Gauntlet: Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Shaak Ti as of The Force Unleashed. How far does she make it?

1. Ezra Bridger
2. Kanan Jarrus
3. Grand Inquisitor & Seventh Sister
4. Luminara Unduli & Barriss Offee
5. Asajj Ventress
6. Satele Shan
7. Savage Opress
8. Ahsoka Tano
9. Darth Maul (The Phantom Menace)
10. Obi-Wan Kenobi

Battle takes place in the Ancient Abyss, Felucia.

Tondemonai
Done @ 6

AncientPower
9 or clears, her inferiority to Maul in dueling skill is not likely to be as prominent as her superiority with the Force.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Done @ 6

lolwut.

Shan is inferior in every regard.

Tondemonai
She's demonstrated far superior use of the Force in combat in terms of actually being able to maintain a continuous melee assault while still utilizing her Force abilities vs Shaak Ti's only decent showings with Force use in combat was required to be channeled before release. Satele has a major advantage there in terms of being able to overwhelm Ti with superior Force use in heated combat, not to mention Shaak Ti has no rest and would be in a weakened state and have an even less chance of winning. Provide a solid argument and I can be persuaded, but otherwise she stops solidly at 6.

|King Joker|
Ti has rest.

Tondemonai
Then still 6 but much harder fought battle. Again I can be persuaded otherwise

NewGuy01
3-5?

Edit: Taking the environment into consideration, she could get to 9. That's being fairly generous, though.

ILS
Done at 5 or 7.
Why is Ahsoka so high.
And I enjoy Joker's attempt to push this new idea that Maul went from sub-Kenobi to ragdolling him after being cut in half and left for dead for a decade.

|King Joker|
I'm almost afraid to ask where you place Ahsoka.

Either way, I'm almost positive everyone's opinion of her will increase after the fight with Vader.

I'm just ahead of the curve. smile

ILS
So ahead of the curve that the person you're gauging her off of hasn't even been given his own gauge to begin with, but mostly just assumed superiority over most people.

|King Joker|
Vader's numerous Force-feats and accolades speak for themself - I don't think I should need some concrete definitive gauge for Vader to scale Ahsoka off of him.

carthage
Probably 4

Syndicate

Beniboybling
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I'm almost afraid to ask where you place Ahsoka.

Either way, I'm almost positive everyone's opinion of her will increase after the fight with Vader.

I'm just ahead of the curve. smile thumb up

Nobody below Tano on the list bar perhaps Satele or Savage are capable of giving Vader a fight, which Dave has confirmed Ahsoka will do.

Her placement is solid. smile

JKBart
Originally posted by Beniboybling
thumb up

Nobody below Tano on the list bar perhaps Satele or Savage are capable of giving Vader a fight, which Dave has confirmed Ahsoka will do.

Her placement is solid. smile

Ahsuka will give Vader a fight when Vader will be mentally hindered and also just after surviving his starfighter being blown up and falling 400 meters from the sky smile smile smile

|King Joker|
wat

Total Warrior
stops at 9

EmperorSidious2
11 or clear

Tzeentch
How impressive are Vader's canon* feats?

*Canon meaning legacy stuff excluded.

NewGuy01
Better than his legends feats.

Deronn_solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.