Who Can Wreck This Team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
superman(owaw, all amps)

superboy prime(guardian amp)

thor(warrior madness)

silver surfer(from the unilord saga)

captain marvel(binary)

hulk(world breaker)

captain atom(dcnu)

who can wreck this team?

low meta to high skyfather/lowest abstract . if the low abstract is too much just high skyfather.

edit: lets make this a little harder, no haxed abilities for the opposing side.

carver9
Galactus

ghostman
Originally posted by carver9
Galactus

galactus is low abstract?

Genii96
His level depends on how much he has eaten

Prof. T.C McAbe
High End Abstracts could do it, no Skyfather nor low to mid Abstract could though. Galactus would get wrecked.

Genii96
Inbetweener would wreck that team

One Big Mob
Is it pronounced like JenneeeeNinetySix?

DarkSaint85
Maybe Jeeeanayeaye niner six.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Galactus Superman with the sundip alone would wreck Galactus in a single blow.

I say mxy or someone along that level

Raisen
superman goes rogue and destroys the whole team himself.

DarkOdin
Jane thor

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Jane thor

No multifeminist abstracts, reread the goddessdamn op.

Horrificus
Solo?

The Infinite Man
Odin
Classic Mangog

Possibly-
Classic Weird might have a shot. (Original showings)
Plutonian (with full potential)

Flyattractor
Lobo after eating a few cans of spicy beans.

Stoic
Originally posted by Genii96
Inbetweener would wreck that team

Yeah he would.

Originally posted by Horrificus
Solo?

The Infinite Man
Odin
Classic Mangog

Possibly-
Classic Weird might have a shot. (Original showings)
Plutonian (with full potential)

The Weird and the Plutonian aren't doing it.

Philosophía
Originally posted by ghostman
low meta to high skyfather/lowest abstract . if the low abstract is too much just high skyfather. Nobody. Superboy Prime with Guardian AMP and OWAW Superman with Sundip are both abstract-level

DarkSaint85
Deadman.

the Darkone
Mangog SA
Destroyer Asgardian w/Loki all abilities
Thanos
Starbreaker
Johhny Sorrow
Shazam God of the Gods power of the New Gods
Galactus Mad Celestial

DarkSaint85
Ahh Johnny Sorrow, good pick.

Although Surfer might take him out, just by standing there.

Bentley
Superman not holding back 131

Prof. T.C McAbe

Stoic
Adam Warlock would wreck that team with ease.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Stoic

laughing

DarkSaint85
My only doubts with Deadman, is SBP.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
laughing

You think I'm joking? Check out the Infinity Entity scans on page 3440 of the Character Ownage thread. He would wreck this team.

carver9

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ghostman

who can wreck this team?

low meta to high skyfather/lowest abstract . if the low abstract is too much just high skyfather.

Going up against the In-Betweener/overpowering THE Skyfather's enchantment makes him too powerful, surely?

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Going up against the In-Betweener/overpowering THE Skyfather's enchantment makes him too powerful, surely?

It was the ease at which he did it though. It was as if Mjolnir didn't even have an enchantment on it and he made it look like it was as light as a feather. He isn't even a bit worried about the In-Betweener. That's badass. And.. And, he barely even knows what he can do, or who the heck he is.

DarkSaint85
Exactly.

So as per stips, surely he's too powerful to be even considered?

Stoic
Exactly.

So as per stips, surely he's too powerful to be even considered?

It said Abstract correct? That's the power that he seems to possess. And what's with this surely thing? Man I hope that you aren't picking up any bad habits. laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Ha.

I'm just wondering where to place him, currently. We've seen him toying with Odin's enchantment (especially when Odin himself can't do squat).

And he's going to fight the Inbetweener. Personally, I reckon that makes him higher than low abstract. I mean, good pick based on recent events, but overkill, I thought.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You think I'm joking? Check out the Infinity Entity scans on page 3440 of the Character Ownage thread. He would wreck this team.

laughing out loud

Way to overrate someone who just punked the rookie Avengers and is about to fight a low Abstract. Everything he did till now could be replicated if not dwarved by OWAW Superman (all amps, incl. Sundip) and Superboy Prime.

1 or 2 Probes above those Avengers and Odins enchantment.
Imperiex or Monarch or B13 above the inbtween.

Stoic
Ha.

I'm just wondering where to place him, currently. We've seen him toying with Odin's enchantment (especially when Odin himself can't do squat).

And he's going to fight the Inbetweener. Personally, I reckon that makes him higher than low abstract. I mean, good pick based on recent events, but overkill, I thought.

Well the thread is asking who could wreck this team right? Also Galactus isn't really an abstract in the same vein as a Cube being on average, he's just a very powerful cosmic. On average he breaks roughly even with the In-Betweener.

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
laughing out loud

Way to overrate someone who just punked the rookie Avengers and is about to fight a low Abstract. Everything he did till now could be replicated if not dwarved by OWAW Superman (all amps, incl. Sundip) and Superboy Prime.

1 or 2 Probes above those Avengers and Odins enchantment.
Imperiex or Monarch or B13 above the inbtween.

You're trying too hard to downplay the idea that lifting Mjolnir against it's enchantment is something that has been seen on a regular basis. Can you actually tell me who else has done this, and made it look like child's play? Can't wait til next issue comes out, then you can eat some crow. Warlock would beat this team so bad, that they'd all believe that 1,000,000 nuts exploded on their chins.

Genii96
Well the thread is asking who could wreck this team right? Also Galactus isn't really an abstract in the same vein as a Cube being on average, he's just a very powerful cosmic. On average he breaks roughly even with the In-Betweener.

You're trying too hard to downplay the idea that lifting Mjolnir against it's enchantment is something that has been seen on a regular basis. Can you actually tell me who else has done this, and made it look like child's play? Can't wait til next issue comes out, then you can eat some crow. Warlock would beat this team so bad, that they'd all believe that 1,000,000 nuts exploded on their chins.
Galactus when fed has been shown to be comfortably above celestials who shit on cube beings,and the inbetweener couldn't even beat galactus who just came out of a coma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.