Fifth Brother vs. Scout

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Scout as of Dark Rendezvous

Vs.

Fifth Brother

Fight takes place in the Jedi temple ruins on Vrogas Vas

chilled monkey
Scout wins this one.

Heck, even Ezra (no pushover but his sabre skills aren't exactly stellar either) was able to hold his own against this guy. Scout trained like a champ to compensate for her limited Force ability and she's a lot smarter than Fifth Brother. She could definitely handle him.

Syndicate
To be fair she was able to react to Ventress on Vjun. such were the extent of her precognition abilities.

|King Joker|
I've never read Dark Rendevous unfortunately, but from what I have heard on Scout is that she's more martial than Force-based. The Fifth Brother is pretty powerful relatively speaking- capable of ragdolling Kanan and Ezra- so I think he'd take a solid victory by virtue of his Force-power.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I've never read Dark Rendevous unfortunately, but from what I have heard on Scout is that she's more martial than Force-based. The Fifth Brother is pretty powerful relatively speaking- capable of ragdolling Kanan and Ezra- so I think he'd take a solid victory by virtue of his Force-power.

You should read it. It's one of the best Star Wars novels I've ever read.

Scout's Force-power is low-level but I believe she would take a solid victory because she's a lot smarter. Brains over brawn.

Originally posted by Syndicate
To be fair she was able to react to Ventress on Vjun. such were the extent of her precognition abilities.

Precisely.

Syndicate
Originally posted by chilled monkey
You should read it. It's one of the best Star Wars novels I've ever read.

Scout's Force-power is low-level but I believe she would take a solid victory because she's a lot smarter. Brains over brawn.

Precisely.

Though it's heavily implied that Vjun being a powerful force nexus allowed her to do this. She probably couldn't accomplish this in a neutral environment. 5th Brother should really take this if we're being serious. He's physically superior, more powerful in the force and should at least be skilled enough to take on Padawans given his position.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Syndicate
Though it's heavily implied that Vjun being a powerful force nexus allowed her to do this. She probably couldn't accomplish this in a neutral environment. 5th Brother should really take this if we're being serious. He's physically superior, more powerful in the force and should at least be skilled enough to take on Padawans given his position.

Nah, Scout wins this. Being physically superior and more powerful means zip if the opponent is smarter and more skilled. Like I said, brains over brawn.

And yeah he's good enough to take on "regular" Padawans, but Scout isn't a regular Padawan, given how hard she trained to compensate for her limited power. Most likely 5th Brother will charge in, get flipped to the ground and then get his arm broken. Let's see him wield his fancy-schmancy spinny sabre-staff then.

red8
Whie's wrist locks are Scout's only hope in this battle.

Syndicate
Scout is unfortunately less then the average padwan at this point given her limitations. Unless she gets some glimpse of the future and she takes advantage of it by piercing the 5th brother's guard she doesn't really stand a chance.

Emperordmb
Fifth brother is superior physically and in the Force, but his slow ass walking costs him the victory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.