Old Snake vs Nathan Drake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Old Snake from Metal Gear Solid 4.

VS

Nathan Drake from Uncharted 3.

Round 1: Gunfight.
Snake has his Springfield Operator, M4 Custom with Masterkey underslung shotgun and 3 Frag Grenades.
Drake has a .45 Defender, AK-47, Moss-12 and 3 Mk-NDI grenades.

Round 2: Pure Hand-to-Hand.

Bonus: Which PS3 exclusive is better MGS4 or Uncharted 3.

The fight takes place on the place in Donya Fortress from BF3.

Snake is not allowed to use the Octocamo's camouflage function.

Who wins and why?

Nusa105
Is this a joke? Snake annihilates him. The end

Dexx-Planet86
snakes marksmanship is abysmal considering he was unbale to tag solidus even with a machine gun

his hth moves are ridiculously basic and telegraphed. the reason martial arts takes long time to master is because you need to develop your motor coordination. if you put snake against nadine, she will blitz and curbstomp him before snake could blink

drake wtfpwns both rounds 1000000000000000000000000000/10

come back when snake doesnt get his @$$ beaten by pussies like vamp or ocelot laughing out loud

Nusa105
Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
snakes marksmanship is abysmal considering he was unbale to tag solidus even with a machine gun

his hth moves are ridiculously basic and telegraphed. the reason martial arts takes long time to master is because you need to develop your motor coordination. if you put snake against nadine, she will blitz and curbstomp him before snake could blink

drake wtfpwns both rounds 1000000000000000000000000000/10

come back when snake doesnt get his @$$ beaten by pussies like vamp or ocelot laughing out loud
Stop Trolling otherwise i will give you a knuckle sandwich

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Nusa105
Stop Trolling otherwise i will give you a knuckle sandwich
them come at me pussy laughing out loud

Zack Fair
LoL. Snake destroys Nate.

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Zack Fair

only in your imagination ****tard

Dexx-Planet86
snakes punches and kicks are ridiculously basic and telegraphed

snake got his ass trainwrecked by 3 moron genome fodders while drake can mow down trhough highly trained mercs who could steamroll snake in a fight laughing out loud

drake doesnt even need his gun here. since he would just dasnce around snake and knock his skull off with a single punch laughing out loud

Solid47
Originally posted by Zack Fair
/Thread.

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Solid47
/Thread.

lol youre stupid either talbot or nadine would trash snake before he could blink

cdtm
Originally posted by Nusa105
Is this a joke? Snake annihilates him. The end

That is, almost word for word, exactly what I was going to say

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by cdtm
That is, almost word for word, exactly what I was going to say
then why tzeentch confirmed that snakes punches and kicks are ridiculously basic and telegraphed rolling on floor laughing

snake cannot even beat a obese taekondo intructor called kyle people on reddit confirmed that https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwin/comments/5fgfud/liquid_ocelot_vs_nolanverse_bane/

if you put snake in uncharted he would get his ass steamrolled by drake, talbot, nadine and rafe in less than 5 secs

ask enemybird, finalstar86, matezoide, dexxstar or other comicvine users if snake isnt a garbage fighter. every these persons affirmed and confirmed that snake sucks ass

cdtm
Comicvinelol laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.