Animated Batman Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Interneton
The versions of Batman from The Batman, Brave and the Bold, the Timmverse, Beware the Batman, and Batman Unlimited face off with each other. Who wins?

Flyattractor
B&TheB had mad super skills.

8swords
THE batman, mainly because he took on most of his rouges on his own, corect me if I'm wrong

Surtur
I'd like to see the Timmverse and Brave and the Bold version fight. I think they'd have the coolest fight to watch.

Brave and Bold was basically pre crisis Batman, but I think Timm-verse Batman might be more skilled when it comes to strictly hand to hand. I forget what stuff B&B carried on him as standard equipment.

deathslash
The Batman version has the best h2h showings and seems to be the most agile.
BatB Batman has the biggest assortment of gadgets.
TAS Batman is the smartest and seems to be the most cunning.
Terry Batman has the best physical stats and has the option of turning invisible.

I'd support TAS Batman winning with BatB as a close second followed by Terry and finally The Batman. No matter who wins, this'll be an epic fight and all of these shows were awesome.

Surtur
Yeah I remember "The Batman" jumping around like a ninja. It might help, though I can't recall his actual skill.

8swords
found the vid laughing out loud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEkiivs7u34

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.