Darth Bane DOE vs. Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Force battle only

WHO WINS?

NewGuy01
I guess Nihilus?

Syndicate
Nihilus.

JKBart
Bane used extremely powerful Force Drain on Prakith, so he is definitely fully knowledgable on the art. It can be safely presumed that there are high chances that he thus can resist the Drain and win against Nihilus on the basis of superior telekinesis, Lightning, and greater tactical mind.

FreshestSlice
lolwut

Syndicate
For once I'm in agreement...

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
lolwut

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by JKBart
Bane used extremely powerful Force Drain on Prakith, so he is definitely fully knowledgable on the art. It can be safely presumed that there are high chances that he thus can resist the Drain and win against Nihilus on the basis of superior telekinesis, Lightning, and greater tactical mind.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/rsBVkMZABjup2/giphy.gif

red8
Nihilus.

Bane's death field would be his only hope.
I don't think essence transfer could work on an abomination like Nihilus.

Nihilus doesn't have any lightning feats that I can think of, but judging by his TK, we can safely assume he outclasses Bane.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by red8
Bane's death field would be his only hope.

What's his Death Field supposed to do? Negate Nihilus's? erm

Uh, why not? Not that anyone would want Nihilus's crusty old body.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Nihilus solidly

Beniboybling
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Uh, why not? Not that anyone would want Nihilus's crusty old body. Nihilus doesn't have a body, so that would be why.

NewGuy01
Arguably.

Beniboybling
Granted their are conflicting sources, but the KOTOR campaign guide says his body was destroyed, and I reckon its the most reliable.

NewGuy01
I don't really reckon that it's the necessarily the most reliable, but Krayt's dialogue in the Legacy comics certainly support it. Regardless, impractical as it may be, essence transfer should still work on Nihilus' armor.

Beniboybling
Well tbh if Bane attempts essence transfer, he'll just get nom nommed.

red8
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What's his Death Field supposed to do? Negate Nihilus's? erm

Nihilus doesn't have a death field like Bane's...

FreshestSlice
Nihilus covered a planet in one...

red8
Force Drain

FreshestSlice
Which is what a Death Field is, you know this yes?

red8
Just re-read the passage in DoE, it seems that you are correct.

NewGuy01
...yeah.

The Ellimist

win against Nihilus

superior telekinesis

Bane

superior telekinesis

win against Nihilus

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.