Selene vs Angel Dust (Deadpool)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Full powered Selene in a h2h fight. Who wins?

TheVaultDweller
Selene wins handily

Tattoos N Scars
She's stronger than Selene.

TheVaultDweller
And Selene is WAY faster, more agile, arguably more skilled, and has a healing factor.

Tattoos N Scars
I doubt Selene could hurt her enough to KO. Angel traded blows with Colossus. Angel is atleast as strong as the uber Lycan, and Selene couldn't match it physically.

TheVaultDweller
Strength isn't everything. And Selene herself was strong enough to knock vehicles over by the latest films, so she is hardly weak. Also, the Uber Lycan had insane regeneration, something Angel doesn't have. Given Selene's speed, Angel Dust would have an absolute nightmare landing proper hits on her, barring PIS/CIS.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Agree with VD on this. Selene is just simply better. Not as strong, but strong enough that being superior in most other areas means a comfortable win.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Agree with VD on this. Selene is just simply better. Not as strong, but strong enough that being superior in most other areas means a comfortable win.

Same here.Angel has a strength advantage but lets not act like that was a great battle between two extraordinary fighters,the fact that Colossus was able to even tag Angel tells me Selene will make short work of this fight. Colossus was going easy on her and letti g her get a lot of hits in. Selene will go straight for the kill

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Strength isn't everything. And Selene herself was strong enough to knock vehicles over by the latest films, so she is hardly weak. Also, the Uber Lycan had insane regeneration, something Angel doesn't have. Given Selene's speed, Angel Dust would have an absolute nightmare landing proper hits on her, barring PIS/CIS.

You're saying Selene can beat Colossus too? What about Thing? He's slow and has huge strength advantage? This is a h2h fight. Angel doesn't need regeneration here. How can Selene hurt Angel with punches when Colossus needed many to put her down.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
You're saying Selene can beat Colossus too? What about Thing? He's slow and has huge strength advantage? This is a h2h fight. Angel doesn't need regeneration here. How can Selene hurt Angel with punches when Colossus needed many to put her down.

Where did I say she can beat Colossus or Thing? Unlike Angel's hits on Colossus, his hits on her actually seemed to be causing more effect than just knocking each other around. She had to cheap shot him in the crotch and then choke him to actually hurt him. Also to note, Negasonic's area attack KO'd her IIRC, but Colossus wasn't. And Thing's actual strength and durability feats are WAY above either Angel or Colossus.

What has Colossus done physically that puts him so far above Selene that you don't think her hits will have an effect on Angel? And what has Angel done to suggest she can land proper hits on someone as fast and agile as Selene?

TheVaultDweller
There was an obvious durability difference to me between Angel Dust and Colossus. She seemed to have similar strength and greater skill though, plus the fact that he seemed reluctant to really hurt her, to help counter it.

Take for example the following facts. Wade headbutted her while strapped inside that torture tank, didn't hurt himself, visibly caused her pain (and stole her match to boot). Wade tries to attack Colossus and breaks his own bones, while Colossus remains completely and utterly unfazed. So if Wade can hurt her while remaining unharmed himself, yet only hurts himself in his attempts to attack Colossus, I would say the one likely has a notable durability edge on the other.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
There was an obvious durability difference to me between Angel Dust and Colossus. She seemed to have similar strength and greater skill though, plus the fact that he seemed reluctant to really hurt her, to help counter it.

Take for example the following facts. Wade headbutted her while strapped inside that torture tank, didn't hurt himself, visibly caused her pain (and stole her match to boot). Wade tries to attack Colossus and breaks his own bones, while Colossus remains completely and utterly unfazed. So if Wade can hurt her while remaining unharmed himself, yet only hurts himself in his attempts to attack Colossus, I would say the one likely has a notable durability edge on the other.

This, and no, Selene would lose. Huge durability difference between Colossus and either of these two. Every time he hit her it obviously hurt. What Im trying to say is, Colossus is the slowest on screen brick we have ever seen. Any average human could have dodged those blows.

Screw this..What I'm actually trying to get at is Selene sticks her arm wrist deep through Angels eye before Angel even gets halfway through throwing her first punch.

There is a big difference between killers and fighters. Selene isnt here to do martial arts and have a boxing match with someone who is obviously to durable for that shit.

Selene would take Angel, Ajax,and Deadpool in h2j at same time and I feel pretty comfortable saying that with feats from all movies on table.

Tattoos N Scars
Angel Dust still has to have superhuman durability to take punches from Colossus. Wade broke his bones hitting Colossus, she didn't. She has to have elevated durability to match the strength she has. I doubt Selene could punch a hole in her since Colossus didn't knock her head off or break her in half.

Time-Immemorial
Angel Dust Shit stomps, she was close to killing Colossus.

Tattoos made great points, I suggest people listen to it.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Angel Dust still has to have superhuman durability to take punches from Colossus. Wade broke his bones hitting Colossus, she didn't. She has to have elevated durability to match the strength she has. I doubt Selene could punch a hole in her since Colossus didn't knock her head off or break her in half.

Well, I don't believe that Selene could necessarily just punch a hole in her. But if Wade was physically strong/tough enough to be able to have an effect, Selene definitely could. And like I said, Angel Dust doesn't have the feats to suggest she can properly keep up with Selene.

ShadowFyre
Lol. She loses every time. Yeah, she has good durability but it was far below Colossus and she is super slow compared to Selene. And Angel was using steel rope, she wasnt even hurting Colossus, just moving him around. She could have knocked Thor or Hulk that same way and it would mean nothing.

Facts>opinions

Facts:

Speed-Selene>>>>>>>>Angel= Selene would literally have to let Angel hit her. Amgel Dust has ZERO chance of landing one single finger on Selene if she doesent want to.

Skill- Selene>>>>Angel Dust= Angel looks like she has had some kind of basic army bootcamp training, not that impressive, not even going to go into Slenes hundreds of years of killing things it would be lol worthy.

Strength-Angel>>>Selene= Angel is stronger for sure, possibly 2-3 times overall stronger than Selene and that is being generous. She knocked Colossus a good like 70 feet which I dont see Selene replicating.

Durability-Wash= hardline durability vs. Healing factor =

Time-Immemorial
She was not far below Colossus, she about killed him.

TheVaultDweller

Time-Immemorial
Bro Angel dust was clearly on another strength level up there with the likes of Ronin and Drax if not stronger. She straight up knocked colossus like 50-60 feet in the air backwards.

TheVaultDweller
Never argued against her strength. I just pointed out that if people well below Selene can in fact cause her pain/potential injury (like Wade), Selene should also be able to inflict damage. And considering that Selene can move fast enough to completely blitz multiple people before they can react when she wants to, I have a hard time seeing Angel Dust, who doesn't have any feats fighting super fast opponents, landing proper hits on her. And even if Angel lands hits, Selene can take shotgun blasts, giant spikes etc., just heal, and keep going like nothing. And Selene herself had enough blunt force injury resistance that she could take leaps off very high buildings and land completely unharmed.

I just don't feel Angel is durable enough that she could just tank anything Selene throws at her, and I don't feel like she could land enough full strength hits, in quick enough succession (because otherwise Selene would just recover), in return to drop Selene.

Time-Immemorial
Well I forgot about her Super Speed. So if we are not speed equalizing, Selene wins. And its not even a fight now and pretty much spite she was at blink speed at the height of her powers.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Well I forgot about her Super Speed. So if we are not speed equalizing, Selene wins. And its not even a fight now and pretty much spite she was at blink speed at the height of her powers.

Well, that is why I believe Selene wins. Equalize speed and I give it to Angel Dust, hands down.

Like I said, issue with fighting Selene is she heals really damn fast. And she is physically fast enough that Angel would have a nightmare landing successive, hard blows. But if the speed was equal, Angel's durability and strength edge would win her the day.

Time-Immemorial
Yea and if she got ahold of Selene she could most likely rip her head off.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Yea and if she got ahold of Selene she could most likely rip her head off.

It's funny and sad at the same time. I think I have an idea of a few opponents that could potentially be comparable to Angel Dust/Colossus, though somewhat faster, but they are from an obscure CGI Tekken movie, so I doubt most people would have seen it.

Obviously don't mean their demon forms at the end. Those were way too OP. Fighting really starts at the 1 minute mark:

sfyQnTnbeaE

ShadowFyre
Angel Dust side has nothing but oppinions, yall are getting steamrolled. She about killed Colossus using steel rope. She left no visible injuries on him withher bare hands. Colossus was a poor fighter and slowest on screenbrick ever.

Angel Dust is not made of metal, she has eyes and a throat. Trying to give her Colossus durability when it was freaking obvious their durability was on difcerent levels is piss poor debating. Colossus actually only landed two legit punches, threw her into the junkyard and slammed her on the car. The fact that he landed a single punch onAngel Dust means that she has no chance of even tagging Selene.

Selene has multiple movies and feats to go off.she is a straight up killer. She is way, way to fast for anybody in the Deadpool movie to even hit her. Angel's stremgth and durability was impressive sure. Doesent matter when your opponent can do whatever they want to you without you replying in kind. And they are strong enough to hurt you and they have a healing factor. Yeah, Selene wins unless someone can show me Angel fighting and tagging someone of even regular human speed. She cant even avoid Colossus who was sloooooow.

This isnt a fight, its just Selene bullying around someone to slow to even comprehend what is going on.

TheVaultDweller
Well, that is the why we have all basically agreed now that speed gives Selene too much of an edge. What we are discussing now is if speed had actually been equalized. Would be a very different match IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.