Ventress vs Inquisitors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
All out battle

Ventress as of Dark Disciple
Vs
Fifth Brother & Seventh Sister

Fight takes place in the equatorial forests on Ryloth

Bonus: add Grand Inquisitor to the Inquisitor team.

carthage
Ventress stomps them so bad they devolve in POD Bane

NewGuy01
She can't handle the three of them, but she can win against the Brother and Sister.

Grand Inquisitor and Seventh Sister vs Ventress is a much better fight, tbh.

Q99
Yea, three might be hard, but she can handle the duo.

|King Joker|
Ventress.

Total Warrior
I think Ventress could handle even 3 inquisitors tbh

Lord Stark
DD Ventress can solo the Inquisitorius we've seen so far. Shit start of series Ventress stomps these two mooks.

|King Joker|
Nah. Start of series Ventress doesn't stomp the Seventh Sister or the duo of the S.S. and F.B.

Syndicate
Ventress handily. She's already stalemated 3 Jedi pre prime.

|King Joker|
Is this canon only, Tond?

Lord Stark
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Nah. Start of series Ventress doesn't stomp the Seventh Sister or the duo of the S.S. and F.B.

Yes she does. In the latest ep. Seventh Sister and Fifth Brother struggle with Ezra and Kanan in the latest ep. Meanwhile Ventress takes on Jedi Master Unduli and Ahsoka who are far more powerful than Ezra and Kanan.

Ventress would kill Ezra in 5 seconds flat. Seventh Sister couldn't do it in 10.

|King Joker|
I haven't seen the latest episode of Rebels, but don't get me wrong, I definitely think Ventress is easily the Seventh Sister's superior, but I think saying she stomps is overstating it. Ventress didn't stomp Season 1 Ahsoka, and I'd put the S.S. above her for sure. Ezra himself has been noted to be growing vastly in power over the course of the show and from the small clip I've seen of the S.S. vs. Ezra in 'Shroud of Darkness', he was using his stun feature on his saber to keep her at bay.

So yeah, I think Ventress is obviously > the Seventh Sister, but saying she stomps is either underrating the Sister or overstating Asajj's abilities at that point.

Syndicate
I've never seen Ventress's abilities overrated and while I don't think Ventress stomps the Inquisitors together she does to any one of them.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I haven't seen the latest episode of Rebels, but don't get me wrong, I definitely think Ventress is easily the Seventh Sister's superior, but I think saying she stomps is overstating it. Ventress didn't stomp Season 1 Ahsoka, and I'd put the S.S. above her for sure. Ezra himself has been noted to be growing vastly in power over the course of the show and from the small clip I've seen of the S.S. vs. Ezra in 'Shroud of Darkness', he was using his stun feature on his saber to keep her at bay.

Ezra still isn't above TCWs Ahsoka imo, and Kanan isn't anywhere near Luminara. Ventress held her own against far superior duo.

While I was exaggerating that Ventress stomps them, I do believe she comfortably wins.

The Seventh Sister and Fifth Brother, while winning, were not as solidly above Kanan and Ezra as I would expect. Ventress on the otherhand held off one of the top Jedi Masters of the era alongside one of the most powerful Padawans.

Col. Valerian
Ventress wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.