Asajj Ventress & Nightsisters vs TCW Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
Cloaked Ventress, Naa'leth & Karis vs Drugged TCW Maul

Same scenario as Ventress' attempted assassination of Dooku on Serenno except this time Maul is the target.

Battle takes place in the Sundari Royal Palace.

Round 1: Maul is armed with both his weapons.
Round 2: Maul is armed only with his darksaber.

Tondemonai
Round 1 I could see him taking a few fights MAYBE. But round 2 team takes it easily.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Round 1 I could see him taking a few fights MAYBE. But round 2 team takes it easily.

ILS
Maul vins.

McP
Either round will be taken by Nightsisters, with perhaps moderate difficulty. There is nothing that would suggest, that Maul will be able to save himself with FL, like Dooku did.

|King Joker|
Maul's physicality (endurance and strength in particular) and h2h skill could possibly make him do just as well or better against Ventress and the Nightsisters than Dooku, IMO. I doubt he could take a majority though.

McP
Ventress alone would give dragged Maul hell. With other Nightsister's aid he wont pull even 1 out of 10.

|King Joker|
/

Syndicate
Team both rounds.

Kurk
I think Maul could take a majority here (assuming he's not drugged).
Considering that Dooku was able to handle the trio blind in the middle of nap time, I think that it's reasonable to think Maul could take this.

He wouldn't have the physical limitations which hampered Dooku either.

Round 1: Maul 8/10
Round 2: Maul 7-8/10

ILS
Dooku was tired out which is why he lost the saber portion of his fight. Maul getting tired in that length of time is a hilarious notion. A combination of TK and superior dueling ability will see him through.

Kurk
If Maul is drugged, I change my verdict to
Round 1: Maul 7/10
Round 2: Maul 6-7/10

Lord Stark
Maul dies in both scenarios

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Maul may have a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.