Splinter vs. Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Round 1: Weapons only
Bucky has his Knives/ Splinter has his Katana

*Round 2: Hand to Hand

Fight takes place on neutral ground

TheVaultDweller
Splinter wins. He was matching Shredder, who in turn could hold his own against all 4 turtles at once, and Bucky would struggle against a single turtle. If you watch his fight with Shredder, he displays insane speed, agility and reflexes, as well as enough strength to knock Shredder around with hits and kicks.

KingD19
And he will only get more badass in the new movie.

Zack M
Splinter.

ShadowFyre
Im gonna reach out on a limb amd say if Splinter fought both Cap and Bucky same time, no weapons,I feel like he could split if not take a slight majority.

He was matching Shredders suit strength wise, while not leagues above him, is beyond Cap just a little bit based only on how strong that suit was compared to four creatures who, even the physically smallest,Mikey was probably at least as strong as Cap, though Cap does have more crazy shit comin soon.

If Cap or Bucky had taken the hit to the face that Splinter got, I think they would have been ktfo

Oh, and tail ftw.

BruceSkywalker
sorry Bucky....

Originally posted by KingD19
And he will only get more badass in the new movie.

he better since a new actor is playing him

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Im gonna reach out on a limb amd say if Splinter fought both Cap and Bucky same time, no weapons,I feel like he could split if not take a slight majority.

He was matching Shredders suit strength wise, while not leagues above him, is beyond Cap just a little bit based only on how strong that suit was compared to four creatures who, even the physically smallest,Mikey was probably at least as strong as Cap, though Cap does have more crazy shit comin soon.

If Cap or Bucky had taken the hit to the face that Splinter got, I think they would have been ktfo

Oh, and tail ftw.

I actually do think that there is a fairly big strength difference. Shredder was manhandling Raph like nothing IIRC, who in turn is strong enough to toss cargo containers around like stuffed toys.

And yeah, Splinter's tail was pretty strong actually. He grabbed and tossed April several yards, out of harm's way, with it.

I've said it before and I will say it again. Splinter is more of a Spiderman level opponent than a Cap/Bucky level opponent.

Raisen
Splinter could even beat spider man more often than not

TheVaultDweller
Well, whoever would win, it would be a much more competitive fight than this one. And I also believe that Splinter could handle both Cap and Bucky simultaneously without much trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.