The Mountan strength test.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
How many times stronger (or fraction of) than the Mountain do you believe the ff. characters to be?

1) Captain America
2) Spiderman (Garfield)
3) Ozymandias
4) Predator (first movie)
5) Beast (X-Men)
6) Bane (Baleman)
7) Ajax (Deadpool)
8) Selene (post upgrade, Underworld)

Placidity
What mountain?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Placidity
What mountain? I think he means Gregor Clegane, from Game of Thrones.

StiltmanFTW
What mountain?

Not following GoT can give you cancer, y'know.

Placidity
Proud to say I've never watched a single episode.

StiltmanFTW
You're a dead man, then.

Utrigita

thumb up

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Utrigita
thumb up You guys are soooo cool

TheVaultDweller
I love how no one has actually addressed the OP. laughing

Inhuman
Originally posted by Nibedicus
How many times stronger (or fraction of) than the Mountain do you believe the ff. characters to be?

1) Captain America
2) Spiderman (Garfield)
3) Ozymandias
4) Predator (first movie)
5) Beast (X-Men)
6) Bane (Baleman)
7) Ajax (Deadpool)
8) Selene (post upgrade, Underworld)

1) 2-3X stronger
2) many many many times stronger
3) About the same
4) 2X stronger
5) Dont know really. He tossed Logan around pretty easy, but Cap can do that as well. Maybe same as Cap ? confused
6) About the same or 0.90%
7) 2-3X stronger
8) haven't watched that movie in a long time . No comment.

quanchi112
Proud to say I've never watched a single episode. You are probably too squeamish. You make me sick.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, pussies everywhere these days.

Very disappointed in Plac. Not worthy of having Sinister in his sig.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Inhuman
1) 2-3X stronger
2) many many many times stronger
3) About the same
4) 2X stronger
5) Dont know really. He tossed Logan around pretty easy, but Cap can do that as well. Maybe same as Cap ? confused
6) About the same or 0.90%
7) 2-3X stronger
8) haven't watched that movie in a long time . No comment. Lol.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Lol.

What seems to be the problem here friend?

Only ones i might have been wrong are Bane & Ozy. Dont think they are strong enough to crush a persons skull with their bare hands.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I certainly wouldn't say Cap is double or triple Ozy in strength. That's a bit of a stretch

Inhuman
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I certainly wouldn't say Cap is double or triple Ozy in strength. That's a bit of a stretch

The reason I put that its double or triple is because of Caps feats.

- Lifting up a motorcycle with 3 grown women on top of it.
- Throwing a motorcycle hard enough to cave in the front of a military grade vehicle and said vehicle also jumping up in the air from the force.
- Lifting up a column that weighed a few tons to escape that secret hydra base after it was blown up.
- Overpowering a Helicopter
- Tearing off car doors.

and a bunch more other feats i dont feel like listing.

All these are above what Ozy can do. Some of those feats are legit Super powered Human tier. Borderline comic Cap tier.
So yes he is 2 to 3 times stronger than Ozy.

Silent Master

Ok, Cap is 4 maybe 5 times stronger.

tkitna
Originally posted by Silent Master
Ok, Cap is 4 maybe 5 times stronger.

thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi

- Throwing a motorcycle hard enough to cave in the front of a military grade vehicle and said vehicle also jumping up in the air from the force.
- Lifting up a column that weighed a few tons to escape that secret hydra base after it was blown up.
- Tearing off car doors.

All these are above what Ozy can do. Some of those feats are legit Super powered Human tier. Borderline comic Cap tier.

See, you're missing one key thing is this whole discussion. You need to be more logical and use your brain. If you ask me if Cap has more impressive quantifiable strength feats than Ozy, you would hear me say absolutely. Without question. Okay, but that is why you need to read between the lines here. Bad guys don't have strength feats the same way good guys do. Take Doomsday for example in comics. He has next to none lifting feats of buildings, cities, or shit planets. Yet when he's competing with superman and matching his strength, and even exceeding it, what do we say? He's not as strong cause he doesn't have saving people feats? No, we understand the dynamic going on here. Once you wrap your head around that, then consider:

1. Ozy kicking, throwing and punching people as far as he did. Think about the strength required to send somebody flying like that. You've never, in your entire life, seen any human do such a thing. Ever. Not only do it, but do it casually, Casually is beyond important here. He literally does it, while talking and laughing. The strength required to send grown men flying like that is without question Superhuman. It rivals, what we see from Cap, so then how could he be 2 or 3 times stronger?

2. I want you to watch his fight with the Comedian please. Watch the scene where he casually picks him up, with no leverage, not really even bending his knees into a lifting position. Nothing. He literally casually reaches down, picks him up, and throws him underhanded. Underhanded is key here. Literally tossing him casually in that position. A grown man. Then imagine seeing a dude in real life who could punch through concrete with ease, and is who the comedian is and what he's done. Then imagine seeing that dude, that badass dude, casually thrown around like a feeb. Casually. Throwing him throw bullet proof glass, casually.

3. Do you know the strength it would take to send a grown man flying over 10 feet into the air, and still have enough force behind the throw to bust up a concrete pillar? Not just throw a dude and he lands against it... the dude is moving so fast he breaks it. View the comedian scene. With no room or space to accelerate the throw. He basically pushes the comedian so hard, who was already practically leaning against the marble counter, and pushes him so hard he leaves a huge hole in the marble. He crushes it. With barely any room, and again, casually.

These are what you need to examine and put them in their proper context. When doing so, no way is Cap 2 or 3 times stronger. Maybe, slightly stronger, but comparable. Certainly not the figure you're saying. Viewing the feats I named in the above and how casually he did so. Yes, I can imagine him doing those feats you named when he's really trying and pushing himself. You disagree?

Silent Master
You're right, it makes Cap 4 to 5 times stronger.

quanchi112
Cap is at the absolute worst three times as strong as Ozy. Must be Kt's time of the month again.

Time-Immemorial

- Tearing off car doors.

laughing out loud

See, you're missing one key thing is this whole discussion. You need to be more logical and use your brain. If you ask me if Cap has more impressive quantifiable strength feats than Ozy, you would hear me say absolutely. Without question. Okay, but that is why you need to read between the lines here. Bad guys don't have strength feats the same way good guys do. Take Doomsday for example in comics. He has next to none lifting feats of buildings, cities, or shit planets. Yet when he's competing with superman and matching his strength, and even exceeding it, what do we say? He's not as strong cause he doesn't have saving people feats? No, we understand the dynamic going on here. Once you wrap your head around that, then consider:

1. Ozy kicking, throwing and punching people as far as he did. Think about the strength required to send somebody flying like that. You've never, in your entire life, seen any human do such a thing. Ever. Not only do it, but do it casually, Casually is beyond important here. He literally does it, while talking and laughing. The strength required to send grown men flying like that is without question Superhuman. It rivals, what we see from Cap, so then how could he be 2 or 3 times stronger?

2. I want you to watch his fight with the Comedian please. Watch the scene where he casually picks him up, with no leverage, not really even bending his knees into a lifting position. Nothing. He literally casually reaches down, picks him up, and throws him underhanded. Underhanded is key here. Literally tossing him casually in that position. A grown man. Then imagine seeing a dude in real life who could punch through concrete with ease, and is who the comedian is and what he's done. Then imagine seeing that dude, that badass dude, casually thrown around like a feeb. Casually. Throwing him throw bullet proof glass, casually.

3. Do you know the strength it would take to send a grown man flying over 10 feet into the air, and still have enough force behind the throw to bust up a concrete pillar? Not just throw a dude and he lands against it... the dude is moving so fast he breaks it. View the comedian scene. With no room or space to accelerate the throw. He basically pushes the comedian so hard, who was already practically leaning against the marble counter, and pushes him so hard he leaves a huge hole in the marble. He crushes it. With barely any room, and again, casually.

These are what you need to examine and put them in their proper context. When doing so, no way is Cap 2 or 3 times stronger. Maybe, slightly stronger, but comparable. Certainly not the figure you're saying. Viewing the feats I named in the above and how casually he did so. Yes, I can imagine him doing those feats you named when he's really trying and pushing himself. You disagree?

#owned

Inhuman

I disagree that Ozy can replicate the Cap feats , yes.
Youre talking about Ozy lifting people. Now imagine those people he lifts are Motorcycles (motorcycles>>even the largest human) .
When you watch that Cap feat , Cap is smiling. No strain in his face whatsoever.
Cap and Bucky have sent people flying with their blows. And we have actual proof from WS that Cap holds back. If Cap didnt holds back he wouldnt send people flying he would punch holes in people.
I dont see Ozy lifting up a multi Ton column either.
I dont see Ozy throwing a person up 15-20 feet while in the water either.

Ozy is Strong. He just isnt as strong as Cap. And I do think based on what we seen on film from these 2. Cap is 2 to 3 times stronger. At least.

Time-Immemorial
Just face it, KT just torched your argument.

Silent Master
Not really, Cap's strength feats are just much better than Ozy's.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

#owned

http://i.imgur.com/el59f9x.png

Time-Immemorial
http://i.imgur.com/diIdKdh.gif

Inhuman

lol that response doesn't even make sense .
Plus you're stealing my gifs again.
you going to steal my avatar and sig too wtf erm

KuRuPT Thanosi
I disagree that Ozy can replicate the Cap feats , yes.
Youre talking about Ozy lifting people. Now imagine those people he lifts are Motorcycles (motorcycles>>even the largest human) .
When you watch that Cap feat , Cap is smiling. No strain in his face whatsoever.
Cap and Bucky have sent people flying with their blows. And we have actual proof from WS that Cap holds back. If Cap didnt holds back he wouldnt send people flying he would punch holes in people.
I dont see Ozy lifting up a multi Ton column either.
I dont see Ozy throwing a person up 15-20 feet while in the water either.

Ozy is Strong. He just isnt as strong as Cap. And I do think based on what we seen on film from these 2. Cap is 2 to 3 times stronger. At least.

Yeah, I just don't you know the strength required to do the things I named Not just do them, but do them so casually, while talking like your walking on the beach. I asking an honest question here... do you think any human could replicate what Ozy did? Yet, when the answer is no, not even a peak human, and Ozy did them casually; you somehow can't imagine what a trying pushing himself Ozy could do. Do you honestly believe he doesn't have another level up from what we saw, or two even? Is that your stance? To say nothing of the fact, that in most of the feats you named, Cap didn't do them casually, in fact, he was visibly struggling.

Yet, you still go, yeah Ozy did what he did casually/Cap did what he did sometimes while clearly pushing himself = Cap's 2 or 3 times stronger AT LEAST... lol. Nah, I could never get behind such a premise and conclusion. That makes no logical sense to me. I honestly think you believe a human could do what Ozy did, I'm serious, I think you do. If you don't, then how could he be above human level, do these things casually while barely seeming to try, and still go Cap is that much stronger at least? yeah...

Again I think Cap is strong, shit he may be a little stronger when all is said and done. But no way, no how is he 2 or 3 times stronger, That is laughable to me

Time-Immemorial
lol that response doesn't even make sense .
Plus you're stealing my gifs again.
you going to steal my avatar and sig too wtf erm

Oh wait, did you make that gif, thats right you didn't.

Take me to court if you think I have infringed on "your" gif, crybaby.

Silent Master
By feats, he's a lot stronger. At least 4 maybe 5 times stronger.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Sup T.I. mane... Yeah, I don't know man, you know how it goes around here... Sometimes two people seem to take the same thing two different ways.. odd to me but what can we do right lol

Inhuman
Oh wait, did you make that gif, thats right you didn't.

Take me to court if you think I have infringed on "your" gif, crybaby.

"shoo!"

http://i.imgur.com/DIes633.gif

youll probably steal this one too lulz

Yeah, I just don't you know the strength required to do the things I named Not just do them, but do them so casually, while talking like your walking on the beach. I asking an honest question here... do you think any human could replicate what Ozy did? Yet, when the answer is no, not even a peak human, and Ozy did them casually; you somehow can't imagine what a trying pushing himself Ozy could do. Do you honestly believe he doesn't have another level up from what we saw, or two even? Is that your stance? To say nothing of the fact, that in most of the feats you named, Cap didn't do them casually, in fact, he was visibly struggling.

Yet, you still go, yeah Ozy did what he did casually/Cap did what he did sometimes while clearly pushing himself = Cap's 2 or 3 times stronger AT LEAST... lol. Nah, I could never get behind such a premise and conclusion. That makes no logical sense to me. I honestly think you believe a human could do what Ozy did, I'm serious, I think you do. If you don't, then how could he be above human level, do these things casually while barely seeming to try, and still go Cap is that much stronger at least? yeah...

Again I think Cap is strong, shit he may be a little stronger when all is said and done. But no way, no how is he 2 or 3 times stronger, That is laughable to me

Im not saying that Ozy isnt strong. He is . He is in the super human range for sure, But he is below Cap for sure based on feats.
I would put Ozy in the slightly above peak human, with reactions being his strongest stat.
Cap is in the legit super human territory. Going toe to toe with people above his weight class. Not just looking good against people like black widow or hawkeye.

Anywho, Lets agree to disagree.

Time-Immemorial
Go home troll

https://media.giphy.com/media/Moo7MaEdEJ7mo/giphy.gif

Inhuman
Now you are stealing the "shoo" thing ?

http://i.imgur.com/zyD92rQ.gif

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Nibedicus
Well, those that disagree with the numbers posted could always put down the numbers they feel are more accurate and debate from there. :P

Jmanghan
What seems to be the problem here friend?

Only ones i might have been wrong are Bane & Ozy. Dont think they are strong enough to crush a persons skull with their bare hands. First of all, he was wearing a full set of armor, had his head pinned against the concrete, and was wearing metal gauntlets, plus he was pushing up through his eyes.

If you knew about armor, you'd know that the force from a steel glove forming a punch is enough to go STRAIGHT through a human head.

Inhuman
First of all, he was wearing a full set of armor, had his head pinned against the concrete, and was wearing metal gauntlets, plus he was pushing up through his eyes.

If you knew about armor, you'd know that the force from a steel glove forming a punch is enough to go STRAIGHT through a human head.

Nothing you said is relevant to my list.
Lets start with discussing what persons you think are in the wrong order and why.

go.

Jmanghan
Nothing you said is relevant to my list.
Lets start with discussing what persons you think are in the wrong order and why.

go. Someone mentioned the fact as if exploding a man's head under those circumstances is relevant. It isn't, I could replicate that feat myself in real life if I was given a full set of armor, metal gauntlets, and had a mans head pushed against the concrete.

Inhuman
Someone mentioned the fact as if exploding a man's head under those circumstances is relevant. It isn't, I could replicate that feat myself in real life if I was given a full set of armor, metal gauntlets, and had a mans head pushed against the concrete.

So what people are out of order on my list IYO, and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.