulsor blast and didn't even have a rash.

In short, every single time an Asgardian has been hit by a manmade weapon, they've come out unscathed.

relentless1
Originally posted by FrothByte
Majority of her good showings are in Agents of SHIELD. As far as we can tell, Asgardians are bulletproof. In fact, we haven't seen any man-made weapon harm an Asgardian yet, and that's bullets and knives. So other than the adamantium team, none of these teams have what it takes to harm her.

ah ok, thanks for the heads up, haven't watched AOS

KingD19
Yet Sif blocked bullets and Thor ran from them.

And Loki isn't Asgardian.

You even see sparks and hear metal on metal when she gets shot.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Yet Sif blocked bullets and Thor ran from them.

And Loki isn't Asgardian.

Hey man, I'm water proof but I still use an umbrella when it's raining. Are you telling me Loki is more durable than an Asgardian? In the end, every single time an Asgardian has been hit by a human weapon, they survive unscathed. They seem capable of being hurt by them, just not injured.

The sparks were from the shotgon hitting that tiara.

Robtard
Asgardians are bulletproof, at least against handheld guns/rifles.

A lowly Asgardian in AoS casually twisted a tactical knife with his hand as it were tinfoil and sustained zero damage. Shows you that even the weakest has a decent amount of durability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.