Tony Stark vs Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Tony's suit was back to his home and Hal loses his ring and his power battery.

Who can win with their own barehands?

P.S. I know i made Iron Man vs Green Lantern which was included with this but, this is a rematch

riv6672
Tony 6/10.

Not sure what formal training Hal's had, but as a hot shot pilot type, i have to believe he engaged in some kind of h2h training.
Tony has had training with Cap, though. That kind of training puts an "average" guy like Rick Jones well into ass kicker territory, same with Tony.

DarkSaint85
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/11111/111118857/4789691-starkskill2.jpg

Not just Cap.

JayDaDon
There was a time tony took on a hit squad or something with 5 or 6 well trained men and he beat them all without the armor. Does someone have that scan? Been trying to find it.

riv6672
^^^I couldnt find anything.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JayDaDon
There was a time tony took on a hit squad or something with 5 or 6 well trained men and he beat them all without the armor. Does someone have that scan? Been trying to find it.
In secret invasion, he raped some skrulls.

iceman24567
Tony 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.