Dread Masters vs TCW strike team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
The Dread Masters invent a time machine and decide to invade the prequels era. Aware of the threat these force users can pose to the galaxy,Jedi and Sith plan to join their forces and send a strike team: Obi Wan Kenobi,RotS Anakin,Windu, SoD Maul, Darth Tyranus and Quinlan Vos ( DD). Can they stop the masters?

Bonus: add Vitiate to the Dread Masters, RotS Sidious to team prequels

NewGuy01
Came into this thread prepared to post: "It's hard to say, given the ambiguity of the Dread Masters' combat prowess."

But now that I'm here I realize that Team 2 is so stacked that there's honestly no way the Dreads could win.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Came into this thread prepared to post: "It's hard to say, given the ambiguity of the Dread Masters' combat prowess."

But now that I'm here I realize that Team 2 is so stacked that there's honestly no way the Dreads could win.

thumb up

JKBart
RotS Obi-Wan is fugging top 10 in terms of willpower and self-awareness. Windu, Anakin and Dooku are way too high in every terms. Maul and DD Vos seal it even harder.

Team 2 stompz.

Syndicate
What have the Dread Masters even done.

Total Warrior
Well, i thought this one could be a close a match after finding this gauntlet:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-617797-darth-jadus-runs-the-dread-master-gauntlet.html . Darth Jadus was (arguably) the second strongest sith of the empire and according to some of the replies to that gauntlet some of the dread masters could even beat him 1vs1. Maybe team TCW can win, but I don't think it's a stomp.

Tondemonai
Kek DM's roflstomp. No contest.

FreshestSlice
8 randoms can do it but some of the top dogs of the mythos can't. Tond never disappoints.

Aurbere
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
8 randoms can do it but some of the top dogs of the mythos can't. Tond never disappoints.

Erm. Those TCW guys aren't even from the Old Republic era. How can you even call them top dogs? erm

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Aurbere
Erm. Those TCW guys aren't even from the Old Republic era. How can you even call them top dogs? erm

If I didn't know you were joking I would've strangled your dog by now.

FreshestSlice
Damn. ****ed up so badly, Aurbere had to come back to life to correct me.

JKBart
Originally posted by Aurbere

TORwank team slaughtered lmao smile smile smile

Aurbere
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Damn. ****ed up so badly, Aurbere had to come back to life to correct me.

You're welcome.

Tondemonai
Those "no names" being Nox, Wrath II, Cipher Nine, Grand Champion of the Great Hunt, Barsen'thor, HoT, Voidhound, and Havoc Squad Major. It took all they had to defeat them individually

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Those "no names" being Nox, Wrath II, Cipher Nine, Grand Champion of the Great Hunt, Barsen'thor, HoT, Voidhound, and Havoc Squad Major. It took all they had to defeat them individually
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3748198/randy-marsh-shit-o.gif

FreshestSlice
No it's not, because operations aren't cross faction. 8 people, including one of the protags at most went in and killed the Dread Masters. And all of those people are well bellow anyone one person one Team 2, especially this early. Hell, most of Team 2 could kill a vast majority of the people you named with relative ease.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Tondemonai

They don't have names though.

cs_zoltan
But if you want to take operations at face value like some kind of imbecile, it also took 8 of them to kill 1 Rancor...

S_W_LeGenD
I'd vouch for Dread Masters. They are masters of telepathic powers and Sith Sorcery.

FYI: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/the-dread-masters-respect-thread/97192/

Even in the bonus round, Valkorion brings overwhelming firepower on the table and will ensure victory of his followers.

Trocity
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I'd vouch for Dread Masters.

No surprise.

Tondemonai

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
No surprise.
You are on the opposite end of the spectrum. So why single me out?

Sinious
If he is on the opposite side, shouldn't that be the only outcome expected?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.