Darth Sion vs. Kylo Ren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Kylo is unhindered/not injured from Chewie's bowcaster

Fight takes place on neutral ground

Round 1: Sabers only (Sion's regen disabled/immortality)

Round 2: Force duel

Round 3: All out

Emperordmb
I'd give Kylo all three.

FreshestSlice
Atton>Sion, so Kylo sweeps.

Tondemonai
Kek Sion. No contest. He's a trained Sith Lord who fought under Exar Kun, a member of the Sith Triumvirate, was able to defeat the exile in their first two confrontations, and has killed dozens of Jedi (including a Jedi Council member). I don't see how Kylo is going to take any rounds, especially the ones where his "immortality" is enabled.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Kek Sion. No contest. He's a trained Sith Lord who fought under Exar Kun, a member of the Sith Triumvirate, was able to defeat the exile in their first two confrontations, and has killed dozens of Jedi (including a Jedi Council member). I don't see how Kylo is going to take any rounds, especially the ones where his "immortality" is enabled.

Did this Council Member have any feats? Just curious.

Tondemonai
Unfortunately none worthy of mention snce she was mainly involved in the cut content. Generally being on the Jedi Council with people like Vandar, Zhar, and Atris I guess(?) Still something I don't see Ren replicating seeing as he's only an apprentice with his only major feat being his Force stasis proficiency.

FreshestSlice
She didn't have any feats of note in cut content either, and again, Sion lost to a neophyte Padawan, whereas Kylo has been a Jedi and then a Knight of Ren since birth. Sion's nowhere near as skilled as you're blowing him to be.

Tondemonai
Not saying he's unskilled, simply that Sion has had decades of experience in war and training where Kylo is merely in his 30's. Don't get me wrong he's strong, and his Force stasis could cause problems, however I don't see it winning him the fight

FreshestSlice
Okay, you're just plain ignoring the fact that his decades of experience has meant actual shit when going up against competent opponents. He lost to Atton on a Dark Side nexus. Atton. Atton who's training with a lightsaber is counted in single digit months.

ILS
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Okay, you're just plain ignoring the fact that his decades of experience has meant actual shit when going up against competent opponents. He lost to Atton on a Dark Side nexus. Atton. Atton who's training with a lightsaber is counted in single digit months. Shut up

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
Shut up

Look at this son of a ******

NTJack0
Sion rapes, Kylos feats are shit.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Okay, you're just plain ignoring the fact that his decades of experience has meant actual shit when going up against competent opponents. He lost to Atton on a Dark Side nexus. Atton. Atton who's training with a lightsaber is counted in single digit months.

And who's also not particularly talented with the Force, either.

Yeah, Sion sucks. Only has his immortality going for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.