OWAW Superman vs Morg with PC and WoL...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
OWAW Superman (cutting loose; no Sundip/Strange Visitor amp) vs Morg with the PC and WoL...

Fight to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

quanchi112
Morg dominates.

Surtur
Yep with those restrictions Superman gets killed.

ghostman
morg ran through heralds superman ran through trans,

yeah.

Surtur
So it begins.

ghostman
Originally posted by Surtur
So it begins.

and it ends with you face down ass up in superman's fortress of solitude, get off his nuts boy.

Surtur
Wait if I was on his nuts wouldn't I of said he wins?

quanchi112
Wait if I was on his nuts wouldn't I of said he wins? laughing out loud

He doesn't get it.

abhilegend
Superman wins.

burrrrrr
Originally posted by ghostman
and it ends with you face down ass up in superman's fortress of solitude, get off his nuts boy.

Swing and a miss!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman wins

Philosophía
Superman wins, and this isn't even close.

ghostman
Originally posted by burrrrrr
Swing and a miss!

like when your parents tried to abort you?

carver9

Blue Area Vet

You mean he'll act like your stunt double?

Blue Area Vet
Three posters in this thread are at critical mass. Any rational person knows Superman doesn't have a chance.

quanchi112

burrrrrr
like when your parents tried to abort you?

That time of the month again? Don't worry, the cramps and general moodiness should pass within a few days.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman wins Based on ?

zopzop

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman wins. Based on ?

Surtur
Based on fairy magic. That answer makes just as much sense as any answer they are going to give you.

carver9
When he stops holding back he becomes 1000 times stronger. Kinda like when he fought Wonder Woman. His intentions were to kill her so she withstood the power of 100 holding back Superman with dynamic strength.

celeyhyga17
Based on OP Superman can win here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
When he stops holding back he becomes 1000 times stronger. Kinda like when he fought Wonder Woman. His intentions were to kill her so she withstood the power of 100 holding back Superman with dynamic strength. You are becoming funnier. Please continue.

Genii96
Morg with PC and WOL? Flattens him

-Pr-
Yeah, if you guys can't behave, Bada will just have to do another banning blitz. Not gonna sacrifice threads to people's fragile egos.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
When he stops holding back he becomes 1000 times stronger. Kinda like when he fought Wonder Woman. His intentions were to kill her so she withstood the power of 100 holding back Superman with dynamic strength.

facepalm

Delta1938
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
facepalm

He said that? laughing

Surtur
I honestly took it as sarcasm. Since some people treat Superman like a DBZ character who has random powerups.

carver9
I honestly took it as sarcasm. Since some people treat Superman like a DBZ character who has random powerups.

thumb up

quanchi112
I honestly took it as sarcasm. Since some people treat Superman like a DBZ character who has random powerups. thumb up

Raisen
Morg rape stomps. Let's close this debacle

Delta1938

Oh, I know he was being sarcastic. I was laughing at how stupid what he said it, because he's basically whining. He's in total denial. Superman's powers ARE dynamic, and the proof has been posted numerous times. People are either in denial or flat-out ignorant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raisen
Morg rape stomps. Let's close this debacle thumb up

tkitna
Originally posted by Raisen
Morg rape stomps. Let's close this debacle

This

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
This thumb up

-Pr-
Funny how people can't argue for anyone winning without acting like children. Closed anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.