Valkorion vs Starkiller and Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
All characters in their primes. Fight takes place in the Death Star Observatory.

FreshestSlice
lel

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
lel

?

Col. Valerian
I'm still not knowledgeable enough on Valkorion to comment. I want to read everyone's opinion on this.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
I'm still not knowledgeable enough on Valkorion to comment. I want to read everyone's opinion on this.

Well, if you do believe that Nox is a Vader-level force user, then Valkorion destroys them.

Syndicate
You did this to bait me.

Syndicate
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, if you do believe that Nox is a Vader-level force user, then Valkorion destroys them.

What has Vitiate done to Nox?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's more like what Arcann and Revan can do to Nox, both of whom are far, (and in Arcann's case, very far) below Valkorion.

Syndicate
What did Arcann do? Also are you talking about that feat where Revan ragdolls an unknown protagonist?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Arcann has shown himself capable of throwing Nox around multiple times, in cutscene. 2 of which were akin to ragdolling. And yes, the feat where any of the protags "couldn't fight him (Revan) alone" and required the aid of a strike team. Which still proved to be an apparent ordeal.

Syndicate
For Revan I can admit that's fair and play it off due to unknown circumstances in my own head at least.

Can you post the quote, scan, gif of Arcann directly overwhelming Nox though? I didn't know he was such a beast.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Syndicate
What has Vitiate done to Nox?
Knock them out cold just by dying.

Syndicate
Knock them out cold just by dying.

Eh?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
For Revan I can admit that's fair and play it off due to unknown circumstances in my own head at least.

Can you post the quote, scan, gif of Arcann directly overwhelming Nox though? I didn't know he was such a beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VHrjv0MSy8 20:35 and onward. And yes, it's the HoT, but i just couldnt find the nox video. And yes, the same thing happens to nox as well.

Syndicate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VHrjv0MSy8 20:35 and onward. And yes, it's the HoT, but i just couldnt find the nox video. And yes, the same thing happens to nox as well.

I don't really know what to think of these kind of cutscenes. It's not shown whether this is HoT or Nox and I don't know whether it's saying that Arcann could beat either of them with similar ease or that it's one or the other and KOTOR has yet to announce a canon storyline.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't know whether it's saying that Arcann could beat either of them with similar ease or that it's one or the other and KOTOR has yet to announce a canon storyline.

Even if it's the latter, the former would still hold true, given the evidence.

Syndicate
Even if it's the latter, the former would still hold true, given the evidence.

You hold HoT and Nox on the same level?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Huh? I'm saying that we can see Arcann overwhelming/overpowering Nox on screen.

Syndicate
Anyways though I'd say this probably goes to Valkorian. If he can down Vader early enough in the fight he beats Starkiller and I see that as a likely scenario given how potent Valkorian's power is and Vader's own weakness to it ( even with insulated armor ). If Vader can find a way to last through the fight though and both he and Starkiller manage to split his attention they could take it.

Syndicate
Huh? I'm saying that we can see Arcann overwhelming/overpowering Nox on screen.

But we can see the same for HoT. If they singled out a single story line as canon that would mean that Arcann dominating Nox might not be canon.

FreshestSlice
Lulz@Valkorion not taking out Starkiller first.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, but as of right now, given that there's no concrete answer as to whom undergoes these events, (and there probably will never be a concrete answer,) we can see that Arcann is fully capable of overwhelming and overpowering Nox, same as the HoT. Not only that, but yeah, the Hero is on par with if not above Nox.

NewGuy01
Yeah, this logic is terrible. Saying Arcann could "ragdoll Nox" and then turn around and say he could "beat the Hero in a duel" doesn't go far as a working argument. It's essentially the same as a Nox supporter claiming that Nox performed just as well against Arcann as the Hero did in their cutscene duel, and is thus an equally skilled swordsman.

Tondemonai
Kek @ people thinking team 2 has any chance

Syndicate
Yes, but as of right now, given that there's no concrete answer as to whom undergoes these events, (and there probably will never be a concrete answer,) we can see that Arcann is fully capable of overwhelming and overpowering Nox, same as the HoT. Not only that, but yeah, the Hero is on par with if not above Nox.

Well that's why I'm saying I'm unsure how to handle those feats. Also why would you say the HoT is equal to Nox? I thought he only landed a force push on a weakened dying Vitiate?

Tondemonai
What we know is that Arcann is at least powerful enough to ragdoll the protagonists individually.

Sinious
Not even a good fight.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Tondemonai
What we know is that Arcann is at least powerful enough to ragdoll the protagonists individually.

Do we though?!

FreshestSlice
Yes.

Syndicate
I don't feel good about this.

FreshestSlice
Then it's definitely true.

Syndicate
That was mean.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Admit that you liked it.

Syndicate
*Pouts* No.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Looks like he'll have to make you do so. Fresh, lemme go get the anal prober.

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion soundly

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/3/3c/Darth_Marrs_death.png/revision/latest?cb=20151026201005

Tondemonai
For those who don't know what the above image is, it's Valkorion one-shorting Marr.

Just had a feeling that people would ask kuz they don't know what it is

FreshestSlice
No on is asking that because we've been talking about it since August of last year.

Tondemonai
You'd be surprised at the stupid shit people ask. Look at me and Syn

FreshestSlice

Col. Valerian
I'm so disappointed in Marr's death. Kinda was hoping he was more powerful. Shame.

Nephthys
As if being more powerful is even a factor with Valkorion. He one-shot Arcann as well.

Col. Valerian
Still, to be recognized as the 'leader' of the Council, his feats suck. Does he even have any?

Nephthys
Yeah.

Col. Valerian
Nice. Kudos to Ant.

FreshestSlice
Arcann's more powerful than Marr anyway, he was down in one hit. It's not really that damning to lose Valkorion.

Col. Valerian
Of course it's not, my comment doesn't really have anything to do with Valkorion. I'm just saying I would've liked to see more out of Marr.

FreshestSlice
What you said is that Marr's death made you question his power. It shouldn't.

Col. Valerian
I understand Valkorion one-shoting Marr doesn't make Marr weak, I'm just saying I would've liked to see more out of him before his death.

Tondemonai
He's still a Force ghost; seemingly more similar to Yoda & Obi-Wan than Sith Spirits. We may see more from him yet.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Tondemonai
He's still a Force ghost; seemingly more similar to Yoda & Obi-Wan than Sith Spirits. We may see more from him yet.

Which is total retardness. As pragmatic as he was, he was still a dark side force user. He was dying from the dark side corruption ffs.

Beniboybling
But unlike practically all other Sith Marr was prepared to face death, clinging to the material world is what prevents Sith from becoming one with the Force. Not because they wield the dark side. But hopefully that will be elaborated on.

AncientPower
Marr is intriguing, Jadus is still potentially at large so his return may be coming up. Which would be fantastic because Jadus is probably the most interesting Sith since Traya.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Beniboybling
But unlike practically all other Sith Marr was prepared to face death, clinging to the material world is what prevents Sith from becoming one with the Force. Not because they wield the dark side. But hopefully that will be elaborated on.
Sounds like a normal Sith specter from datamined info.

Beniboybling
Well, being able to appear on whatever that planet he was on distinguishes him from the norm imo, but we'll see.

@AP, Jadus' reappearance is overdue tbh.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah.

He has Marr's pimp slap as a feat laughing

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Well, being able to appear on whatever that planet he was on distinguishes him from the norm imo, but we'll see.

Kallig tho.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Which is total retardness. As pragmatic as he was, he was still a dark side force user. He was dying from the dark side corruption ffs.

Kek that wouldn't stop him from becoming a Force Ghost. The Sith hold on to life and retain a spiritual form if they are strong enough to reject becoming one with the Force.

Kallig tho.

True, and seeing as how he was seemingly very powerful it could be that he was able to move to a different location because he was strong enough. That would explain Marr appearing on a different world to Zakuul, but it's still possible he's a ghost rather than a Sith Spirit.

FreshestSlice
No, it really isn't. He plainly says it's physically taxing for him to remain here.

Beniboybling
Kallig tho. True, but as you said that was very taxing for Kallig to accomplish, and could have been aided, if only made possible, by his connection to Nox. Much like it was the case for Talzin and Maul.

Kallig also had the Dark Temple to replenish his power, Marr died in space, and doesn't appear tethered to anywhere in particular.

FreshestSlice
Odessen is supposed to be some perfect nexus of Force energy in absolute balance, where he and Satele can work whatever plot magic they need, and like I already said, he says existing is taxing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.