How Powerful Will Ezra Bridger Become?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
We've seen a drastic increase in Ezra's abilities both as a duelist and as a Force-user over the course of Rebels. But how powerful can he become? I mean, from the looks of it, he's already choking the Seventh Sister when guided by Maul, and that's probably only the tip of the iceberg. Pretty crazy indeed. What are your thoughts on it?

Syndicate
Dooku-Vader level in potential imo.

carthage
Hard to say, if he stays in Maul's training into Season 3 (Assuming Maul somehow survives the season, and Ezra genuinely falls) there is no telling how much of his potential will be unlocked

|King Joker|
I feel like he's gonna be the Canon Starkiller lol (in terms of potential/power)

The Merchant
Stronger than Bane.

Beniboybling
People are getting overexcited, Zannah was Force crushing Jedi at an age younger than Ezra and with no formal training, I don't think he'll end up that powerful if he even lives to see his potential realised.

NTJack0
Originally posted by Syndicate
Dooku-Vader level in potential imo. Lol, no.

NewGuy01
He'll become Snoke.

Darth Abonis
Good question. I think he will be an average power Jedi. One of the new things about new canon is that they don't introduce super-powered Force users or unbelievably potent force powers. Everyone is exactly the same, except Anakin and Luke. Yoda is only that powerful, because he's had 800 years to practice. Palpatine is that good, because he's studied all "aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow point of the Jedi."

Also. Where is his Force choking the Seventh Sister. I didn't see that in the trailer.

|King Joker|
Ezra being Snoke would be pretty awesome ngl, but what's the line of logic y'all have for why he may be Snoke?

McP
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He'll become Snoke.

Nope, I heard that Chopper will.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ezra being Snoke would be pretty awesome ngl, but what's the line of logic y'all have for why he may be Snoke?
http://i.imgur.com/nkwkI0N.png

Think about it.

|King Joker|
Ohshit

Well, I guess that answers the question of this thread... http://r31.imgfast.net/users/3113/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif

Col. Valerian
He'll become Snoke.

Best Snoke theory so far tbh

Syndicate
Ohshit

Well, I guess that answers the question of this thread... http://r31.imgfast.net/users/3113/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif

Does it? We don't know how powerful Snoke is either though most people are saying Sidious or greater.

Personally I think he'll be Plagueis level at most and maybe somewhere around EU Dooku to Vader level reasonably speaking.

|King Joker|
Well, to be honest it depends if he stays on the dark path or turns back to the light (assuming he does actually turn to the dark side by the end of the season).

I mean, he's had less than two years of formal training... from Kanan, and he's shown some extremely impressive feats and has been noted to be growing at a huge rate. There's also the fact he's literally throttling the Seventh Sister with the Force, who has some good Force-feats and is said to be "strong with the dark side", as per SW.com. Taking into account all that definitely hints to some massive potential. At least we can all agree to that

IMO, I think he has more potential than Dooku, but I can't be sure by how much exactly.

NewGuy01

His trip to Malachor appears to have something to do with the Knights of Ren in the trailer. (Crossguard Saber) Snoke being the apprentice of an old, wiser, and no-longer-sith Maul makes sense in a really strange way. Oh, and we've already got hints of Ezra's Anakin-Vader worship. Also, Snoke commands a task force uncannily similar to the Inquisitors that Ezra's had to deal with recently. Given that he's also set around the correct timeframe, I think this evidence is good enough to give substance to the REAL proof.

The nose.

ILS
So Maul is essentially going to be Plagueis to Ezra's Sidious

Keeeeek ;dDD

Syndicate
Originally posted by ILS
So Maul is essentially going to be Plagueis to Ezra's Sidious

Keeeeek ;dDD

I was actually referring to Snoke there. :P

ILS
Originally posted by Syndicate
I was actually referring to Snoke there. :P I was referring to NewGuy's theory that Maul will train Ezra and Ezra will become Snoke.

FreshestSlice
Given that he's also set around the correct timeframe, I think this evidence is good enough to give substance to the REAL proof.

The nose.
Yep

Syndicate
Lol. If Snoke's turns out to be as powerful or more powerful then Sidious feel free to start wanking Maul to Plagueis or greater levels. :P

Col. Valerian
I hope they make Snoke at least higher than Vader. I want a new badass villain.

FreshestSlice
Vader already confirmed the most powerful Jedi and Sith in new canon. Never going to happen. excellent

Col. Valerian
Wut? When and where was this stated?

Zenwolf
Since when does being more powerful = Being badass?...I thought that was more character development than just power.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Since when does being more powerful = Being badass?...I thought that was more character development than just power.

Says the fodder guy.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Wut? When and where was this stated?
In TFA's visual dictionary.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Says the fodder guy.

Were talking about characters here in relation to other characters.

Rebel95
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
In TFA's visual dictionary.
Do you have quote?

FreshestSlice
I'd get it, but there's really no reason to take it at face value. That's the joke.

Beniboybling
Ezra being Snoke would be pretty awesome ngl, but what's the line of logic y'all have for why he may be Snoke? Seems a bit unlikely and farfetched. erm

I mean I don't think Snoke even existed when Rebels premiered. And frankly I'd be disappointed if he turned out to be this annoying blue haired child, which would overshadow Ezra's personal arc quite a bit and alienate audiences who haven't seen the show.

Col. Valerian
I'd get it, but there's really no reason to take it at face value. That's the joke.

Please, we want it so bad.

FreshestSlice
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111240586/4966638-20151222_174258.jpg

Act like I made that smaller

|King Joker|
LMFAO

FreshestSlice
Does Vader's superiority cause you fear?

Beniboybling
More hype for Ahsoka tbh. smile

Nephthys
That's just talking about the Skywalker bloodline though, isn't it?

FreshestSlice
It says the bloodline of the most powerful Jedi and Sith, not the most powerful bloodline of Jedi and Sith. That's a straightforward statement, Neph. Do you even know how to Engrish?

Nephthys
**** off, you're the one that said there's no reason to take it at face value. The Skywalker bloodline is the most powerful, which is fact, and thats all it says. We know Sidious > Vader.

FreshestSlice
Neph has a melt down because Vader>All and he can't handle it.

Rebel95
Vader>everyone

Col. Valerian
All hail Vader.

Nah. Sidious FTW

FreshestSlice
Evidence?

Col. Valerian
no expression

FreshestSlice
So none then.

Col. Valerian
Feats, power, accolades, etc. Basically everything regarding a comparison of Sidious-Vader leans towards Sids.

And that quote is not specific to Vader. It refers to his bloodline as being the most powerful, not to Vader directly.

FreshestSlice
What has Sidious actually done in canon? Hell, aside from Force Storm what has he done in Legends?
No, the quote is clearly talking about Vader, not his bloodline. Neph, and you apparently, just can't read. It says, The bloodline of THE MOST POWERFUL Jedi and Sith courses through his veins. The most powerful is being attributed to the Jedi and Sith, not his bloodline.

Beniboybling
Vader killed Palpatine with one hand, why is this even a debate lel.

FreshestSlice
thumb up

|King Joker|
Why was Vader always Sheev's ***** when in his presence, then?

FreshestSlice
He's a rape victim.

Col. Valerian
What has Sidious actually done in canon? Hell, aside from Force Storm what has he done in Legends?

Oh, come on. Aside from killing a couple of the Order's 'most celebrated swordsmen' in a couple of seconds and going toe-to-toe with Yoda?

If that's what it means, then the quote doesn't make sense, considering Vader is Sidious's apprentice and never managed to overpower and replace him, considering Vader himself thought Sidious was more powerful than him, and considering, again, Sidious's feats, accolades and overall showings simply outclass Vader's.

FreshestSlice
Oh, come on. Aside from killing a couple of the Order's 'most celebrated swordsmen' in a couple of seconds and going toe-to-toe with Yoda?

Which Vader can't do because..? They were blitzed, which means Palpatine took them out of the fight because he didn't want to fight them. It doesn't mean he can go toe-to-toe with all of them at once and Mace.

Yeah, that logic doesn't make any sense.

You kind of need an apprentice first, i.e. Luke.

Not only is that not proof, I don't remember that canon quote

No, no they really don't.

|King Joker|
Freshest wanks Vader more than I wank Ahsoka

FreshestSlice
That's because Vader is worth discussing and even you know Ahsoka isn't.

|King Joker|
Vader's burnt out and old news. Ahsoka is a Goddess on the horizon. The Ahsoka discussions haven't even begun yet.

Col. Valerian
Which Vader can't do because..? They were blitzed, which means Palpatine took them out of the fight because he didn't want to fight them. It doesn't mean he can go toe-to-toe with all of them at once and Mace.

Seriously? Blitzing Jedi Masters who are stated to be some of the 'most celebrated swordsmen' in the Order and who were actually prepared, sabers ignited and all, to face the one who Anakin informs them to be an extremely powerful Sith Lords isn't that impressive to you? It does mean that. It also means he can easily kill powerful Jedi Masters who are prepared to fight him. Also, toe-to-toe with Yoda. And defeats him in the end.

Yeah, considering the apprentice is usually weaker than the master... And considering Vader was Sidious's apprentice for more than 20 years...

No, you don't. Malak disposed of Revan without having an apprentice in line. Plagueis didn't have an apprentice in line, either. Malgus didn't have an apprentice in line when he killed Vindican. It's clearly not always the case.

Vader imagined the power that could be his if he crushed Palpatine and established his own rule over the Empire. But first, he would need his own apprentice. By himself, he could not hope to defeat the most powerful Sith Lord the galaxy had ever known.

- Vader: The Ultimate Guide.

It is clear that the reason Vader didn't even attempt to dethrone Sids is because he didn't think he was powerful enough to do so by himself.

Yes, they really, really do.

FreshestSlice
Seriously? Blitzing Jedi Masters who are stated to be some of the 'most celebrated swordsmen' in the Order and who were actually prepared,
Prepared? Kek, and being called "teh b3st in teh Ord3r" is the most common accolade of all time. One Anakin had.

Lel, that's exactly what it means. This may come as a surprise to you, but expending a shit ton of energy to move that fast is taxing, and if he felt confident in actually facing all at once, he would have.

Yeah, that's not exactly miles above Vader's pay grade. Yoda isn't even the equal of Mace *and* the B-Team, so it's not really an argument that's in favor of your earlier point.

Again, needs an apprentice of his own, and the apprentice isn't necessarily weaker than the master as that is how they somehow manage to, get this, kill the master. That's like how the Sith work in every way.

Malak is not a member of the Order of the Sith Lords.

His master was kind of trying to kill him, so he it's not like he really had a choice in the matter.

Again, these are not Banite Sith, so they really aren't even considered here. Not to mention none of these sources are canon. Like at all.

This is not a canon source either

It sure is. In Legends. TFA is a canon source. They are different continuities completely.

No, they really, really don't. Vader has better feats in his comic, Vader down, and LotS than anyone does in the mythos at the moment.

Col. Valerian
Prepared? Kek, and being called "teh b3st in teh Ord3r" is the most common accolade of all time. One Anakin had.

Accolade or not, the source that made that statement is canon. So, what Sidious did was defeat three of 'the most celebrated swordsmen in the history of the Order' in mere seconds. Canon Vader has not dueled against opponents in the caliber of Yoda and Windu and has not blitzed anyone as powerful as these Jedi Masters. And yes, prepared. Anakin told them Palps was the Sith Lord. Anakin warned them of his power. Their sabers were ignited. What is the definition of prepared to you?

Sids murdered two of them with so much ease it's ridiculous you're even arguing it's not an impressive showing. Then he proceeded to defeat Kit Fisto AKA 'I can defeat Grievous' in the next ten seconds while simultaneously dueling Windu.

Yoda is single-handedly the deadliest and most powerful Jedi of the PT era. Only he was powerful enough to go toe-to-toe against Sidious. He was more skilled than pretty much every other Jedi or Sith during that time, sans Sidious. How is he not even the equal of the B-Team and Mace? He's 'the most devastating foe the darkness had ever seen' (RotS novelization). Neither Anakin nor Vader have shown the necessary skills to contend with Yoda. And doing what Sidious did against Mace and the team is certainly above Vader's pay grade. When he does something of similar or comparable skill, please let me know.

Okay, this is exactly how that quote 'stating Vader as the most powerful Sith Lord ever' doesn't make sense:
Vader was apprenticed to Sidious for more than 20 years. Are you telling me you seriously believe that, during all those years, even though he was indeed more powerful than his master, he just for some unknown reason never defied him or attempted to take his place? It makes absolutely no sense that Vader made no move whatsoever against Sidious, especially if he was more powerful than him, as you claim.
And get this, Vader never actually killed Palpatine in the sense that you're saying. He didn't kill him in a 'I'm more powerful than you now' way, he killed him in a 'I am being redeemed by my son' way. If it had been a one-on-one fight, Vader would've been annihilated against Palps. He never actually succeeded Palps because he never actually became more powerful. That's how the Sith work.

Okay, still, you don't need to find an apprentice to be ready to kill your master. It's about power and skills. If you believe you're powerful and skilled enough to defeat your master, you do so. Apprentice or not. Or is it somewhere stated or hinted that in order to kill your master you need to acquire an apprentice first?

RotJ is also a canon source. So is ANH. You know the most logical reason as to why Vader hadn't dethroned Sidious by then is because he simply wasn't as powerful as he needed to be to do so. There really is no other explanation, considering how the Sith Code works.

Palpatine has comparable feats in RotS alone. If you take into account all his accolades and all his Legends feats, he is head and shoulders above Vader in every single aspect. You hinted that Sids probably doesn't even have better feats in Legends that Vader. Then you go and agree with me that it is clear that the reason Vader didn't attempt to dethrone Vader is because he thought he wasn't powerful enough.

The only reason as to why Vader had 'better' (according to you) feats than Sidious in canon is because Sidious has barely been featured. Everything points to Sidious being superior outside of your little quote.

ares834
Canon statements > your opinion

smile

FreshestSlice
thumb up

Definitely the longest replay the Torah Part 3 deserves.

Col. Valerian
You know, there have been a lot of quotes, statements and comments made by several important characters or sources that have been completely dismissed because the character in question lacked actual showings, feats, accolades or were simply inconsistent.

But sure, let's just ignore the inconsistencies and illogical statements made about Vader and take that sentence as absolute truth, without using logical and objective criteria because it says so thumb up

FreshestSlice
Again, none of those sources are canon, so it really doesn't matter. That was the entire point to purging the EU, so no one had to care anymore, not that anyone ever did.

Col. Valerian
Will you even agree that Legends Sidious > any version of Vader?

FreshestSlice
Why would I do that when Legend's Sidious' greatest showings come along with losing to Luke?

Col. Valerian
Wait, by Legends Sidious we mean DE, anything post-RotJ or pre ANH, the TCW cartoon (or is this still canon?), and statements made about his powers that used to be canon but are not anymore, right?

FreshestSlice
None of those statements would apply to Canon Vader, so that doesn't really matter, but yes.

Col. Valerian
I know it's just not possible to convince you that Canon Sidious > Canon Vader, so I'm not going to argue that anymore.

But Legends Sidious > Canon/Legends/any version of Vader you want.

And you even agreed.

It is clear that the reason Vader didn't even attempt to dethrone Sids is because he didn't think he was powerful enough to do so by himself.

It sure is. In Legends. TFA is a canon source. They are different continuities completely.

FreshestSlice
No, in Legends, Sidious is the most powerful Sith Lord of all time. Canon Vader does not exist in Legends so it doesn't apply to him. It doesn't even apply to canon Dooku. You misread.

Col. Valerian
No, in Legends, Sidious is the most powerful Sith Lord of all time. Canon Vader does not exist in Legends so it doesn't apply to him. It doesn't even apply to canon Dooku. You misread.

Oh, okay then.

But, if you pit Canon Vader against Legends Sidious, you think Vader would take it? If so, that's where I disagree.

Nephthys
The only quote that matters:

FreshestSlice
Aren't you supposed to be dead, Neph? uhuh

Nephthys
What is dead can never die, but rises harder and stronger.

FreshestSlice
Ironborn are the feces that's produced when incompetence consumes retardation.

Nephthys
True, Ironborn are legit the worst ****ing house in all of Westeros and that's including the Boltons and the Freys.

|King Joker|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdz8MeDzolI @5:58

ILS
That was awesome ngl.

Syndicate
I've posted this before but I'm calling the fact that Ezra will be in between Dooku and Vader in force power by his prime.

carthage
He's already shown to have held his own against the Fifth brother/Seventh Sister by ragdolling her. Maul is going to unlock the beast in him

hutchy1345
Turned out it wasn't even him choking the seventh sister

Zenwolf
I found that a slight disappointment really, could have shown how far he has come.

Even still, I think he'll become quite powerful and perhaps more violent in Season 3 since he unlocked the holocron.

hutchy1345
True, really interested to see how powerful he does become tho and how kanan deals with being blind

Dark-Kenshin
If they're gonna have Kanan smacking the likes of Darth Maul around despite being blind while implying that Ezra has the potential to be even more powerful, I'd say he's gonna be pretty high up there by the end of the series. Maybe Galen Mareck level if the writers are going in the direction I think they are going.

hutchy1345
I think it's interesting that vader is surprised ezra unlocked the temple, does it imply that he couldnt? Just a thought after rewatching the fight

Syndicate
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
If they're gonna have Kanan smacking the likes of Darth Maul around despite being blind while implying that Ezra has the potential to be even more powerful, I'd say he's gonna be pretty high up there by the end of the series. Maybe Galen Mareck level if the writers are going in the direction I think they are going.

Unlikely.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by hutchy1345
I think it's interesting that vader is surprised ezra unlocked the temple, does it imply that he couldnt? Just a thought after rewatching the fight
No, you need cooperation to unlock the Temple, which is odd because he shouldn't know that.

Nephthys
It occurred to me that if Ezra becomes Snoke its pretty much Yoda's fault for sending him to get the Sith Holocron.

FreshestSlice
Yoda has killed more Jedi than Sidious did.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Beniboybling
People are getting overexcited, Zannah was Force crushing Jedi at an age younger than Ezra and with no formal training, I don't think he'll end up that powerful if he even lives to see his potential realised.

That was an act of rage that she probably couldn't regularly replicate, and against unwitting victims. And FP Zannah is likely fairly powerful. Regardless, it's not very reliable to mix canon and legends sources.

Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Good question. I think he will be an average power Jedi. One of the new things about new canon is that they don't introduce super-powered Force users or unbelievably potent force powers.

Um...those definitely exist, unless if the "new canon" has wiped out the rest of the still-canon movies and movie novelizations. There's a pretty wide range of actually abilities between different Force users of similar ages and experience (.ie Obi Wan and Cin Drallig, Mace Windu and Qui Gon...).

And Rey, and Mace Windu, and Darth Maul, and...

And his midichlorian count is unusually high, as per TPM.

That doesn't explain his prowess as a duelist or the strength of his Force lightning, or how he's more powerful than an older and more experienced Dooku, etc.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin

I wouldn't make much fuss about Kanan 'smacking the likes of Maul', though. Seconds before that, Maul went almost toe-to-toe against a powerful Ahsoka in a straight-up saber duel.

|King Joker|
Bump

Kurk
He will defeat Maul

Nephthys
And the circle of failure will be complete.

Darth Abonis
He certainly is very creative in his telekinesis application. Manipulating the AT-AP walker to fire on stormtroopers was cool.

DarthDuelist9
He's growing extremely fast, I mean it's possible that end Seasn 2 Ezra is more powerful then Season 1 Kanan.

UCanShootMyNova
Not at all.

chingchangwalla
He's more powerful than Kanan already tbh. I hope they decide to do something other than the same old prodigy turning to the darksider go :/

DarthDuelist9
Ezra's able to see Yoda because of his growing power yet Kanan's couldn't in Season 1 so that definitely implies Ezra has eclipsed S1 Kanan.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
He's more powerful than Kanan already tbh. I hope they decide to do something other than the same old prodigy turning to the darksider go :/

IIRC it was said on DragonCon that the fall to the Dark Side was Anakin's story and that they had to come up with something differently for Ezra.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
IIRC it was said on DragonCon that the fall to the Dark Side was Anakin's story and that they had to come up with something differently for Ezra.
Noice thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by chingchangwalla

Name a feat that places him above.

UCanShootMyNova
Ezra's able to see Yoda because of his growing power yet Kanan's couldn't in Season 1 so that definitely implies Ezra has eclipsed S1 Kanan.

It wasn't because of his power that he was able to see Yoda but because of his connection to the Living Force and likely Yoda's own willingness to show himself.

Beniboybling
Ezra's telepathic abilities have always been superior to Kanan's, however I'm not seeing anything that suggests he's holistically more powerful as of yet.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
It wasn't because of his power that he was able to see Yoda but because of his connection to the Living Force and likely Yoda's own willingness to show himself.

What evidence do you have? Because without it, you're just making assumptions while I use the dialogue presented to us.

DarthDuelist9
Ezra's telepathic abilities have always been superior to Kanan's, however I'm not seeing anything that suggests he's holistically more powerful as of yet.

He was named the weakest of the Jedi in the Season 2 finale so indeed, he's inferior to Kanan. However he makes quite a big jump in power towards Season 3 but even so I don't see him on par with Kanan (yet).

UCanShootMyNova
What evidence do you have? Because without it, you're just making assumptions while I use the dialogue presented to us.

Post the dialogue that supports your stance that it was due to Ezra's power that he saw Yoda.

DarthDuelist9
Post the dialogue that supports your stance that it was due to Ezra's power that he saw Yoda.

Ezra says that he can now see Yoda and the latter remarks that his abilities are growing. The context is pretty clear.

UCanShootMyNova
Of course Ezra grew in power. I'm asking you what supports your stance that it was his combative power that grew rather then his connection to the Living Force since you said you think he was more powerful then Kanan.

Dark-Kenshin
Kyp Durron level

DarthDuelist9
Of course Ezra grew in power. I'm asking you what supports your stance that it was his combative power that grew rather then his connection to the Living Force since you said you think he was more powerful then Kanan.

Because Ezra's power in general grew, there is no indication that his 'connection to the Living Force' was the cause of him seeing Yoda.

UCanShootMyNova
Because Ezra's power in general grew, there is no indication that his 'connection to the Living Force' was the cause of him seeing Yoda.

I'd disagree I believe it's indicated because the writers constantly focused on Ezra's connection with the LF in season 2 which would extend to communication with another Force user across long distances. The Living Force is spiritual in nature and often connected to feats of telepathy and beast control.

DarthDuelist9
I'd disagree I believe it's indicated because the writers constantly focused on Ezra's connection with the LF in season 2 which would extend to communication with another Force user across long distances. The Living Force is spiritual in nature and often connected to feats of telepathy and beast control.

How much is known about the Living Force in canon?

|King Joker|
In a combative sense there's really nothing at all that suggests Ezra is above S1 Kanan. To me, it's Ezra's connection to life and talent for telepathy, as well as his general strength in the Force, that allows him to communicate with Yoda and perform certain feats that Kanan may not be capable of doing. But again, when you consider general knowledge of the Force, experience, and combat effectiveness, Kanan should still be ahead of Ezra, even as of Season 1.

Beniboybling
We've also got to factor in Kanan's blindness heightening his other senses, and potentially making him more formidable in that respect.

There's also that clip where he redirects a missile into an AT-ST, yeah.

DarthDuelist9
In a combative sense there's really nothing at all that suggests Ezra is above S1 Kanan. To me, it's Ezra's connection to life and talent for telepathy, as well as his general strength in the Force, that allows him to communicate with Yoda and perform certain feats that Kanan may not be capable of doing. But again, when you consider general knowledge of the Force, experience, and combat effectiveness, Kanan should still be ahead of Ezra, even as of Season 1.

Your argumentation sounds logical however it's never specified which aspects, only that he in general grew enough in power to see Yoda. That's enoug for me to consider him stronger than early S1 Kanan since his combat effectiveness is directly derived from his general power.

DarthDuelist9
We've also got to factor in Kanan's blindness heightening his other senses, and potentially making him more formidable in that respect.

There's also that clip where he redirects a missile into an AT-ST, yeah.

Sure, Kanan is still more powerful than Ezra in Season 3, even if it comes through his greater mastery of it rather than his raw power.

UCanShootMyNova
:/

Sheev
bump

Any new thoughts?

Darth Thor
Im guessing at least Maul level. Why else would Maul want him as an apprentice?

Aside from that his control over animals was pretty unprecedented. Wouldnt be surprised if he could have connected with the Zillo Beast.

Galan007
Ezra's ability to use both aspects of the Force(particularly the dark side), but not have a discernible alignment to it, is what I find particularly interesting/unique about his character.

Suffice to say, there is a lot of potential there.

Darth Thor
Well yeah he is able to open both the Jedi and Sith holocrons.

Galan007
thumb up

And he also unlocked the gateway to TWBW, which is something not even Palpatine seemed capable of doing.

Eli Vanto
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Im guessing at least Maul level. Why else would Maul want him as an apprentice?

Aside from that his control over animals was pretty unprecedented. Wouldnt be surprised if he could have connected with the Zillo Beast. No kidding. I don't think anyone in SW has shown that kind of control over animals. The Purrgil scene was crazy impressive in that respect. thumb up

hutchy1345
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

And he also unlocked the gateway to TWBW, which is something not even Palpatine seemed capable of doing.

Surely this is one of the most powerful things in canon?

Galan007
TWBW is probably *the* most powerful concept in canon.

Like Minister Hydan said: "He who controls it, controls the universe."

hutchy1345
Originally posted by Galan007
TWBW is probably *the* most powerful concept in canon.

Like Minister Hydan said: "He who controls it, controls the universe."

Ezra > everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.