Which comic characters could Dante beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Who they are? In My opinion, Wolverine or Deadpool and any street level comic characters

danteiscool
Which version of Dante and with all of his weapons from a certain game or just the entire main series?

In any case, barring DmC Dante, he should be able to beat virtually all street level characters and those well above street level depending on how he uses his abilities/weapons.

Nemesis X
Can these process of elimination threads be really allowed? It's like why bother making a Dante versus Deathstroke when you can come here.

I dunno o~o

Surtur
He's far above street levelers, heck he's far above Spider-Man.

Henry_Pym
Could beat up Aunt May

Loses to Golden Granny, though

Nusa105
Originally posted by danteiscool
Which version of Dante and with all of his weapons from a certain game or just the entire main series?

In any case, barring DmC Dante, he should be able to beat virtually all street level characters and those well above street level depending on how he uses his abilities/weapons.
Just Old Dante and yes, he has all of the weapons and equipment

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Could beat up Aunt May

Loses to Golden Granny, though
Really? How's that going happen? Reasons?

danteiscool
Nusa105: but then which version of Classic Dante? DMC2? 4? A composite of all four main games?

RadZoa
Probably would need Superman tier characters to beat him.

RadZoa
BTW I'm assuming you made this thread because Dante beat Bayonetta on Death Battle?

Nusa105
Whoa whoa whoa guys. I was meant who are the guys that Dante could beat them not Who could beat Dante :/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.