Thexan, Arcann and Vaylin Potential

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
How powerful could the children of the eternal emperor become?
They look quite young, especially in the swtor trailers so they could most likely become much much stronger. But how strong?

Tondemonai
Arcann stated that Vaylin hadn't even recovered the power she should have after being limited by her father, so judging by that statement she at least should be able to compare to Valkorion himself in her prime. Thexan I won't touch, but Arcann seems to be in his relative prime, however I can see him growing in strength.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Arcann stated that Vaylin hadn't even recovered the power she should have after being limited by her father,
That is not what he said.

That is not what that means.

Tondemonai
Perhaps I remember incorrectly, but IIRC he at least said something along those lines. I'll get the exact quote later.

I'm not saying she will once she gets all her power back, just once she has and later on in her life when she hits her "prime" she might be comparable. I wouldn't say on par or superior, just comparable.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Perhaps I remember incorrectly, but IIRC he at least said something along those lines. I'll get the exact quote later.

"And you, just beginning to spread your wings."
She's learning how to use her power, she doesn't have hidden reserves somewhere.

Again, no, and no. She'll never be comparable to Valkorion in anything, and it'd be pretty retarded if she was, honestly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.