Karate Kid vs Dracula...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The Karate Kid (Post Crisis) takes on Dracula in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Fight takes place in the Dead of Night in an ancient, abandoned, villiage in Romania...

Dracula has an army of rats, bats and wolves on standby if needed...

Who wins?

zopzop
Karate Kid does not want this fight.

Hypnogaze + bite = Drac win.
Mist Form + bite = Drac win.
Hurricane force winds, driving rain, and homing lightening + bite = Drac win.

One_Angry_Scot
Why have you summoned me?

http://i.imgur.com/UVqlOfQ.gif

Dracula wins. He turns into Mist Form as Karate Kid throws a punch. So as we speak Karate Kids hand is inside the mist. Dracula then goes back into Solid form and Karate Kid will be without one arm. Dracula uses this distraction to allow his rats to feast on Karate Kid.

Dracula 10/10.

riv6672
KK focuses his Chi and heroic spirit into brilliant flash of light.
He then finds a good home for the rats, bats and wolves, because hey, it wasnt their fault.

Delta1938
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The Karate Kid (Post Crisis)--

Every main Karate Kid is Post-CRISIS. Even the original, on a technicalities. You mean Earth-247(the one created as a result of ZERO HOUR)?

Surtur
There is a 40% chance space karate can cure vampirism.

Anyways I'm not sure Dracula wants to actually become solid near KK, so trying to bite him isn't a good idea unless he can somehow stay in mist form and bite him?

Badabing
The Karate Kid (Post Crisis) takes on Dracula in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Fight takes place in the Dead of Night in an ancient, abandoned, villiage in Romania...

Who wins? Straight up H2H, KK wins. Other than that, Drac has too many options for KK.

Now if this was KK infused with Batman blood vs Drac infused with Hulk gamma blood...jawdrop

StiltmanFTW
Drac destroys the kid.

Inhuman

Who wins?

Why would you give Drac that much of an advantage? barker

Surtur
Unless they are superhuman then those animals won't matter.

VanMae
Originally posted by Inhuman
Why would you give Drac that much of an advantage? barker

Probably because his beastswarm-control power is useless if he doesn't have any beasts around to control.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop

You make a compelling argument...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Why have you summoned me?

http://i.imgur.com/UVqlOfQ.gif

Dracula wins. He turns into Mist Form as Karate Kid throws a punch. So as we speak Karate Kids hand is inside the mist. Dracula then goes back into Solid form and Karate Kid will be without one arm. Dracula uses this distraction to allow his rats to feast on Karate Kid.

Dracula 10/10.

The master rises... wink

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Delta1938
Every main Karate Kid is Post-CRISIS. Even the original, on a technicalities. You mean Earth-247(the one created as a result of ZERO HOUR)?

Yeah...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Surtur
There is a 40% chance space karate can cure vampirism.

Anyways I'm not sure Dracula wants to actually become solid near KK, so trying to bite him isn't a good idea unless he can somehow stay in mist form and bite him?

Well zopzop gave a few good ways Drac could get him; Dracs Gaze Attack (which was able to work on Classic Strange) followed by a bite should do the trick...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Badabing
Straight up H2H, KK wins. Other than that, Drac has too many options for KK.

Now if this was KK infused with Batman blood vs Drac infused with Hulk gamma blood...jawdrop

That would be awesome!

smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Surtur
Unless they are superhuman then those animals won't matter.

They make great canon fodder...

Even though they are weak compared to KK, he cant walk right through them and ignore them either...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by VanMae
Probably because his beastswarm-control power is useless if he doesn't have any beasts around to control.

thumb up

riv6672
This is all fun reading, but, aside from the fact that i already described how KK would win (space karate), everyone's ignoring the fact that Dracula has been getting taken out by normal humans
http://www.marvel-world.com/contents/encyclopedie/biographies/v/van-helsing-rachel/van-helsing-rachel_4.jpg
Since he was created, in every entertainment medium known.

No way is KK losing.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by riv6672
This is all fun reading, but, aside from the fact that i already described how KK would win (space karate), everyone's ignoring the fact that Dracula has been getting taken out by normal humans
http://www.marvel-world.com/contents/encyclopedie/biographies/v/van-helsing-rachel/van-helsing-rachel_4.jpg

No way is KK losing.

Dracula looses because he is the bad guy too.

I remember him giving to Dr Strange and Spider-man a run for their money.

TheLordofMurder

No way is KK losing.

Dracula has a very unique power/weakness set...

As a result he can literally lose to anyone in the right (or wrong from Dracula's point of view) situation or if a given foe is properly equipped to exploit his weaknesses...

On the other hand, if one finds him/herself facing Dracula without the ability to engage in weakness exploitation, Dracula can be very difficult to beat...

Dracula can (and has) beaten High Heralds (Surfer and Classic Strange have fallen to Dracs might), but can also be beaten by Street Levelers...

Now in this situation presented in the OP against KK, what weaknesses could KK exploit before becoming overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of effective offensive attacks at Dracs disposal?

Because without weakness explotation, KK is gonna have his hands full with Dracula...

riv6672
Given where the fight is taking place, if KK didnt want to use my Chi/light tactic, i dont see the greatest MA in comics having too much trouble finding a sharp pointed object.

TheLordofMurder
Given where the fight is taking place, if KK didnt want to use my Chi/light tactic, i dont see the greatest MA in comics having too much trouble finding a sharp pointed object.

Do you have any scans of KK using your tactic successfully against a Dracula level character?

And sure, KK is a MMA wiz, but how does that save him from magical lightning that can track teleporters?

How does that MMA skill allow him to hit beings in a magical mist form?

Dracula could literally go into mist form as soon as the fight starts, call all of his minions in to attack, and then bombard KK with his tracking lightning from a safe distance until KK is dead...

What defense would KK have against this?

riv6672
Well here's where our opinions differ:
I'm basing mine on KK having common sense, so, those are the kinds of scans i'd provide you, scans of KK fighting smart.
You seem to be basing your opinion on Dracula fighting out of character/All out/CBR style.
To each his own.

zopzop
You make a compelling argument...

thumb up
KK isn't winning even ONE fight. His only hope is if this was strictly H2H but it isn't.

Surtur
Well zopzop gave a few good ways Drac could get him; Dracs Gaze Attack (which was able to work on Classic Strange) followed by a bite should do the trick...

How close does he have to be for the attack? How quick is it? Does it require eye contact? Can he do it while immaterial or does he need to take solid form?

Delta1938
They make great canon fodder...

Even though they are weak compared to KK, he cant walk right through them and ignore them either...

Karate Kid, while injured, literally soloed a prison full of super villains of varying powers. Unless these creatures are super powered animals, I think it's gonna take an unreasonable amount to be anything but a momentary annoyance.

riv6672
^^^but...bats! laughing out loud

Seriously, Deacula's greatest enemy is an old man in s wheelchair. KK's got this. thumb up

cdtm

Why not a spear hand through the heart?

cdtm
Well here's where our opinions differ:
I'm basing mine on KK having common sense, so, those are the kinds of scans i'd provide you, scans of KK fighting smart.
You seem to be basing your opinion on Dracula fighting out of character/All out/CBR style.
To each his own.

Yeah, Dracula isn't exactly Prince of Orphans when it comes to exploiting the mist form.

Delta1938
Originally posted by cdtm

Space Karate has a 49.9783546% chance of perfectly simulating the properties of wood when that technique is performed on a vampire.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zopzop

Pretty sure Val knows hypno-fu, mist-fu, weather-fu, and bite-fu.
If all else fails he can just employ jobb-fu.
He wins.

Kii-hyaaaa!

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
Then there's that.

StiltmanFTW
About Drac's pets...

1) It's a common KMC meme. Anyone not realizing this should be insta-banned for zero KMC knowledge.

2) They're indeed supernatural, having harmed En Sabah Nur himself.

3) Karate Kid got owned by a gurl, lulz.

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
En Sabah Nur himself.
What kind of a last name is Himself?

StiltmanFTW
What kind of a last name is Himself?

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0454879/

100% imdb canon. Empty profile because it's top secret.

riv6672
Wrong forum for a movie character, though.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/

StiltmanFTW
I'm a super senior member, I know better than you.

If a character originated in comics, it's all fine to use movie characters.

riv6672
I would have acquiesced if you hadnt misquoted your own title. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Damn you, riv! I'll get you next time!

*disappears in a puff of smoke*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.