Riddick vs Nobu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Riddick gets his sword (without the rust), two Necromonger knives, his pair of ulaks, 18 of his throwing knives, an assault rifle, John's shotgun (Pitch Black), an uzi and the Necromonger gravity gun.
Nobu has the gear he fought DD with, plus bows and arrows, a pair of katanas, an assault rifle, two MP5s, a pistol, a hand held scythe,few moltovs and a kusarigama.
They fight in Luke Cage's club. how does this fight go?
How will the odds change if this was strictly h2h fight in a karate dojo?

carthage
Weren't the Necromonger's moving faster than he could react too, but he was able to kill them in hand to hand combat?

Its been a while since I've seen the Riddick film, but iirc he was completely outclassed by their leader. Even if he killed fodder Necromonger's their combat speed is far above anything Nobu is capable of

carthage
Was reading some of his feats from this CAV on Comicvine.

Riddick is waay above Nobu:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-rogueshadow-riddick-vs-cable-extreme-deathstro-1536567/

HulkIsHulk
bump\

KingD19
Originally posted by carthage
Weren't the Necromonger's moving faster than he could react too, but he was able to kill them in hand to hand combat?

Its been a while since I've seen the Riddick film, but iirc he was completely outclassed by their leader. Even if he killed fodder Necromonger's their combat speed is far above anything Nobu is capable of

Lord Marshal had super powers, but Riddick was slaughtering Necro's wholesale.

Jmanghan
"I'll Kill you with my teacup".

Riddick makes him his *****, not only does he have better feats, but he's faster, and most likely stronger.

Plus, you keep forgetting to think of his whole "Wrath of the Furyans" thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.