The Ray Vs Wildfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Who wins?

http://i65.tinypic.com/sou99h.jpg

vs

http://i67.tinypic.com/23aeeu.jpg

zopzop
IMHO, the Ray. But it would be a close fight. Supposedly Wildfire was one of the top 3 most powerful Legion members.

beatboks
Very tight.

Powerwise Wildfire has the advantage.
Characterwise Wildfire is the greater hot head more likely to act without thinking (in JLTF so did Ray but bis characterisation was off compared to freedom fighters and other showings).

One Big Mob
I think it goes without saying that a lot of people disagree with beatcoks here. thumb up

beatboks
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I think it goes without saying that a lot of people disagree with beatcoks here. thumb up

Why would it go with out saying?
Obviously zopzop agrees he has the same winner and a close race and mentioned that Wildfire is top 3 power wise of the LoSH (power advantage him).

One Big Mob
Originally posted by beatboks
Why would it go with out saying?
Obviously zopzop agrees he has the same winner and a close race and mentioned that Wildfire is top 3 power wise of the LoSH (power advantage him). I think the question you're looking for is:

"How do I present my unpopular opinion in a more friendly easier to digest manner?"

You want to sway the people gently like a cool summer breeze, not beat their coks into an impossible position to see only your point of view.

Raisen
I think the question you're looking for is:

"How do I present my unpopular opinion in a more friendly easier to digest manner?"

You want to sway the people gently like a cool summer breeze, not beat their coks into an impossible position to see only your point of view.

lol. beatcoks. i see what you did there.

beatboks
I think the question you're looking for is:

O_o what ever your on is good stuff.
How am I beating anything into an impossible position when i havent actually taken one??

I pointed out that one character has a power advantage, and another an advantage of method. Essentially saying either could have a win depending on how its played out.

Given that my opinion is essentially sitting on a fence it cant be "unpopular" or popular.

Seems pretty obvious to me whos beating what

One Big Mob
I'm not going to lie, most the stuff you're saying is completely unsupported and goes against years of established canon. What you said about The Ray may be one of the most offensive things I've ever read about a comic character. It completely ignores a vast amount of history just to appeal to your own ego. Unbelievable you could say something like that and expect people to follow along like a forum full of blind mice led through a maze of saws just for a tickle of generic brand peanut butter.

Blows me away

One Big Mob
Also, I'm about 80 percent sure that, and I'm pretty confident here but I don't even think I read your first post and I skimmed over the others so I don't remember them either. I just wanted to call you beatcoks

I wouldn't read if you're not up to date on the characters which let's be honest, you aren't. erm

leonidas
it's like people don't even know you..... sad

beatboks
Originally posted by leonidas
it's like people don't even know you..... sad

that would be a fair assessment. This is I think the third (maybe the 4th) thread I've even seen him post in. So I certainly couldn't claim to knowing him when I've read a net total of maybe 8 to 10 posts of his (and almost half in this thread).

Still if all he wanted to do was call me names that's cool. I've called myself worse with alt accounts elsewhere. Hell on CV my alt account is called stupidbeatbkos, created because I accidentally deleted myself from a PM where we were arranging a tourney and you can't be re-added to a PM after you remove yourself.

One Big Mob
You've made a powerful enemy this day coks.

And by powerful I mean if you didn't want ballsack pics sent to you at angles you didn't even think possible, then you've made a mistake buddy.

beatboks
You've made a powerful enemy this day coks.

And by powerful I mean if you didn't want ballsack pics sent to you at angles you didn't even think possible, then you've made a mistake buddy.

had my ballsack removed decades ago. Was tired of it bruising my knees when I ran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.