Characters who have appeared in only one movie but would match/dominate MCU Cap or WS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Post the name of characters who have appeared in only and whom you think would match or even dominate MCU Cap and WS in pure fisticuffs due to pure stats without being speedsters, psychic powers like TP or TK or any other hax or special power like invisibly, intagibility, flight or probability, or any othe rkinds of in-betweeners like claws, regen and the sort, or weapons. For the Cap list choose guys below Spider Man level and for WS only Cap level guys and below:

Cap opponents:
Yulaw
Ares
Sonny
Pops (not counting T1 and T2 since Pops is an alt univ guy)
Marcus
The Turtles, Splinter and Shredder
Juggernaut
Angel Dust, Colossus
Green Goblin
Upgraded Agents

WS opponents:
Del Spooner
Calibos
Eve (I know everyone says she's supposedto bestonger than everybody but she is a crappy fighter)
Drake
Nomak
Violet Soong

Arachnid1
I don't think I'd put Colossus or Goblin below Spidey tbh

Anyway, cool thread for unknown potential characters in versus fights/threads

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I don't think I'd put Colossus or Goblin below Spidey tbh

Anyway, cool thread for unknown potential characters in versus fights/threads
in fisticuffs, while close, norman is clearly below peter if decidesto give it all, and i still wouldn't bet ongoblin to win a fisfight with spidey even if spidey was pulling punchesaah myb spelling spucks balls

edit; imissed toost this inop--also a character whohas appeared in onlyone episode of a live action tvseries would do as well

Solid47
Dragon Wong from Dragon Tiger Gate.

golem370
Robocain. T1000. TX. Dr Manhattan. Hancock. Mask.

carthage
Are the Upgraded Agents those Agents that became incorporeal and attacked Noe on that road fight?

How is Cap or Bucky supposed to beat something they can't hit? Angel Dust, Nomak, Sonny, and Jugs also beat them for a majority imo.

No idea about Ares or any of the Underworld characters

juggerman
Wouldn't Yulaw be considered a speedster?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by juggerman
Wouldn't Yulaw be considered a speedster?
He isn't a full on speedster like QS or something. He can only use his superspeed for short bursts only. And imo he wouldn't need it to beat Cap
Originally posted by carthage No idea about Ares or any of the Underworld characters

That's okay
Originally posted by carthage Angel Dust, Nomak, Sonny, and Jugs also beat them for a majority imo.

Umm, read my post man. What part of dominate didn't you get?
Originally posted by carthage
Are the Upgraded Agents those Agents that became incorporeal and attacked Noe on that road fight?
How is Cap or Bucky supposed to beat something they can't hit?

You need to watch the movie again. I meant the three guys who fought Neo near the beginning of the movie. The guys who you mentioned were The Twins, rogue programs from a previous Matrix program And again, read my OP man.

Originally posted by golem370
Robocain. T1000. TX. Dr Manhattan. Hancock. Mask.
Clearly reading is not your strong point. What parts of below Spiderman level and no hax powers and no intagibility and no weapons did you not get?
Anyway, thanks for the only two who posted more characters

Oh, another thing I forgot to add to the OP. No toonforce characters like in Kung Fu Hustle. And as I said before, appearing in one episode of a live action series will do as well

relentless1
Goblin, Ares, Colossus, Angel Dust and Matrix Agents would smash Cap

Drake and Nomak could take WS

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by relentless1
Goblin, Ares, Colossus, Angel Dust and Matrix Agents would smash Cap
Drake and Nomak could take WS

Again, this is not a versus thread, it is just to see who all from appearing in just one movie has the feats to take these guys down

HulkIsHulk
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.