Destroyer vs. Ultron Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Destroyer armor vs. Ultron (final form)

Fight in New mexico. Fight continues until the opponent is complete scrap metal. Who wins?

Robtard
Destroyer

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Destroyer

You sure? Thor did make short work of Destroyer...

steverules_2
haermm

Robtard
Originally posted by FrothByte
You sure? Thor did make short work of Destroyer...

Only by deflecting its own power back at it. Don't see Ultron doing the same.

If you disagree, come at me, bro

FrothByte
Only by deflecting its own power back at it. Don't see Ultron doing the same.

If you disagree, come at me, bro

You're not my type.

Besides, I don't necessarily disagree. Just thought it would be a closer match.

quanchi112
Ultron wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by FrothByte
You're not my type.

Besides, I don't necessarily disagree. Just thought it would be a closer match.

Didn't say it would be a one-shot type of match.

carthage
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ultron wins.

thumb up

BruceSkywalker
Destroyer destroys lol

carthage
Ultron was briefly able to withstand blasts from Vision, Tony, Thor, etc.

Destroyer is slow as hell as well, I'm not seeing his HV have the same effect.

Genesis-Soldier
I am, a full on blast of his HV would definitely be able to melt pieces off ultrons vibranium final form. would just take time, ultron would be able to withstand the blast for a little will but most likely it would keep him pinned until the vibranium was heated off

carthage
And Ultron is going to just stand there and get shot, right? erm

Not to mention Ultron has flight, and Destroyer's head is a vulnerable spot whereas Ultron's shell is nearly indestructible and Destroyer's HV can either be dodged and is nowhere near as powerful as the Avenger's combined blasts

ShadowFyre
Ummm, wow. Both of them were super unimpressive aside from Durability which I would side with Destroyer kinda since it was its own power and Mjolnirs that blew it apart. Doesent mean it was destroyed.

Thor obviously has and had been holding back since he doesent want to vaporise his own treammates and the city.
Thor never even got to hit Ultron. But the last fight in the city was so freaking underwhelming...Ultron never felt strong. Just durable.

Anyway, Destroyer ftw

carthage
Destroyer's only feat is beating Thor bereft of his power, Ultron at least beat up a fully poweredThor in a brief fight. When Thor got his powers back Destroyer was annihilated, in comparison with all of the Avengers being needed to down Ultron

Robtard
Destroyer one-shot'd a few Frost Giants and overpowered four powerful Asgardians

quanchi112
Destroyer one-shot'd a few Frost Giants and overpowered four powerful Asgardians laughing out loud

ares834
Ultron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.