Frost vs Boo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Round 1: First Form Frost vs Fat Boo

Round 2: Third Form Frost vs Super Boo

Round 3: Final Form Frost vs Boohan

ares834
Hard to say. But Buu in all IMO.

NewGuy01
Glad you agree these matches should be fairly close. Not truly positive myself.

One Big Mob
Buu gets slaughtered in all of them. However he should be able to beat the worn down Frost but then again Piccolo was able to fire an attack in a short time that broke something Champa couldn't break so he was at a high power to say the least

Vegeta's next fight might tell a decent tale. Considering Vegeta at base can casually one shot kill Mystic Gohan level beings and he's trained over 3 years since then.

NewGuy01
Who? That bony grey freak? Dude got stomped by both SSJ Gohan and Gotenks, there's no way he's stronger than Super Boo lol. If anything he should be closer to Frieza in Z, weaker most likely.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Who? That bony grey freak? Dude got stomped by both SSJ Gohan and Gotenks, there's no way he's stronger than Super Boo lol. If anything he should be closer to Frieza in Z, weaker most likely. Gohan outright said he was equal to his full potential. And Gotenks cheapshotted him in the nuts. Considering he has nuts, I don't see anything wrong with that.

But yes, Frieza in Z can beat Piccolo who trained for years after being stronger than Android 17, and Gohan tapping into some of his potential before he does a hail marry that drains the piss out of him.

Multiple statements are meaningless. He was weaker than Frieza even though he effortlessly beat someone who 9 years ago was way stronger than Frieza in Piccolo.

What do you think is the more ridiculous statement on his power? That we use statements from Gohan or we just randomly assume he was weaker than 120 million?

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Gohan outright said he was equal to his full potential. And Gotenks cheapshotted him in the nuts. Considering he has nuts, I don't see anything wrong with that.

But yes, Frieza in Z can beat Piccolo who trained for years after being stronger than Android 17, and Gohan tapping into some of his potential before he does a hail marry that drains the piss out of him.

Multiple statements are meaningless. He was weaker than Frieza even though he effortlessly beat someone who 9 years ago was way stronger than Frieza in Piccolo.

What do you think is the more ridiculous statement on his power? That we use statements from Gohan or we just randomly assume he was weaker than 120 million?

thumb up

It's undisputable. We was gold how powerful this guy is...don't know why people keep going against Gohan words when Gohan himself knew/knows how powerful he was.

ares834
The question is was Goku using god ki while in base. If he was, then yeah, Frost wins. And dare I say it, he wins easily.

NewGuy01
He used Super Saiyan.

As I recall, Super recently implied that Piccolo's abilities had also degenerated by the time of RoF. That's why he and Gohan were training together a couple episodes ago...

Gohan's pretty weak now, dude. He wasn't even sure he'd be able to turn into a Super Saiyan anymore; I harbor doubts that he's that much stronger as-is than the early series Super Saiyans or the kids.

NewGuy01
Goku never uses godly ki in base, his ki can still be sensed until he goes SSJGSSJ. He's still far more powerful after the SSJG ritual in general, though.

ares834
Where does the notion that he doesn't use god ki in base come from?

Beerus straight up says that power burns inside of him during their battle after SSG drops.

carver9
Originally posted by ares834
Where does the notion that he doesn't use god ki in base come from?

Beerus straight up says that power burns inside of him during their battle after SSG drops.

From what I'm seeing from the debates here, words of the Z fighters and anyone else outside of them doesn't matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.