Lizard vs Ninja Turtles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Lizard vs. TMNT from latest movie. Standard wespons. If it's too difficult for the turtles they get help from Shredder.

golem370
Turtles IMO they are superhuman stat wise they're four of them they are also trained fighters.

Estacado
Lizard gets beaten into a pulp.

carthage
Each turtle grabs a limb and runs away

ShadowFyre
Man, if they did not have those bladed weapons on their team I would say even the Turtles would eventually lose due to bleeding out, but with four of them and those katanas and sais that can do serious bodily damage on top of them while not being quite up there as Connors, pretty damn fast and strong themselves they can definitely make Connors give up I bet.

BruceSkywalker
Turtles cook lizard for their dinner

FrothByte
Ok. How about if it was just 1 turtle vs Lizard. Say either Leonardo or Raphael?

What if it was just 2 turtles vs. Lizard?

golem370
I think the Lizard is stronger then anyone of them maybe two of them but the whole slamming into that armor truck is rather impressive.

KingD19
Raphael opened the movie by casually chucking a multi ton shopping container on the docks. He also collapses a sewer tunnel through sheer strength, and as a child used his Sai like buzz saws to carve a sculpture. All four of them are roughly the same statwise. Lizard is in trouble.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, with no weapons, 1 on 1, Connors would decimate any turtle, should be able to take splinter, and would take shredder in 1 on 1 if it wasnt for the blades. All 4 though, with weapons should be heavily in turtles favor

TheVaultDweller
All 4, with weapons, would wreck Lizard horribly. If they gang up on him, they could chop him up in enough bits that even he couldn't heal. And the turtles are not exactly flimsy either. Based on the 45 second game spot trailer, Raph literally survives getting hit by a plane, without any actual visible damage, though the impact clearly stuns/dazes him. And we already know that some areas of their bodies are straight up bullet proof.

Scoobless
But wait.... the Lizard can control reptillian life forms and Turtles are "reptiles of the order Testudines"... even in ASM this was kinda shown in the sewers when the various lizards were screwing with Spidey's web/photo trap.

It may not be total mind control but it may be enough to dull their reactions and confuse them to a level where he can take them out.

TheVaultDweller
That's assuming his powers work on mutated turtles with vastly altered physiologies and intelligence levels. So I would personally be reluctant to use that as evidence in a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.